Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 05:12:06 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Download DVD hits Ebay already
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Download DVD hits Ebay already  (Read 16126 times)
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #20 on: June 13, 2006, 11:21:29 AM »

I just tried to buy one and it says the seller cannot receive funds at this time?HuhHuhHuhHuh

"Transaction Blocked
We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.
Where can we take you?"

« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:24:39 AM by Bandita » Logged
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: June 13, 2006, 11:38:43 AM »

I just tried to buy one and it says the seller cannot receive funds at this time?HuhHuhHuhHuh

"Transaction Blocked
We're sorry, but the seller of this item is unable to receive funds at this time.
Where can we take you?"

I don't know what that is about man, hoever before you actually buy this you should e-mail him or even better ask him a query and say is the footage pro-shot or not? I remember this happened last year with VR's donington dvd and it turned out to be a master copy pro-shot! Good luck anywayz, but if i were you i'd ask him.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #22 on: June 13, 2006, 11:43:00 AM »

Yea I just sent an email now.  If it's any good I will share away of course!
anythinggoes
« Reply #23 on: June 13, 2006, 11:44:15 AM »

"Transaction Blocked
Where can we take you?"

I don't know what that is about man, hoever before you actually buy this you should e-mail him or even better ask him a query and say is the footage pro-shot or not? I remember this happened last year with VR's donington dvd and it turned out to be a master copy pro-shot! Good luck anywayz, but if i were you i'd ask him.

well ive paid for it whether its proshot or audience im not fussed just want the whole show as i fucked up
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: June 13, 2006, 11:48:10 AM »

Seller seems to have pretty good feedback regarding DVD sales, although I cannot see what was sold as they were private auctions so that might be a good sign. 
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2006, 11:53:44 AM »

Here is another one I found, the guy who had the clip on YouTube but he doesnt have a BIN-

http://cgi.ebay.com/GUNS-N-ROSES-DONNINGTON-DOWNLOAD-FESTIVAL-2006-DVD_W0QQitemZ9147732415QQcategoryZ59009QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Actually I did an advanced search and here is just about everyone selling download DVDs

http://dvd.search-desc.ebay.com/guns-roses-download-dvd_DVDs-Movies_W0QQcatrefZC12QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQfsooZ1QQfsopZ1QQftrtZ1QQftrvZ1QQftsZ2QQsacatZ11232QQsaprchiZQQsaprcloZ
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 11:56:32 AM by Bandita » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2006, 11:57:10 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/v/qpPHmbZRlyA

sorry if this doesnt work

and it did beauty thats the clips hopefully so its a screen shot cool still happy with that
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2006, 11:59:08 AM »

I dunno about that one, i suppose it depends on the quality you wish to settle for. It's really good of you guys to be doing this by the way.

well ive paid for it whether its proshot or audience im not fussed just want the whole show as i fucked up

You fucked up? what do you mean man?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2006, 12:00:41 PM »

I dunno about that one, i suppose it depends on the quality you wish to settle for. It's really good of you guys to be doing this by the way.

You fucked up? what do you mean man?

He posted some awesome videos he did at the show but I think his battery died

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=31760.0
Mr Bootlegs
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2006, 12:02:16 PM »

Aw so your responsable for the first half we got. Man that was brilliant well done.
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2006, 12:48:31 PM »

PM sent mate  Smiley

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2006, 12:56:46 PM »

you rock anythinggoes  ok
anythinggoes
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2006, 12:57:15 PM »

you rock anythinggoes? ok

i know hihi rofl
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2006, 01:17:52 PM »

Thanks man and as Jim Bob said, you rock   beer

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2006, 04:21:13 PM »

I just got an email from the taper who has the clip on You Tube and he states the whole DVD and shipping is 12 pounds.? Sorry I dont know how to make the pound sign.? Should I go for it?

Edit:  I bought the YouTube tapers video and will gladly share as soon as I get it!  Hope it's as good as his clips!
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 04:32:03 PM by Bandita » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2006, 04:35:43 PM »

I just got an email from the taper who has the clip on You Tube and he states the whole DVD and shipping is 12 pounds.? Sorry I dont know how to make the pound sign.? Should I go for it?

Edit:? I bought the YouTube tapers video and will gladly share as soon as I get it!? Hope it's as good as his clips!

well its what i paid for a double dvd whether its the same one is to be decided sorry if i offended you earlier fefusing you the DVD it wasnt personal just didint want pretenders getting it nothing personal against you im sure your real gunner  Wink
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »

Edit:? I bought the YouTube tapers video and will gladly share as soon as I get it!? Hope it's as good as his clips!

well its what i paid for a double dvd whether its the same one is to be decided sorry if i offended you earlier fefusing you the DVD it wasnt personal just didint want pretenders getting it nothing personal against you im sure your real gunner? Wink

Oh hon I have been a gunner since 1987, hahaha, it's OK!  I bought that one because maybe it's different from what you bought and it will be nice to have a few different versions anyway to compare.  At least I hope I am a gunner, I have been killing my bandwidth seeding these Hammerstein DVDs all week.   ok
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2006, 04:52:01 PM »

I just got an email from the taper who has the clip on You Tube and he states the whole DVD and shipping is 12 pounds.  Sorry I dont know how to make the pound sign.  Should I go for it?

Edit:  I bought the YouTube tapers video and will gladly share as soon as I get it!  Hope it's as good as his clips!

well its what i paid for a double dvd whether its the same one is to be decided sorry if i offended you earlier fefusing you the DVD it wasnt personal just didint want pretenders getting it nothing personal against you im sure your real gunner  Wink

Oh hon I have been a gunner since 1987, hahaha, it's OK!  I bought that one because maybe it's different from what you bought and it will be nice to have a few different versions anyway to compare.  At least I hope I am a gunner, I have been killing my bandwidth seeding these Hammerstein DVDs all week.   ok

And also If we have a few Different versions, I will be able to make a multicam mix of all the different versions
Back Off Bitch
VIP

Fritz Lang

« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2006, 05:08:03 PM »

Cool but no offense, multi-cams with screenshot footage is gay...  Unless the screenshot is so bad that it sometimes missed the whole screen or has A LOT of the edge cut off...

12.10.91 Madison Square Garden
05.12.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
05.14.06 Hammerstein Ballroom
11.10.06 Madison Square Garden
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2006, 05:19:17 PM »

Well here are some screenshots the YouTube guy sent me, hope this is ok to post:

Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: