Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 03:22:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  question for all the mods and admin meeting the band
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: question for all the mods and admin meeting the band  (Read 15034 times)
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2006, 04:26:33 AM »

hihi I find that funny, how cruel of me. I'm surprised Axl would treat his official spokeswoman in that way!!!   rofl

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2006, 04:40:06 AM »

YES..........she wrote an entire pathetic rant about how "rude" W.A.R.? was to her at 6s and 8s

(which she would NOT have been allowed in if she wasn't with her reporter "friend"

Shemessed up, the WRONG person got hold of it, andshe got BANNED from after gig party!

gotta love management!

that dammned WARCHILD

haha shes such a stalker....  how was he rude to poor little maddison?? did he spit in her face? tell her to fuck off? make her use his kitty litter box? 
or did he not rush over and update her again on what the next single is going to be... what a silly stupid girl...
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2006, 04:52:48 AM »

rude to madison, no way that doll.... I mean axl told her the first single ... peace
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2006, 04:57:04 AM »

rude to madison, no way that doll.... I mean axl told her the first single ... peace

lol... yeah surly he must remember her! and she was with a reporter! Axl loves reporters!  whats her website id like to go over there and stir up some shit..
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2006, 05:39:25 AM »

Even though I don't get along with madison(well she doesn't like me I have no problems) if she wrote an honest review of her day then it's all good, maybe they weren't friendly or something, who knows..
.Seal
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2006, 05:54:39 AM »

i take it bumblefoot has nothing to do with bumblefoot.com then  Huh

it is his official site, not?  confused

jarmo thinks it is as far as he knows but he may be wrong
Of course it is Ron's site. Jarmo was propably talking about HTGTH, anythinggoes  Wink

050706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
060706, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
050610, GN'R in Helsinki, Finland.
180816, GN'R in LA, CA.
190816, GN'R in LA, CA.
anythinggoes
« Reply #26 on: June 18, 2006, 06:04:48 AM »

i take it bumblefoot has nothing to do with bumblefoot.com then? Huh

it is his official site, not?? confused

jarmo thinks it is as far as he knows but he may be wrong
Of course it is Ron's site. Jarmo was propably talking about HTGTH, anythinggoes? Wink

I Know Jarmo was talking about HTGTH i was refering to something in bumblefoots site check his tour dates
Amish
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #27 on: June 18, 2006, 08:03:14 AM »

Wow, that's pretty awesome about his tour dates...? ?ok

Has anyone else talked about this yet?
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2006, 04:51:26 AM »

YES..........she wrote an entire pathetic rant about how "rude" W.A.R.  was to her at 6s and 8s

(which she would NOT have been allowed in if she wasn't with her reporter "friend"

Shemessed up, the WRONG person got hold of it, andshe got BANNED from after gig party!

gotta love management!

that dammned WARCHILD

Totally agree warchild. Madison is the worst thing for that forum. One of the ex-mods who quit told me he did so because of her. Don't want to name names but he was one of the best users on that site.
Brody
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2006, 05:00:06 AM »

I haven't met the whole band.

Bumblefoot didn't know of the site when I asked him in London.

I told him he's got a lot of fans on our board who had met him at previous shows, such as Mike in Brooklyn. He knew of you.  Grin

/jarmo

Well Mike did get the bbf to join ROV..
Bono
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2006, 05:01:53 AM »

YES..........she wrote an entire pathetic rant about how "rude" W.A.R.? was to her at 6s and 8s

gotta love management!

that dammned WARCHILD

Totally agree warchild. Madison is the worst thing for that forum. One of the ex-mods who quit told me he did so because of her. Don't want to name names but he was one of the best users on that site.

More than one of the former mods quit there. In fact I can think of three off hand who quit simply because of their issues with Madison. ?They were all awesome guys too who contributed amazingly well to the forum. Especially one in paticular who was the ?the best thread starter ever. Not stupid shit eihter, good threads. ?ok ? I was also a mod over there but things went sour with you know who after I suggested I not be a mod anymore(I wasn't good at it). I think that request was taken as an insult and attitudes changed towards me and I got hit with the "ban button". Yup lots of cool people have been banned from there or simply chose to leave. too bad.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 05:03:38 AM by Bono » Logged
Brody
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2006, 05:09:42 AM »

gotta love management!

that dammned WARCHILD

More than one of the former mods quit there. In fact I can think of three off hand who quit simply because of their issues with Madison. ?They were all awesome guys too who contributed amazingly well to the forum. Especially one in paticular who was the ?the best thread starter ever. Not stupid shit eihter, good threads. ?ok ? I was also a mod over there but things went sour with you know who after I suggested I not be a mod anymore(I wasn't good at it). I think that request was taken as an insult and attitudes changed towards me and I got hit with the "ban button". Yup lots of cool people have been banned from there or simply chose to leave. too bad.

I have heard that.. i dont go there cause ya just get treated like shit there so..
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2006, 05:15:04 AM »

YES..........she wrote an entire pathetic rant about how "rude" W.A.R.  was to her at 6s and 8s

gotta love management!

that dammned WARCHILD

More than one of the former mods quit there. In fact I can think of three off hand who quit simply because of their issues with Madison.  They were all awesome guys too who contributed amazingly well to the forum. Especially one in paticular who was the  the best thread starter ever. Not stupid shit eihter, good threads.  ok   I was also a mod over there but things went sour with you know who after I suggested I not be a mod anymore(I wasn't good at it). I think that request was taken as an insult and attitudes changed towards me and I got hit with the "ban button". Yup lots of cool people have been banned from there or simply chose to leave. too bad.

I remember you, Bono. I also remember madison bad-mouthing you after you left despite the fact that everyone thought you were one of the best posters there.

It's weird. Some days she's chill, other days she acts like a completely different person. Maybe she's bi-polar. But when she's in a pissy mood there's hell to pay. She also - as another mod pointed out to me - has a convenient way of labeling anyone who disagrees with her as being a "troll." I mean, I saw her call people trolls when I first joined there, and I took it at face value, but I started seeing it when people would disagree with her on the simplest things. It's stupid.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: