Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 09:47:17 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228062 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: May 31st, 2006 Budapest, Hungary (including pictures)  (Read 76394 times)
Scarlett
Headliner

Someday.......

« Reply #380 on: June 01, 2006, 02:26:28 PM »

Again, I'm not sure it was Robin being ticked at Axl for being late.

I'm hearing (well, reading), in more and more places/forums, it was a sound issue, or some issue with Robin's guitars, that caused him to get pissed off.

Back spasm are very treatable (hell, ibuprofen works wonders) and usually are one of those things that can be easily controlled by good providers.  And they tend to go away as quickly as they show up....

I wouldn't worry too much, yet.  We'll see how the weekend, and next week, goes.

Back spasms can be helped with ibuprophen and medication, providing you are resting and aren't doing any physical activity.

'Cause nothin' lasts forever
Even cold November rain
madagas
« Reply #381 on: June 01, 2006, 02:30:24 PM »

Back spasms can also be completely crippling where you can't get out of bed for a few weeks. The back problem is a concern. Especially if he is having to go to Milan for specific treatment. Tongue
Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #382 on: June 01, 2006, 02:31:00 PM »

ok, it not like we dont have enough shit to worry already.
but now we need to worry if Axl became a cokehead again...

if it's true I guess he, adler and brownstone can have a reunion tour... hihi

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #383 on: June 01, 2006, 02:32:08 PM »

You mean like in 91-93 when he showed up 2 hours late almost every night?

this is GUNS N' ROSES

wear comfy shoes and shut the fuck up

did they at least bring back the tittie show?

Just cos they did it in 91-93 doesn't make it right either you know, besides in 91-93 GNR was the biggest act on the planet they could really do as they pleased. This is 06 and Axl's up to his old tricks again except this time GNR is not the biggest band in the world by a long shot and Axl has no more second chances. It's make or break for this band and if they are up to 2 hours late for every show it will 'break' before July.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
LittleFly
Legend

A dream realized

« Reply #384 on: June 01, 2006, 02:32:32 PM »

I could have sworne that he mentioned that he and Baz were sniffing "Splenda". ?He said that on stage at the Hammerstein I believe. ?I'm not sure which date, but I think it was one of the last 2 nights. ?And my impression was that he was talking about recently, not in years past.

Kinda makes me sad personally, but only because I have had bad experiances with people who do it.

It is his life, he can do what he wants with it Smiley

"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it"

www.cindyscrazy.com   www.facebook.com/cindyscrazy

"...now where's that monkey? I want to shoot something"- Cap'n Jack Sparrow
ledgo74
Opening Act

god of rock

« Reply #385 on: June 01, 2006, 02:34:27 PM »

cant believe the amount of moaning about not playin this not playin that,and how axl wears the same clothes.ive been a gunner since appetite,and love em to bits .i felt devastated when they split ,but the new band kicks ass i got my tickets for manchester yesterday and i have been grinnin ear to ear since then. the point is without the new band there would be no more guns n roses,but as it stands they are touring and on the verge of cd,an who would of thought that back when they split.i for 1 still love em and play the new stuff just as much as the old,so cant we all just accept this ,axl has why cant we.
Thorazine Shuffle
East coast struttin
Legend

God hates a coward sonny.

« Reply #386 on: June 01, 2006, 02:34:38 PM »

I brought this up a couple of years ago and got absolutely hammered by people on this board. ?We'll probably never know for sure, but he needs to show up on time to a show. ?It's as simple as that.

Lucky
Legend

There are no tuesdays left in 2006 and/or 2007!!!

« Reply #387 on: June 01, 2006, 02:35:20 PM »

splenda=coke?
now the trunks interview makes so much more sence smoking

typical fan talkin about reunion:  http://img-9gag-fun.9cache.com/photo/axG5B52_460s.jpg
madagas
« Reply #388 on: June 01, 2006, 02:37:07 PM »

That coke thing sounds like complete bullshit by the writer-the whole piece seems to be a half ass review. Axl could have been on pain killers and had an adverse reaction. The splenda references were talking about the early 90's.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 02:42:57 PM by madagas » Logged
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #389 on: June 01, 2006, 02:41:31 PM »

Sounds bs to me as well. What kind of newspaper is it? a tabloid?
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #390 on: June 01, 2006, 02:42:05 PM »

splenda=coke?
now the trunks interview makes so much more sence smoking

wow...you're quick Roll Eyes hihi

madagas
« Reply #391 on: June 01, 2006, 02:44:02 PM »

Again, the pretty fucked up thing could be his back or a reaction to painkillers. Roll Eyes
Top-Hatted One
VIP

AKA Slash_is_God

« Reply #392 on: June 01, 2006, 02:49:58 PM »

take it for what its worth but I was once told by someone with some contacts that just because Axl keeps quirt doesn't mean he doesn;t do heavy drugs
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #393 on: June 01, 2006, 02:50:32 PM »

... so Axl makes the fans wait a few hours whilst he snorts up the white stuff...?

this is the Axl that I missed...? smoking

Really? Have you ever been left waiting hours at a show?

yes. leeds 02'. as long as he turns up, its fine by me.
A Private Eye
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #394 on: June 01, 2006, 02:51:25 PM »

I brought this up a couple of years ago and got absolutely hammered by people on this board. ?We'll probably never know for sure, but he needs to show up on time to a show. ?It's as simple as that.

Agreed, the fact that a rockstar is doing coke is hardly a revelation or anything new, bands have toured for years whilst being high it's not that big a deal, I'm just surprised because I got the impression he was dead against drugs and things like that after reading those interviews he did in the nineties about how vital it was to get toxins out of his body etc. If he is doing coke it's not that big a deal unless it means he's showing up late/not showing up for shows (for those of you who were asking why people think Pete Doherty is such a dick, that's your reason) and then there becomes a problem.

If Carlsberg made GNR and VR forums.............they'd probably have made www.gnrevolution.com
ARC
VIP

DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE DANCE TO THE RADIO

« Reply #395 on: June 01, 2006, 02:54:12 PM »

Agreed, the fact that a rockstar is doing coke is hardly a revelation or anything new, bands have toured for years whilst being high it's not that big a deal, I'm just surprised because I got the impression he was dead against drugs and things like that after reading those interviews he did in the nineties about how vital it was to get toxins out of his body etc. If he is doing coke it's not that big a deal unless it means he's showing up late/not showing up for shows (for those of you who were asking why people think Pete Doherty is such a dick, that's your reason) and then there becomes a problem.

doherty is on heroin. BIG difference
ppbebe
Legend

« Reply #396 on: June 01, 2006, 02:57:59 PM »

Again, the pretty fucked up thing could be his back or a reaction to painkillers

bad back? My mum and bro have it. It recurs.

splenda=coke?

sprite? fanta? Huh
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #397 on: June 01, 2006, 03:02:08 PM »

Back spasms can be helped with ibuprophen and medication, providing you are resting and aren't doing any physical activity.

Axl's chiro travels with him, for gods sake (remember, he's the Mets fan?).

Yes, rest helps speed up the recovery process.  But drugs, massage, and a good chiro can keep you functional even when performing physical labor.  I've lived through it, I know (long ago in a galaxy far far away).

I'm not saying it's not concerning. I'm saying I wouldn't be too concerned unless it turns out to be a chronic issue over the next week or two.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
pilferk
The Riddler
Legend

Marmite Militia, taking over one piece of toast at a time!!!

« Reply #398 on: June 01, 2006, 03:03:09 PM »

I could have sworne that he mentioned that he and Baz were sniffing "Splenda". ?He said that on stage at the Hammerstein I believe. ?I'm not sure which date, but I think it was one of the last 2 nights. ?And my impression was that he was talking about recently, not in years past.

Kinda makes me sad personally, but only because I have had bad experiances with people who do it.

His and Baz' references to "Splenda" were all about "back in the day"..both on the Trunk show and on stage.

Together again,
Gee, it's good to be together again,
I just can't imagine that you've ever been gone
It's not starting over, it's just going on
GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #399 on: June 01, 2006, 03:07:39 PM »

His and Baz' references to "Splenda" were all about "back in the day"..both on the Trunk show and on stage.

But I believe he also said something onstage along the lines of how "partying" is kind of like riding a bike, you never forget...
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: