Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 12:23:17 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  ECW(Extreame championship wrestling)
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: ECW(Extreame championship wrestling)  (Read 2356 times)
gunner333
Headliner

Here Today...

« on: June 13, 2006, 09:30:47 PM »

yes,ECW is finally back. i love it. today june 13,2006 they premire on the scifi channel at 10 pm. ECW is so wild. ECW one night stand was amazing. RVD beat cena!!! ECW has the wildest matches. my fav ECW wrestler is sabu,RVD or terry funck because there all so extreame. Bad news for TNA. i still like TNA.BUt ECW is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bill 213
Legend

The buck stops here!

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2006, 10:15:56 PM »

Dude ECW is dead.......it'll never be back, not even this farce that is on right now.? For one they filmed it along with Smackdown so have the idiots there don't even know what is going on.? The first 15 minutes of it has been storyline shit with Cena/Edge and it's been horrid.? I was all for the one off ppvs every year or whatever, but this is just blasphemy.? I grew up watching ECW run wild all over PA in it's heyday, and this is just...painful to watch.

Edit- My god and this Zombie shit is on now.  Please someone put this out of it's misery. 
« Last Edit: June 13, 2006, 10:19:40 PM by bill213 » Logged

There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. A high-powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: