Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:45:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  July 19 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 19 - Newcastle, UK @ Metro Radio Arena  (Read 57478 times)
bo_selecta
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2006, 03:27:58 PM »

Is there anyone that can sell me 2 standing tix for this gig? Didn't think I'd be able to go and now I think all the standing tickets are gone! It would be greatly appreciated

Your Gunna Die!
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2006, 06:54:01 PM »

i dont think the standing tickets are sold out yet
go on this > http://www.ticketmaster.co.uk/event/18003CB9A5E18846?brand=cce2&camefrom=CFC_UKAFF_CCE1_CLEAR

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
PhilNewcastle
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2006, 01:11:58 PM »

Hey, booked my tickets ages ago and haven't had them delivered yet, the arena says not to worry but have any of you lot had yours delivered yet??   Cheers.  P
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2006, 02:31:52 PM »

Hey, booked my tickets ages ago and haven't had them delivered yet, the arena says not to worry but have any of you lot had yours delivered yet??? ?Cheers.? P

Nah, I haven't had mine yet either.  Bearing in mind I ordered my Download ticket from Ticketbastardmaster in March and didn't get it until 3 days before going to the festival in June, I wouldn't worry too much as yet. 
Jules
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: June 28, 2006, 05:57:50 AM »

Going to pick my ticket up from the box office on Friday (on the way to work!!) let you know how i get on
Baby Chaos
Headliner

Still searching for a solution

« Reply #25 on: June 28, 2006, 06:35:39 AM »

Hey

I'm going to this gig. I live in Leeds but will be travelling up on the day.

I know Newcastle pretty well, anyone fancy a pint before the gig?

Be Aware of Legacy
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #26 on: June 28, 2006, 03:39:57 PM »

Hey

I'm going to this gig. I live in Leeds but will be travelling up on the day.

I know Newcastle pretty well, anyone fancy a pint before the gig?

Yeah, sure, we'll be going down quite early in the day so depending on the time we could maybe all have a get together in a pub, have some pub grub and a quick beer? 
PhilNewcastle
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 28, 2006, 09:55:40 PM »

Hey, thanks for the feedback, much appreciated...

Yeah I'm with a group of 4-6 so we'd love to join some of you for a pint, any suggestions??   How bar beside what used to be Sugar!?  I'm very open to other options though lol!! P
PeterW
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: June 29, 2006, 03:13:46 PM »

I bought tickets for this gig after seeing them in Dublin on the June 9th.  I went with fairly low expectations and was blown away by the performance - absolutely stunning (a total contrast to 92 when I saw them in Gateshead and was bored rigid).  Came home determined to see them again this summer and booked tickets the very next morning.  Can't wait.
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 30, 2006, 02:28:38 AM »

I suggest, for pre gig meet up....the Gotham Town pub just opposite the train station...it's easy to find, the food is nice if anyone's hungry and also, when I saw Velvet Revolver in Newcastle, we went there the morning after and the barmaid said Slash n Duff had been in and out all the previous day as it's pretty much the nearest decent pub to the arena....with that logic in mind, maybe we'll see Bumblefoot propping up the bar or something Wink 
bo_selecta
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2006, 02:07:23 AM »

Booked tickets. Flyin from dublin... Gn'r gig no.4 for me!

Your Gunna Die!
Jules
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2006, 05:57:26 AM »

OK managed to pick up ticket from box office.  Nice picture ones not the boring hammersmith kind (mines currently being used as a book mark) as doors open at 5.45 what time is everyone going down to the arena?  I'm determined to get as near to the front as I can after being just about in the car park at hammersmith.

Baby Chaos
Headliner

« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2006, 06:09:26 AM »

It is easy to get down the front at Newcastle Arena. There's a part on the left where you come out of the toilets and you're about 20 feet from the stage.  Smiley

Incidentally, doors at 1745? Why so early I wonder?

Be Aware of Legacy
Baby Chaos
Headliner

« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2006, 07:19:28 AM »

Cheapest train I could get from Leeds doesn't get me there until 1630, 75 mins before doors open.

Not much time to spare, but I fancy going for a beer in Carpe Diem if anyone fancies it? It's opposite the train station and is a top little bar that looks somewhat goth but gets all sorts of people in.

PM  me if you wanna meet up for a jar around half 4, 5 ish.

beer

Be Aware of Legacy
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #34 on: July 08, 2006, 09:30:37 AM »

Cheapest train I could get from Leeds doesn't get me there until 1630, 75 mins before doors open.

Not much time to spare, but I fancy going for a beer in Carpe Diem if anyone fancies it? It's opposite the train station and is a top little bar that looks somewhat goth but gets all sorts of people in.

PM? me if you wanna meet up for a jar around half 4, 5 ish.

beer

I fancy it, but is that not Gotham Town?  I'm sure that's the place I'm thinking of...come out of the train station and look left and it looks really goth?  I haven't been for a while though, maybe it's changed its name. 

Those of us who could get there earlier could maybe have a few drinks prior to  you getting there, have a quick bevvy with you then go en masse down to the arena, maybe? 
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #35 on: July 08, 2006, 07:23:35 PM »

PM? me if you wanna meet up for a jar around half 4, 5 ish.

beer

I fancy it, but is that not Gotham Town?? I'm sure that's the place I'm thinking of...come out of the train station and look left and it looks really goth?? I haven't been for a while though, maybe it's changed its name.?

Those of us who could get there earlier could maybe have a few drinks prior to? you getting there, have a quick bevvy with you then go en masse down to the arena, maybe??

nah its still called Gotham Town. went past it today

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Baby Chaos
Headliner

« Reply #36 on: July 09, 2006, 06:57:42 AM »

My mistake, it is Gotham Town. I'm thinking of a similar place in Leeds  Embarrassed

Be Aware of Legacy
Danieljones343
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: July 09, 2006, 08:48:07 AM »

Hey everyone - I'll be going 2 Newcastle - there's 8 of us going. The best place to go for a drink is Trillian's which is not 2 far from the Arena. It's a really good rock pub - anyone familiar with it?
Decadence
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: July 09, 2006, 02:25:46 PM »

Hey everyone - I'll be going 2 Newcastle - there's 8 of us going. The best place to go for a drink is Trillian's which is not 2 far from the Arena. It's a really good rock pub - anyone familiar with it?

Yeah, I know Trillians.  We were thinking of going there post-gig if it's still open.  I think that it might be best to go to this Gotham Town beforehand though, purely cos it's right out the front of the train station and isn't too bad a place - a few mins from the Arena and everyone should be able to find it.  Trillians is a bit tucked away for people who aren't familiar with the toon.  Plus, we can get some food inside us before heading off to the gig if we go there. 

Trillians is decent though, so we'll try head down there afterwards, but you'll definitely find me in Gotham Town prior to the whole shebang Wink
SteveUK
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: July 10, 2006, 09:25:32 AM »

Stage times (as listed at www.metroradioarena.com):

17:45 - main doors open (access to bars only)
18:15 - auditorium doors open
18:40 to 19:10 - Seb Bach
19:30 to 20:00 - Bullett for my Valentine
20:30 to 23:00 - GnR

Also a rock party in the foyer (used to be a rock club at weekends) until midnight.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: