Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 03:00:30 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227784 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Bad Obsession
| | |-+  Your Record Collection
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Your Record Collection  (Read 2077 times)
Refused
Rocker

Here Today...

« on: May 27, 2006, 04:14:19 PM »

So, here is where you brag about your record collection. I'm using "record" to refer to everything from CD to tape to vinyl. Any music related thing really!
Any particularly rare items? Or things you're especially proud of? Any signed stuff, or interesting stories? Tell us everything here! Even post some pictures if you'd like.

I have way too many CDs... around 420 at the moment I think, and lots of singles, compilations etc on top of that. I don't have anything especially rare or exciting, although my Mad Capsule Markets single with toy car is pretty cool.
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2006, 02:29:19 AM »

I have a huge CD collection......nothing special to brag about though.  My pride and joy is my vinyl collection though.

In it I have all first pressings of every David Bowie and Bob Dylan studio and live album.  I have every GNR album including an original LLAS.  I have pretty much every classic album on vinyl and I own a SEALED first pressing mono edition of SGT Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band.  The highlight of my collection though would be my Misfit's 7's (some of which I only paid $30-$40 a piece for are going on ebay now for $300-$800). 

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Walk
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2006, 03:06:13 AM »

If I had a record player, I would get those limited to 666 edition black metal albums that so many tr00 bands love to put out. Vinyl is so black, kvlt, and n3kr0 compared to a shiny CD. But as it is now, I'll stick to my CDs.  Smiley
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2006, 03:56:51 AM »

I haven't got that much rare stuff. I think the only ones worth mentioning are:

Devil Doll - Dies Irae, leatherbound edition (only available via the fan club in Venice)

Arcturus - La Masquerade Infernale, on vinyl (long since out of print, a thousand copies exist)

Metallica - Jump in the Fire, vinyl single

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Steve McKagan
VIP

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2006, 04:33:20 AM »

That's my collection:

http://www.skivsamling.nu/show.pl?orderby=artist+asc&id=27674&offset=all

Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: