Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:09:00 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43548 times)
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« on: June 22, 2006, 03:56:22 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever  no

This   is   Democracy!!!
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2006, 04:04:37 PM »

At least you have good taste in music! Smiley No but seriously, think of it this way; because you've had some hard times, you can also appreciate the good times better than some random a**hole.

18 can be a tough age, because you're sort of an adult, but most the time that's not really the case... I wouldn't make too many assumptions based on what your life's right now, you're really young and you still have a lot of good shit ahead of you! beer

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2006, 04:09:04 PM »

don't worry man some people start late, there's someone out there for everyone

skeletor you sound like alice cooper hihi
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2006, 04:10:47 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

Anonymity offers extreme benefits.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2006, 04:24:06 PM »

One day, you'll thank bullies for making you stronger than they will ever be.

Quit the pills though.

Nothing to say
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2006, 07:28:08 PM »

One day, you'll thank bullies for making you stronger than they will ever be.

Quit the pills though.

sounds like some kind of anxiety meds, like klonopin or zanax, or maybe adavan... I went through bouts of not wanting to get out of bed or leave the house, the pills helped, but under a doc's care
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2006, 07:28:49 PM »

The thing to remember about bullies is that they are unhappy with themselves. That's why they feel the need to drag others down. They see something in you that they lack.? Don't let them dictate your emotions.

Like Skeletor said, you're still very young with a lot of time ahead of you. So don't get too discouraged.

Also, instead of focusing on what you don't like about your life, try to think of all the things you're grateful for.

I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever no

There's no such thing.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2006, 07:41:37 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

Then fuck them!? Lord, who needs friends like that?!? But whenever you have such low self-esteem, you make yourself a perfect target for bullies and bitches.? What the hell is wrong with being 5'7'' tall?!? Or wearing glasses??? Huh?

You have to take care of yourself.? If you're not happy with yourself or your life, do what you can to change it.? Figure out what would make you happy.? And if your "friends" are dragging you down, ditch em...

18 is a really tough age, but you'll get through it, honey? ?Kiss

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2006, 07:44:12 PM »

Can't one of you ladies just be good gunners and help him out... Little hands on training never hurts yes
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2006, 07:50:43 PM »

You do seem very pathetic. Get a MYSPACE.com site, write what you wrote here, and you'll have thousands of friends. Then commit suicide.

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Mama Kin
VIP

It's Just a Ride

« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2006, 07:53:34 PM »

That's an awful thing to, but I laughed.......I guess that makes me the asshole.

Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona Bay
Elrothiel
« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2006, 10:23:12 PM »

Hun, two words: Fuck em!!

Think of it this way: You are your own person, you do what you want to do, and don't you dare give a shit about what other people think of you!!! I was bullied the entire time I was at school! It got less towards the end, but that was only because I just stopped caring about it and did whatever the fuck I liked!!

If you do that, the girls will be more likely to want to be with you than if you just let yourself get bullied!

Stand up for yourself!! LAUGH at the bullies if they try anything!! That's the best thing!! If they come up to you and start saying shit to you, then just laugh at them, agree with them!! Say "Haha!! Yea you're right!!! And ya know what else? I'm this, this n' this too!!"

And if they try beating you up, then fight back and WALK off. Say "hmm... yea whatever!" and if they KEEP badgering you, just go "Yes? What?". And as a last resort, land a punch on one of the bullies' noses.

But whatever you do, don't let them get away with it! All they want is to know they're getting to you! It makes them feel powerful, and they do it because they can't get that feeling anywhere else because THEY'RE pathetic!
Buuuuuut... always be as nice to them as possible. It'll make them look stupid.

And there is NO such thing as a pathetic Guns N' Roses fan.

peace
Gordi
« Reply #12 on: June 23, 2006, 01:59:16 AM »

And... read 'The Catcher In The Rye' it'll change your life. Honestly, you'll relate to the main character I think (in a good way) I haven't finished it though...

Don't worry either way, most people get bullied at high school, but it works out in the end.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2006, 02:30:57 AM by Tea Swillin' Jack » Logged
Brody
« Reply #13 on: June 23, 2006, 02:15:21 AM »

I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever 

Were all pathetic!! Jk..

Man what you need is to get a hobby! forget the friends that go behind your back.. Find a youth group or some kind of activity that you can participate in! Go volunteer somewhere! Girls like guys that volunteer! Try to get off the pills.. thats probly your biggest problem.. don't be hard on yourself! I know alot of guys that are your age and older that are in the same boat as you are..
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2006, 03:02:59 AM »

Thanks a lot for all the positive responses guys and gals. I'll keep those in mind and try to change my life accordingly.

This   is   Democracy!!!
andy1981
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: June 23, 2006, 04:22:24 AM »

its not about trying to change who you are dude, enjoy your life and live every day as it comes. Sometimes i forget how hard it was for me at school as I didn't "fit in" either. I now enjoy being an outcast like a square peg in a round hole. I have a few freinds who are there when i need em and although it is selfish, fuck everyones attitudes. do what you wanna do, go to partys, learn to drive, volenteer somewhere, get a part time job. Its not all about the ladies, they will come eventually, and normally when you least expect it. I'm now 25 been to Uni now have the job,car,flat and some spare cash and I have a girl (who sometimes is a pain in the ass). I have a school reunion tommorrow and I'm dreading it (long story) as there will be people there I havent seen in like 6 years, most of them I don't want to see or have nothing to do with, ex mates, ex girlfriends, etc. But I'm going to hold my head up high and say yeah I made it, I have achieved what I wanted, what others said i couldnt and there are some who didn't complete the journey (RIP) I probably am in for a lot of flack, but fuck em. I stand by my priciples and my chose way of life

Set yourself a target dude, say by the time you are 25 you want to have completed X.
First thing get off the pills, they only drag you down. you don't need that shit, then go do something constructive. I am now a scout leader (no paedo jokes please) and a few years ago you wouldn't have trusted me with a toaster let alone 40 kids. I drank too much, smoked too much, and took too much crap and you come to a point where it just aint worth it anymore.

Fuck everyone! ENJOY YOUR LIFE! do what you want to do (thats legal), and for the bullies, they will get bored, they are just small minded fuckers who need some entertainment in their small insignificant lives

peace
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #16 on: June 23, 2006, 05:57:32 AM »

You do seem very pathetic. Get a MYSPACE.com site, write what you wrote here, and you'll have thousands of friends. Then commit suicide.

rofl rofl rofl

Get a makeover. Get new friends. Date a French chick (they like awkward dudes). That'll boost your confidence.

You're only pathetic if you let yourself be. And getting sympathy doesn't help. 18 is a tough age. It will change though.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Sakib
Legend

Batman is sexy

« Reply #17 on: June 23, 2006, 06:26:11 AM »

i've been bullied a lot cos of my race, religion, etc. but dont worry. So what if you aint kissed a girl? trust me it really isnt as exciting as it seems. It looks better on screen than in reality. Don't let it disturb your education because at least you'll have success in life with prestigious people if you study hard and have great ambitions.

Excuse me standing on one leg, I'm half-caste. Explain yuself wha u mean when u say half-caste, u mean when picasso, mix red and green is a half caste canvas?
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #18 on: June 23, 2006, 10:15:21 AM »

You kick ass in our book buddy. ok

I think almost everyone gave decent feedback (I think one jackass replied but there's always one). Anyway try not to get too down on yourself, I'm sure alot of us felt that way when we were 18. Your world is pretty small right now, when you get to be a year or two older & out of school you stop seeing the so-called bullies and meet new possibly better friends.

Yeah, maybe try to rely less on meds, I think alot of people take them so they can feel like a "victim", you control  how you feel, not other people. "Catcher in the Rye" is a great book to read makes you realize you may not be the only one. I heard a line one {British people may know where I got this} "If all people threw all their worries and troubles into a pot, they would rather take back their own worries than leave with their fair share." Means alot of people have worse problems than you & me. Not trying to minimize you're problems, just look at what you do have, not what you don't. Chris Rock said about those Columbine kids they were upset "they didn't have any friends.. Wahhhhh, Cry they didn't have any friends. I looked at picture of them, there were eight of 'em. I didn't have eight friends in high school, I don't have eight friends now."
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2006, 11:43:39 AM »

Why do people think this comment is funny.

There are a lot of things to joke about but suicide is not one of them.

---

But since we're on the subject, I didn't get my first kiss until I was 19, if that makes you feel any better.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: