Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:22:09 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Download DVD hits Ebay already
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Download DVD hits Ebay already  (Read 16131 times)
estranged.1098
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2006, 05:21:12 PM »

Well here are some screenshots the YouTube guy sent me, hope this is ok to post:

The clip posted on youtube has SCOM from a different concert... I wouldn't buy it.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2006, 05:28:15 PM »

Well here are some screenshots the YouTube guy sent me, hope this is ok to post:

The clip posted on youtube has SCOM from a different concert... I wouldn't buy it.

I just emailed the seller to inquire about this.
music89
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2006, 05:31:55 PM »

http://www.youtube.com/v/qpPHmbZRlyA
this is the youtube clip from the seller that Bandita bought the DVD from, SCOM isnt even in the clip so I dont know what you're talking about!
estranged.1098
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2006, 05:54:42 PM »

Well duh! My mistake.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2006, 06:08:51 PM »

I emailed the other seller I didn't buy from and this was the response I got regarding the 1st auction I posted on this thread not the YouTube version:

hi
it was filmed from quite far back, but i have good zoom on my camera. some obstructions at times but relitivly good

?
 So only time can tell what we all are gonna get as my seller isn't talking, just the screen shots.  But def cool to have different versions! hihi
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 06:11:06 PM by Bandita » Logged
anythinggoes
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2006, 06:19:44 PM »

p m me the 1st 10 i recieve i will do copys for but you need to have registered to this site before 2006 and i will be checking no exceptions hihi

1:Jim Bob
2:back of bitch
3:darknemus
4:fieldsy
5:tkten
6:anselmo
7:Mr W Axl Rose
8:Thorizine Shuffle
9:scree77
10:Gunnerdownunder

the above are the 10 people set to recieve the donnington disc when i get it. When you get them if you can torrent them please or at least send out a couple of copies remember you got these for nothing at all the way it should be done  peace
MR W,AXL ROSE
Welsh, and luvin' it
Legend

live,breathe eat GNR.

« Reply #46 on: June 16, 2006, 08:20:19 AM »

p m me the 1st 10 i recieve i will do copys for but you need to have registered to this site before 2006 and i will be checking no exceptions hihi

the above are the 10 people set to recieve the donnington disc when i get it. When you get them if you can torrent them please or at least send out a couple of copies remember you got these for nothing at all the way it should be done? peace
ill give my copy to my bro (gunner mad) who will then torrent it for me.thanx again  ok

╔═╦╦╦═╦═╗ ╔═╗ ╔═╦═╦═╦═╦═╗
║║║║║║║╚╣ ║║║ ║═║║║╚╣═╣╚╣
╠╗║║║║╠╗║ ║║║ ║╚╣║╠╗║═╬╗║
╚═╩═╩╩╩═╝ ╚╩╝ ╚╩╩═╩═╩═╩═╝
badapple81
« Reply #47 on: June 16, 2006, 10:42:06 AM »

I will also help by sending them to Aussie fans and doing some other B+Ps Smiley
anythinggoes
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2006, 01:51:47 PM »

Update recieved the DVD today went to check quality visual wise its straight on to the stage quite a distance back but he used zoom function due to the sun the first few songs are hazy but there is a problem with the disc it doesnt have any audio i dont think its deliberate just a mistake so i now have to wait for the seller to get back to me  crying
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #49 on: June 20, 2006, 01:57:03 PM »

Update recieved the DVD today went to check quality visual wise its straight on to the stage quite a distance back but he used zoom function due to the sun the first few songs are hazy but there is a problem with the disc it doesnt have any audio i dont think its deliberate just a mistake so i now have to wait for the seller to get back to me  crying

Bummer dude! I've never heard of something like that happening. Terrible, I hope every single person who he just mailed to doesn't get a bogus copy!

Fuck man, after everything you were gonna do with this DVD, to have this happen, what a shitty thing to happen.

Hopefully he'll get you a working copy soon!

Are you trying to play it in a standalone DVD player? I noticed from one of the Hammerstein Discs that it came up with no audio, but i had to select a different audio track through the menu to get audio out of it.

anythinggoes
« Reply #50 on: June 20, 2006, 01:59:41 PM »

3 different players on my pc with Real Windows Media and WinDVD also browsed the files and the Audio file is empty amd the video file ok
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #51 on: June 20, 2006, 02:01:08 PM »

The audio folder always looks empty.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #52 on: June 20, 2006, 02:02:12 PM »

Try looking around in WinDVD for the Audio Track selector, it's possible that it's just not set to the right audio track.

More than likely though, this guy fucked up, and that's not right. You paid your money, waited the fucking time he wanted you to wait, and then he does this.

I'm sorry, man. You don't deserve to deal with this shit!
anythinggoes
« Reply #53 on: June 20, 2006, 02:08:44 PM »

Try looking around in WinDVD for the Audio Track selector, it's possible that it's just not set to the right audio track.

More than likely though, this guy fucked up, and that's not right. You paid your money, waited the fucking time he wanted you to wait, and then he does this.

I'm sorry, man. You don't deserve to deal with this shit!

well before you posted this i browsed the video files and open it that way via windvd and it is playing now with sound im confused ill get copying tonight and tomorrow and will send out hope you all can work it out for yourselfs im useless at this shit  Tongue Ps its a two disc set  hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #54 on: June 20, 2006, 02:16:33 PM »

can you fucking believe it of all the times for the camerman to point the camera at some dude in the crowd fucking around he does it just as Tommy goes mad in better and the camera turns back just as the guitar flies of the stage thats the only bit i really wanted to see  crying crying crying crying ive got the sulks now i wont fucking share it   Sad Angry Sad Angry

only kidding
anythinggoes
« Reply #55 on: June 22, 2006, 03:59:01 AM »

The Discs for you Ten Have Now Been Sent You Should Recieve Them Over The Course Of This And Next Week Thanks For Your Patience peace
Saul
My custom title starts now
Legend

I was the killer.

« Reply #56 on: June 22, 2006, 08:53:13 AM »

Anyone gunna post this on dime?

Calcy
Rocker

He's baaaaaaaack!

« Reply #57 on: June 22, 2006, 09:19:40 AM »

Thanks for your generosity anythinggoes! Hopefully get to see this in the next few weeks!
fieldsy
Careless whisper
VIP

Use Your Illusion

« Reply #58 on: June 22, 2006, 09:56:19 AM »

Cheers anythinggoes...soon as I recieve the dvd I will torrent as per you instructions (I live in England as well so maybe I will be the first to get it?).  Is the dvd authored, if not I will go about making a nice menu for it

anythinggoes
« Reply #59 on: June 22, 2006, 10:10:46 AM »

the Second has a menu but nothing special the first goes straight into the show so yeah it could do with a tidy up

Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: