Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 10:00:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  London, UK Hammersmith Apollo - June 7, 2006
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Down Print
Author Topic: London, UK Hammersmith Apollo - June 7, 2006  (Read 174776 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #360 on: June 02, 2006, 10:58:39 AM »

anyone else get their reminder from ticketmaster that youve booked tickets for a concert next week at Hammersnith Apollo

Yeah Like Id Fucking Forget
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #361 on: June 02, 2006, 11:09:29 AM »

there's still standing tickets on ticketmaster.co.uk!!

i feel sorry for anyone who paid alot for them on ebay.

If you haven't got one get onto ticketmaster now, they won't be there long!
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #362 on: June 02, 2006, 11:29:08 AM »

That's me on the right.
http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/boardgallery/displayimage.php?album=104&pos=2
BD888
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #363 on: June 02, 2006, 11:30:55 AM »

there's still standing tickets on ticketmaster.co.uk!!

i feel sorry for anyone who paid alot for them on ebay.

If you haven't got one get onto ticketmaster now, they won't be there long!

SOLD OUT!
iloozion
Rocker

...we had the strength to choose...

« Reply #364 on: June 02, 2006, 11:56:49 AM »

there's still seats left if you go there NOW!
Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #365 on: June 02, 2006, 12:25:26 PM »

Yeah still available now!
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #366 on: June 02, 2006, 07:46:42 PM »

well i wasnt planning on taking my camera with me but that really fucking sucks.  Just out of interest who told you those rules?  I better not tell em about the mini disc recorder I'll be taking in then.......

Alan
VIP

use your head

« Reply #367 on: June 02, 2006, 08:58:46 PM »

i'm still gonna be taking my camera down it was the same with VR strictly no cameras, but the pit security were cool about it.

at the end of the day if they take my camera it's a theft and i will report it as one.

also T&C of purchase mention nothing about photography, yet another reason i will be taking a camera.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2006, 09:01:24 PM by Alan » Logged

Whoever is telling the story, if enough people read and believe something and there is no argument to the contrary, then it becomes accepted as gospel. - Del James
GNFNR
« Reply #368 on: June 02, 2006, 10:07:01 PM »

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 03:19:53 PM by GNFNR » Logged
cyllan
Constantly on tour
VIP

FABRICATI DIEM PUNC

« Reply #369 on: June 03, 2006, 03:17:18 AM »

Seeing as this is a small intimate warm up gig what do you think the chances of it being like the NYC gigs? In the sense that they'll play the 6 democracy songs, after all there will be all the hardcore fans there!

Not only fans but, as this is the first UK date and also a London one, presumably there'll be a good turn out of media people and some of his peers too, so I think he'll be out to impress and hopefully pulling out all the stops like in NY and showcasing the new songs.  Fingers crossed for this anyway!

"I never thought all the love I was lookin? for
Could ever be so close to me?"
Shirell
« Reply #370 on: June 03, 2006, 06:12:32 AM »

OK about the meet up....

Are we going to post pics of each other so we know who to look out for?? Or are we gonna have an actual section cordorned off for the pre show party?
Sad lack of pics of me I'm afraid but I'll be there anyway.
pitmunky
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #371 on: June 03, 2006, 08:42:54 AM »

....basically when you buy a ticket for an event, youre entering into a contract between the artist, the venue and the promoter, they can change policy without notification, as youve already bought the ticket, therefore entering the agreement to abide by the set regulations for the eventthats the rules as it stand, im not going to argue every legal aspect of the night with regards to theft, coz i cant be arsed!
The legal aspect is, your camera will be confiscated if you enter the venue with it, to be returned to yourself at the end of the show,even camera phones are required to be switched off at the door.
Its an impossible task for the venue to police such a situation, and im sure there will be a few bootlegs and photos flying onto the web hours after the event, good luck to you if ya get away with it, i say!!

Me? ill be in the pit, catchin the bendy kids who decide to surf all night.

Take care stay safe
Shirell
« Reply #372 on: June 03, 2006, 09:47:25 AM »

Im taking my camera.  If it gets taken then so be it but as Im seated upstairs I'm hoping they wont be so stringent.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #373 on: June 03, 2006, 05:08:07 PM »

Im taking my camera.? If it gets taken then so be it but as Im seated upstairs I'm hoping they wont be so stringent.

Your camera won't be taken. Fernando said the security guys only ask you to turn it off.

By the way, I still haven't got my tickets. Ahh man, Murphy is so my best friend.  Tongue
crazy_lil_angel
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #374 on: June 04, 2006, 01:34:40 PM »

Im taking my camera.? If it gets taken then so be it but as Im seated upstairs I'm hoping they wont be so stringent.

Likewise. Should, hopefully, get some nice shots from being seated. Even if they are keeping an eye on upstairs, i'm sure we can manage some sneaky shots  Wink
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #375 on: June 04, 2006, 06:28:02 PM »

3 days to goooooo  beer GNR will be on around now on wednesday  ok

can't fuckin wait!
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #376 on: June 04, 2006, 06:38:39 PM »

Likewise. Should, hopefully, get some nice shots from being seated. Even if they are keeping an eye on upstairs, i'm sure we can manage some sneaky shots? Wink

Just one more thing: Make sure you hide it somewhere safe. I'm guessing security is going to be searching bags for cameras and stuff.
Jimmy?
You can't really dust for vomit
Legend

Don't you try to stop us now.......

« Reply #377 on: June 04, 2006, 06:40:09 PM »

Likewise. Should, hopefully, get some nice shots from being seated. Even if they are keeping an eye on upstairs, i'm sure we can manage some sneaky shots? Wink

Just one more thing: Make sure you hide it somewhere safe. I'm guessing security is going to be searching bags for cameras and stuff.

don't take a bag  Wink
rotmail.co.uk
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #378 on: June 05, 2006, 05:25:54 AM »

Can anybody offer a rough guess as to what time gnr will get on stage at?

I gotta drive from Soton and I would hate to hear the WTTJ intro while I was stuck in the queue?
pitmunky
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #379 on: June 05, 2006, 05:38:58 AM »

Hi, as with the bigger acts at the Apollo recently, youll be looking at GnR on stage from about 830pm onwards, as curfew for that venue is 11pm, and i guess theyll be doing a 19 song set as in NY, so aim to get there for about 730pm youll be in ok.
Another bit of info, if you get to park before 630pm at a meter, you have to pay up till that hour, parking is free AFTER 630pm and theres plenty of spaces around the venue, just dont do what some do, and load up a meter with about 12quid for the nights duration, as you only need to pay up till 630pm.

Mind you, didnt they come on stage at the Hammerstein Theatre recently at 11pm, and not wind up till 130am??

at ?1000 pound a minute fine for going over the curfew, lets hope he sells a few more tshirts if that happens here.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 26 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: