Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 15, 2024, 10:28:45 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228057 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  Who gave me negative Karma point?
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Who gave me negative Karma point?  (Read 10222 times)
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr Kevin Federline!!

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2006, 11:26:29 AM »

No, I see noone laughing at what you said.
then how am i making fun? to be making fun others have to be laughing at the joke. i made no joke.

I hope you have a nice day.
well gee thanks.. i hope u do also.

Oh wait, maybe I should give you another for insulting a board member?
you want me to quote for you every insult to a board member? if i did you would look like your not doing your job at all

'retard'?

cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.
v.intr.
To be delayed.
n.
1. A slowing down or hindering of progress; a delay.
2. Music A slackening of tempo.
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #21 on: June 19, 2006, 11:27:20 AM »

Just chill man you're only going to get in deep shit.. it's just some karma points

i know.. your right.. its just dumb karma points that dont mean anything anyways..
im chill now. its just dumb they way the 6 or 8 of em just give em out but wont even have the balls to PM you and tell you why..?

yeah well going nuts will only get more added then your pink slip... Just go about it in a nicer way, should have just pm'd someone instead of getting crazy... It's done move on etc.. beer

your right... thanks. beer
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2006, 01:05:39 PM »

'retard'?

cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.
v.intr.
To be delayed.
n.
1. A slowing down or hindering of progress; a delay.
2. Music A slackening of tempo.

There's a joke to be found in there. But it's a couple of levels down, so I won't bother to dig it out. I'm not sure whether it would be worth it anyway. Of course, I would also be insulting a member............

Nice try at... Well, I'm not actually too sure what that attempt was. Diversion, I guess. But you failed. And made yourself look pretty, pretty... pretty stupid.

Yes, the term retard does have a more scientific meaning, well done.  Smiley

Unfortunately, it isn't applicable to the context in which you used it, dictionary queen.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 01:07:23 PM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
EFISH
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2006, 01:59:23 PM »

question (not inolving the fedlerline guy)...

when you are new to the board  (like 2 days new)... and you do something like post a link to the leaked demo's... do you get a negative karma point, or just a warning.

because i did that when i was brand new, and i wasnt aware of the rules.

i mean, i guess if i was suposed to read the rules before posting, then its might fault, but if not... then this karma point isn't needed! oh well, carry on. Tongue
EFISH
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2006, 02:01:42 PM »

me too.. they are stupid shits who cant even think or write... nvm them or thier opinions. they are the dumb shits who fill his inbox full of half english and half other language shit about the same shit. They all buy the DVD's or CD from a road side stand for pesos anyways and have never seen Tower Records or HMV....

not cool dude Undecided
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2006, 04:33:37 PM »

oh what a suprise.. someone gave me ANOTHER... lol... give me all you want.. does it restrict my my number of times i can post?  I know Jarmo is just upset coz i made him look like a bitch in the GnR vs Metallica Thread...    you tried to blame the people from the thread for your mods not moving the stupid thread to the Bad Obsession section.... it had been there in your precious main board for over 1 day and nobody moved it.. then u get all pissy over it on the 4th page? lol.. im not really against you or your rules.. actually i think they are needed but you guys dont play fair.. not at all.. lol.. go ahead and tell me linus how i can leave and all that but you know your mods are slack and shitty...   
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2006, 04:36:19 PM »

oh what a suprise.. someone gave me ANOTHER... lol... give me all you want.. does it restrict my my number of times i can post?? I know Jarmo is just upset coz i made him look like a bitch in the GnR vs Metallica Thread...? ? you tried to blame the people from the thread for your mods not moving the stupid thread to the Bad Obsession section.... it had been there in your precious main board for over 1 day and nobody moved it.. then u get all pissy over it on the 4th page? lol.. im not really against you or your rules.. actually i think they are needed but you guys dont play fair.. not at all.. lol.. go ahead and tell me linus how i can leave and all that but you know your mods are slack and shitty...? ?

you said LOL 3 times.

I'm not going to LOL until i see you get banned.  Grin
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2006, 04:59:08 PM »

oh what a suprise.. someone gave me ANOTHER... lol... give me all you want.. does it restrict my my number of times i can post?? I know Jarmo is just upset coz i made him look like a bitch in the GnR vs Metallica Thread...? ? you tried to blame the people from the thread for your mods not moving the stupid thread to the Bad Obsession section.... it had been there in your precious main board for over 1 day and nobody moved it.. then u get all pissy over it on the 4th page? lol.. im not really against you or your rules.. actually i think they are needed but you guys dont play fair.. not at all.. lol.. go ahead and tell me linus how i can leave and all that but you know your mods are slack and shitty...? ?

you said LOL 3 times.

I'm not going to LOL until i see you get banned.? Grin

oh stay close.. im sure as soon as jarmo sees my posts ill be having to sign up again....

lol
kockstar999
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2006, 05:01:09 PM »

you said LOL 3 times.

btw u dont need to point out in bold my points.. jarmo can read it... but you think your gonna have a hand in my banned or not banned?  dont you have any other topics to post in? or u really wanna try to point out my obvious points?

EFISH
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2006, 05:03:30 PM »

you said LOL 3 times.

btw u dont need to point out in bold my points.. jarmo can read it... but you think your gonna have a hand in my banned or not banned?? dont you have any other topics to post in? or u really wanna try to point out my obvious points?

Roll Eyes whatever dude
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2006, 05:08:02 PM »

I know Jarmo is just upset coz i made him look like a bitch in the GnR vs Metallica Thread...? ?

You upset me? Riiight...

People like you don't upset me. People like you make me laugh. Tough guys trying to be funny on a message board and start whining as soon as they don't get attention.

lol

Now, enjoy your ban! You had your "fun".

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
anythinggoes
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2006, 05:22:08 PM »

and look who the new member is KFED? no

edit: fuck me that was a short visit

you boys are on the ball tonight eh
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 05:23:51 PM by anythinggoes » Logged
EFISH
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2006, 05:24:50 PM »

hihi , i must say he is one smart cookie to have his second screen name KFED
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2006, 05:52:21 PM »

hihi , i must say he is one smart cookie to have his second screen name KFED

yes I mean would you ever guess he might be kfed hihi

I never understand why people go nuts.... Some just can't help themselves I guess.... I lost it at mygnr but that was slightly different, but long ago so no hard feeling really.
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2006, 06:12:44 PM »

i did it

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2006, 06:45:18 PM »

Unless Jarmo banned his IP, he'll just keep coming back. I've read him saying that's his 3rd screen name, the other 2 got banned as well.
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2006, 06:48:44 PM »

The thing is is that people who have a negative karmo point should know what it is they said. I don't know why they act all suprised.
Brody
« Reply #37 on: June 19, 2006, 07:34:48 PM »

You want to have the balls to tell me why or you want to just live in the shadows?? Chicken shit.? PM me and tell me why?? coz i disagreed with non english speakers filling Bfoots inbox full of the same questions they could have figured out themself if they wouldnt be so god damn lazy to research it in english?Huh ? Fucking chicken shits.

Its the internet dude!

I know Jarmo is just upset coz i made him look like a bitch in the GnR vs Metallica Thread...? ?

You upset me? Riiight...

People like you don't upset me. People like you make me laugh. Tough guys trying to be funny on a message board and start whining as soon as they don't get attention.

lol

Now, enjoy your ban! You had your "fun".

/jarmo

Now look! Jarmo made you his bitch!!? rofl
« Last Edit: June 19, 2006, 07:40:20 PM by Brody » Logged
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #38 on: June 19, 2006, 07:41:33 PM »

You want to have the balls to tell me why or you want to just live in the shadows?? Chicken shit.? PM me and tell me why?? coz i disagreed with non english speakers filling Bfoots inbox full of the same questions they could have figured out themself if they wouldnt be so god damn lazy to research it in english?Huh ? Fucking chicken shits.

Its the internet dude!

I wonder what's the difference between the english and non-english speakers filling Bbf's inbox full?
Brody
« Reply #39 on: June 19, 2006, 07:43:55 PM »

Its the internet dude!

I wonder what's the difference between the english and non-english speakers filling Bbf's inbox full?

Well some people like him are ignorant and dont realize that not everyone speaks english!
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: