Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 22, 2024, 10:29:09 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227936 Posts in 43254 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: DOWNLOAD FESTIVAL DVD 2 VERSIONS REVIEWED  (Read 11792 times)
odd1
Banned
Rocker

The storm is getting CLOSER !!!

« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2006, 01:04:37 PM »

When you are posting about a show you have obtained, in the "DOWNLOAD SECTION", you should be ready to share.
Hoarders are the scum of the earth and now you are one of them, g2r_Axl.
 rant
gnrbr
Rocker

Everywhere i go i c ya

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2006, 01:05:09 PM »

looking for attention hahaha? rofl
me me me??? what the fuck how old are you people??

Ok heres some "attention / me me me" dude i play Axl in the Offical GNR tribute Guns 2 Roses i know the New GNR band. trust me i don't need to be looking for attention if anything i was trying to keep a low profile until that you and that other guy mouthed me off.
I play b4 1000's GNR fans everyweek i don't need to come here to be important. check out www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk and all will be revealed i don't need a forum to get my rocks off like you!!

Now all i've done it came on here to review a dvd and told people where i got it from and where to get it! theres nothing wrong with that gnr2006 its seems you got nothing better to do today than argue shit with me!

Its not a case of no one can have it i gave you all the filmers email address! what the fuck is wrong with you people?? hihi

HERES A SCREEN SHOT

wow, i loved your "myspace" profile and pics! u looked very similar with axl dude. i will add u inmyspace, ok? i hope u dont mind Wink

cya ok
g2r_Axl
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2006, 01:14:41 PM »

When you are posting about a show you have obtained, in the "DOWNLOAD SECTION", you should be ready to share.
Hoarders are the scum of the earth and now you are one of them, g2r_Axl.
 rant

"Hoarders are the scum of the earth" wtf dude you need to get out more! Go find yourself a nice girl to look after you theres more to life than GNR bootlegs!

if you guys want this dvd the email address is there and i've told you where to get it!

Well its been fun but i don't have the time for this pathetic argument!? ok

peace peace to all were all GNR fans at the end of it all Wink
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 01:16:32 PM by g2r_Axl » Logged

C0ma
Legend

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2006, 01:35:18 PM »

"Hoarders are the scum of the earth" wtf dude you need to get out more! Go find yourself a nice girl to look after you theres more to life than GNR bootlegs!
Yet you jumped on here pushing a bootleg, and continued this little argument passed just your first little informational post.

if you guys want this dvd the email address is there and i've told you where to get it!

Since you can't torrent or trade just yet, I would assume that means the filmer is selling??

These are the rules of this section .

1. DO NOT SELL CDRs, DVDRs, etc. You may sell used SILVER CDs or DVDs (pressed by bootleg companies such as Kiss The Stone, Aces High, Metal Sword, Bondage Music, etc.). Absolutely no CDR selling allowed (so nothing burned on a personal burner). If you sell silver media, please indicate the price you're selling them for, whenever possible.
ANY THREAD BREAKING THIS RULE CAN AND WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

looking for attention hahaha 

Ok heres some "attention / me me me" dude i play Axl in the Offical GNR tribute Guns 2 Roses i know the New GNR band. trust me i don't need to be looking for attention if anything i was trying to keep a low profile until that you and that other guy mouthed me off.
I play b4 1000's GNR fans everyweek i don't need to come here to be important. check out www.myspace.com/guns2rosesuk and all will be revealed i don't need a forum to get my rocks off like you!!

Not an attention whore, yet you had to add your bio...... I also like that you seem to be hinting at the fact that you are a bigger/more important fan because you play dress up in a GnR cover band.
Don't need a message board to get your rocks off like us?? Then go away...... and go play dress up.

anythinggoes
« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2006, 01:48:44 PM »

Yet you jumped on here pushing a bootleg, and continued this little argument passed just your first little informational post.

Since you can't torrent or trade just yet, I would assume that means the filmer is selling??

These are the rules of this section .

1. DO NOT SELL CDRs, DVDRs, etc. You may sell used SILVER CDs or DVDs (pressed by bootleg companies such as Kiss The Stone, Aces High, Metal Sword, Bondage Music, etc.). Absolutely no CDR selling allowed (so nothing burned on a personal burner). If you sell silver media, please indicate the price you're selling them for, whenever possible.
ANY THREAD BREAKING THIS RULE CAN AND WILL BE DELETED WITHOUT WARNING.

looking for attention hahaha?

Not an attention whore, yet you had to add your bio...... I also like that you seem to be hinting at the fact that you are a bigger/more important fan because you play dress up in a GnR cover band.
Don't need a message board to get your rocks off like us?? Then go away...... and go play dress up.

dude i asked him about his bio before you start on him and he isnt here to sell he gave us a review of a DVD he had purchased and also the contact details for that person end of
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #25 on: June 20, 2006, 02:21:35 PM »

Hey, i see that this topic has got rather out of hand lol, i know this guy in question quite well  'g2r_axl' and I'm very certain HE isnt the one looking for trouble and shit here...YOU GUYS ARE!!!  He clearly would distribute the DVD if he could but he's been told by SOMEONE ELSE not to, and he clearly stated he was very sorry about it and then someone just goes and snaps his head off anyway!  What is the world coming to?  As for you lot who slammed him youre probably hoarding motherfuckers yourselves! Grin  I'm sorry but anyone who's had a go at him are probably just a bunch of jealous cunts.  Lets just all be civilised here instead of starting meaningless arguements!  After all we're all fans of the same band aren't we?

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
GNROSAS
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: June 20, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »

WHY DON'T YOU GO TO EBAY OR EMAIL THE SELLER TO BUY THE FUCKING DVD???

You don't deserve shit after having that attitude towards "G2r_Axl"... Angry

killingvector
Legend

Bitches leave

« Reply #27 on: June 20, 2006, 03:14:48 PM »

Give it time, people.

Eventually, we will all have access to this.

No reason for words that you can't take back.

I find that i'm far more powerful and effective when i can celebrate another's way, rather than to wish to own it.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2006, 03:46:04 PM »

As anythinggoes said he is going to share what he gets and I also ordered the YouTube version, I just haven't received it yet (probably because I am in the US) and it will be shared. 

If this guy wants to be a hoarder, that is HIS issue but a huge thumbs down to him for it.
gnfnr_87
Rocker

« Reply #29 on: June 20, 2006, 03:54:22 PM »

People who bite other people's heads off for no reason don't deserve gnr bootlegs like the subject in question, I'm quite friendly with the guy and I'm certain he never meant any harm or trouble.  He was in fact doing a good thing!   Telling all of us about the DVDs!!!  Whats so wrong with that? would you rather not know at all?  You have to think about what you are saying on here.  I know that it is frustrating at times that these DVDs take a while to surface, but think about it, the longer we wait the better quality the boot will be in the end!  Well worth the wait I'd say, after all rio-lisbon fucked up a bit so sure it would be nice to see a download boot. peace

@ Birmingham NEC, UK 25.07.06
@ Birmingham NEC, UK 17.10.10

www.myspace.com/gnfnr_87
www.freewebs.com/gnfnr_87

Fuck all hoarders
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2006, 07:42:39 PM »

looking for attention hahaha? rofl

Now all i've done is came on here to review a dvd and told people where i got it from and where to get it! theres nothing wrong with that gnr2006 its seems you got nothing better to do today than argue shit with me!

Its not a case of no one can have it i gave you all the filmers email address! what the fuck is wrong with you people?? hihi

HERES SOME SCREEN SHOTS

1st off these are the screens that the seller emails you even if you just inquire about the DVD because I have them too from when I emailed him.? As far as I have been told, no shipments of the full YouTube version DVD have even been shipped yet (he seems to be sending out some mix instead of what was originally offered) because the seller has not made enough sales so this whole thing seems a little fishy almost like you are plugging for the seller or something.? But of course this is just my opinion/observation.

Now I have nothing against the seller for wanting to make money back on his investment before it gets shared with the masses but I just kind of see this as a shameless plug to get more sales for the guy.

I will sit nicely now and wait for my copy and hope it's as good as all the hype. hihi
« Last Edit: June 20, 2006, 08:00:09 PM by Bandita » Logged
Satapher
Wings Of Redemption
VIP

GODS N' ROSES

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »

hhe thanx u axl from G2R lol!!! i'll be waiting till u get the right permission from the author  Grin

1992.11.29 Bogota, COL
2001.12.31 Las Vegas, USA
2002.12.05 New York City, USA
2010.03.30 Bogota, COL
2016.07.27 Atlanta, USA
2016.11.23 Medellin, COL
2022.06.15 Stavanger, NOR
2023.06.21 Oslo,
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2006, 10:40:42 PM »

where will u be torrenting the dvd thx

Yeah I guess thats what all the above pissing boils down to. When is it going to be shared?

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2006, 10:48:46 PM »

Yeah I guess thats what all the above pissing boils down to. When is it going to be shared?

I don't think the initial poster intends to share anything, he just wanted to tell us about what he has that we don't, hence the pissing.
russtcb
Takin' Care Of Business In A Flash
Legend

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2006, 10:57:51 PM »

I don't think the initial poster intends to share anything, he just wanted to tell us about what he has that we don't, hence the pissing.

Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't mean it that way. I completely agree that hoarding is bullshit and I cannot understand going onto a board to brag about having something that no one else can have.

I was just hoping for an answer as to when it might be shared. As opposed to another advert for the filmer to make some more money or this guys GNR band to get some myspace hits.

"It's harder to live with the truth about you than to live with the lies about me"
https://www.youtube.com/infectiousgroovepodcast
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2006, 11:15:04 PM »

Oh don't get me wrong, I didn't mean it that way. I completely agree that hoarding is bullshit and I cannot understand going onto a board to brag about having something that no one else can have.

I was just hoping for an answer as to when it might be shared. As opposed to another advert for the filmer to make some more money or this guys GNR band to get some myspace hits.

Mine will be shared as soon as I get it but it seems this seller wants to sell more before he sends anything else out...unless there is some other kind soul out there that actually got this version/any version and wants to share? yes
monkeychow
VIP

How's that for provocation?

« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2006, 02:20:41 AM »

i just dont think theres any point in telling people about it and reviewing it unless ur gonna share it, id rather not hear about it if i cant have it

I actually strongly disagree with this post. If you ask me the fact that it is not being distributed freely, and that there are multiple versions of different quality in existance, is extra reason for someone to post and review which is better - which is I think the intention of the original poster.

Like i dont wanna buy it from some ebay guy or some utube guy then find out theres a better version around...so i respect the first poster for at least telling us what the quality is like of the footage, and where we can buy it too.

Ok it would be cooler if he shared as well. But he didnt deserve a bunch of abuse for helping us out.
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: June 21, 2006, 03:32:59 AM »

holy crap! check this out
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/DOWNLOAD-FESTIVAL-2006-BAND-FOOTAGE_W0QQitemZ9148580512QQcategoryZ2312QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

?500 what?
COLDHEARTBREAKER
Headliner

Get In The Ring

« Reply #38 on: June 21, 2006, 07:06:19 AM »

you people are off your head? Angry

G2R_AXL came on here reviewed a dvd and told you all where to get it! I've seen this same post on gnrotgm and mygnr and no one else took the post the way you people have.

As far as the myspace plug of his band goes, i'd say he was more than provoked to do that and was even asked about it by another poster!

You people have been rude and nasty to someone doing nothing more than passing on a bit of info and telling you guys where to get it! same as "hey i gotta great Gnr tshirt their $10 in K Mart you guys could get one to" hes not rubbing nothing he passed some info on for fucks sake! This is an example of the maturity & age range of this board and a bunch of fuckin jealous losers!? yes? Angry

ps* BANDITA

the screenshots recieved in email were a different piano shot and one of Axl and Izzy. At least they were in mine
« Last Edit: June 21, 2006, 07:13:44 AM by COLDHEARTBREAKER » Logged
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #39 on: June 21, 2006, 01:46:43 PM »

That's insane....and from what I read some of it is incomplete footage.  I guess he doesn't know how to convert his footage like the other bootleggers. hihi
Pages: 1 [2] 3  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: