Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 10:01:32 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43550 times)
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #180 on: September 23, 2008, 07:05:10 PM »

Did you ever think that the people who call you ugly are UGLY THEMSELVES!!?!

I don't know where you live, but I'm sure there are rock shows where you live.  You can go to shows and make friends, maybe even meet a girl!

Get your diploma, find a job.

Save up some money and move to a better part of the world.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #181 on: September 23, 2008, 07:06:13 PM »

I'm hot and I'd bang you, Rocksteady. You're not ugly at all.
A fine example of great self esteem!! Grin Smiley Wink

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
The Chad Cometh
Mike Stewart is God
VIP

Don't think Axl! Makes my dick itch!

« Reply #182 on: September 23, 2008, 07:22:50 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me.

Chin up brother. I'm 28 and in this exact same situation and taking anti depressants to deal with it. Things will look up man. You're still a young bastard haha.

I was living to the best of my ability, now I'm living in correctional facility
$$$$
VIP

the disrespect in your eye

« Reply #183 on: September 23, 2008, 08:58:51 PM »

^ and girls laugh at everyone. thats just what they do.

sitting there giggling at people passing by, just givem a smack in the mouth hihi

.......just kidding dont do that

BASTARD SON OF A LOADED GUN
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2008, 09:16:20 PM »

I'm always amazed by stuff like this.  Hearing you say you are ugly is like watching anorexic chicks on death's door saying they are fat!

Like a lot of folks your age, you're concerned with the wrong things.  Looks are fleeting.  We all get old (if we're lucky).
Go out and help those that are less fortunate.  Find yourself by serving others.  Just a suggestion.

A lot of us here have been through times like this.  You're not alone.  Get laughing and help those that are less fortunate than yourself...because trust me, there are lots of folks out there less fortunate than you.  ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »

I'm always amazed by stuff like this.  Hearing you say you are ugly is like watching anorexic chicks on death's door saying they are fat!

Like a lot of folks your age, you're concerned with the wrong things.  Looks are fleeting.  We all get old (if we're lucky).
Go out and help those that are less fortunate.  Find yourself by serving others.  Just a suggestion.

A lot of us here have been through times like this.  You're not alone.  Get laughing and help those that are less fortunate than yourself...because trust me, there are lots of folks out there less fortunate than you.  ok
Well said Axl4Prez Smiley

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
polluxlm
Mennesker Er Dumme
Legend

« Reply #186 on: September 24, 2008, 04:38:01 AM »

Some friends of mine were in London this weekend. Long story short they saw a couple of horseback cops and wanted to take a picture with them. The one guy stood between the horses while they both looked at him, which of course makes for a great picture. As they were about to shoot a local bloke walkes by, referring to my friend:

The horse looks better!

That may in fact be true. Still, he's been kissed, laid and even had girlfriends.

Moral to this story? Girls ain't necessarily all that picky, so don't sweat it.

Ah, mere infantry. Poor beggars.

GN'R Tour Overview 1984-2007
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2008, 08:12:19 AM »

awesome how this thread died when he posted the pic on hjimself, i guess he realized that he aint ugly Smiley
Sin Cut
Lovegun
Legend

« Reply #188 on: September 26, 2008, 09:39:15 AM »

awesome how this thread died when he posted the pic on hjimself, i guess he realized that he aint ugly Smiley

yeah, he killed the self-esteem of 'em.

"if he can't get laid, how will we ever?!"

lol

"The real reason a man hits on a girl - is to fight masturbation."
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #189 on: September 26, 2008, 09:40:47 AM »

It would be nice to know that we helped him out just a little.  Maybe he's making some changes as we speak and will be back to share them with us shortly.  I wish him luck, nobody should be feeling that way, it's just not right. Sad

SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2008, 02:01:20 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever  no

Never:

1) Feel sorry for yourself

2) Compare yourself to others

3) Make excuses

Do:

1) Immediately quit your pills and/or seek help

2) Get your GED and go to Jr College

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2008, 02:52:47 PM »

Never:

1) Feel sorry for yourself

2) Compare yourself to others

3) Make excuses

Do:

1) Immediately quit your pills and/or seek help

2) Get your GED and go to Jr College

1) That's really easier said than done.

2) That's kinda absurd, how would anyone know if they are good/bad if they don't compare themselves to others?

3) I once said It's all my fault, people said "you shouldn't be so hard on yourself!"

1) I have been seeking, help! This thread alone should be evidence enough. Besides that I have seen like 6-7 different psychiatrists. First one was about 8 years ago. Quitting any kind off pills immediately can end badly and is very painful, basically it gets a lot worse before it gets better(if it does get better at all). I have been through this twice, I know what I'm talking about.

2) I have explaind my math problem probably too many times(sorry guys). And there is no mixing your grades together where I live. There are exams and you can't fail them if you want to graduate HS. Besides high school is 3 years of something what would probably be very hard for me. OK making excuses again sorry I'm too much of a pussy to bring myself to relive my past nightmares sorry, just ain't got the balls.

This   is   Democracy!!!
SLCPUNK
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #192 on: September 29, 2008, 12:29:50 AM »

1) That's really easier said than done.

Says you. You choose to feel sorry for yourself. Nobody can control the way you think or feel, except you.

2) That's kinda absurd, how would anyone know if they are good/bad if they don't compare themselves to others?

Why should you bother?

Unhappiness is a result of your comparisons. Therefore I'd recommend that you no longer do it. It allows you to feel sorry for yourself (see 1 above.)

A healthy exercise would be to compare yourself to somebody less fortunate than yourself. This will allow you to learn the art of thankfulness, which is the key element to happiness.

3) I once said It's all my fault, people said "you shouldn't be so hard on yourself!"

Making excuses in regard to growth was my point.

Taking responsibility for your actions is something else altogether. You should always take responsibility for your actions, never lie to yourself, and quit making excuses. It is your perception of life that keeps you from being happy. Denial of that, is an excuse. Failure to address it, is also an excuse.

1) I have been seeking, help! This thread alone should be evidence enough. Besides that I have seen like 6-7 different psychiatrists. First one was about 8 years ago. Quitting any kind off pills immediately can end badly and is very painful, basically it gets a lot worse before it gets better(if it does get better at all). I have been through this twice, I know what I'm talking about.

Seeking help on an internet forum is not going to yield the results you require.

I am well aware the physical ramifications of drug withdrawal. That is why I would recommend you get off drugs as quickly as possible. Kicking now will be much easier than kicking them in jail when your 29, or 33 when you've already ruined your life. You telling me "that you know what you're talking about" and how difficult it is, is not taking action, it is an excuse to do nothing. What are you doing about it currently? I would recommend a 12 step program immediately and seeking clinic if there is a chance of substantial physical withdrawal/complications.

2) I have explaind my math problem probably too many times(sorry guys). And there is no mixing your grades together where I live. There are exams and you can't fail them if you want to graduate HS. Besides high school is 3 years of something what would probably be very hard for me. OK making excuses again sorry I'm too much of a pussy to bring myself to relive my past nightmares sorry, just ain't got the balls.

Yesterday is over. Tomorrow is tomorrow. Today is all you have.

What happened yesterday is irrelevant as you can not change it. Dwelling on it will do you no good.

Have you attempted math tutoring?

Let me ask you something: Has your perception of life worked for you so far? You seem unhappy, enough so to start a thread about it to a complete group of strangers. Why then would you attack the advice provided to you?

All you are doing right now is fighting change. Fighting the way you think about things. Self pity is an much easier route, I'll give you that. But it'll still make you completely unhappy.

« Last Edit: September 29, 2008, 01:08:21 AM by Republican Jesus » Logged

http://www.thegnrsyndicate.com/

"If you think I am Jmack, you are a moron.  I am his BFFL.  We type nothing alike and I am much younger."
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #193 on: September 29, 2008, 08:49:35 AM »

Alright I'm an insecure, cowardly self pitying asshole. I'm afraid of change cause it can hurt me like things have in the past. But most of all I'm angry at those who have made me what I am today, jealous of those who have it well (sometimes the same poeople) and I do have attempted math tutoring! But yeah basically I'm a horrible person, I have very few good qualities left in me and they are fading. Sore loser? Maybe but I have never won!

This   is   Democracy!!!
Albert S Miller
Legend

« Reply #194 on: September 29, 2008, 11:10:45 AM »

Alright I'm an insecure, cowardly self pitying asshole. I'm afraid of change cause it can hurt me like things have in the past. But most of all I'm angry at those who have made me what I am today, jealous of those who have it well (sometimes the same poeople) and I do have attempted math tutoring! But yeah basically I'm a horrible person, I have very few good qualities left in me and they are fading. Sore loser? Maybe but I have never won!
You say you are afraid of change cuz it may hurt you, yet you are already hurting, if you could change that negative you are already enduring and make it a positive it would seem that the end result would be most rewarding. Pretty much everyone in the world gets up and puts their jeans on the same way every morning, the majority do what it takes to survive, a percentage do much more and some even less. It is really about what you want in this life, you go after it, stop at nothing til you get it, you don't crumble cuz something gets in the way, you keep pushing until your goals are satisfied, you say you are a GNR fan, do you know what those guys went through to reach their status, it can be done, the question is how bad do your really want it all, or are you stuck in your own miserable ways, because that is where you like to be?

Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #195 on: September 29, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »

Look, I understand that I have to make it hapen that nothing is going to happen by itself. But I have been burned too many times already, and I have nobody anymore to turn to. I have a helluva lot people who hate me or just don't give a fuck about me. Doing something now is very hard for me. Sometimes I'm afraid to leave the house I have been diagnosed panick attacks and an anxiety disorder. Combine this with no friends, social status of a weasel and depression, what you get is a guy who's suffering everyday and has no hope for the future. I'm soon 21 and haven't achieved nothing whatsoever. And guys who had summer school regularly since freaking third grade (most of them bullys) have now graduated HS, only cause they were better than me in one subject. And I don't want to be miserable but I'm stuck here, I don't have many options. I'm not gonna say anything about light at the end of the tunnel, cause there is no tunnel.

And about making excuses: My height is not an excuse it's one of the reasons.

This   is   Democracy!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #196 on: September 29, 2008, 12:30:56 PM »

Yeah, Listen to Republican Jesus

Right now u are definitely in denial, I could tell the way u responded to RepubLiCan JeSus but if u hit bottom hard enough, u will see how right he is.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #197 on: September 29, 2008, 01:11:28 PM »

Funny I thought I was at the bottom. I'm in denial how? I have been brutally honest here.

Btw great avatar D  ok

This   is   Democracy!!!
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #198 on: September 29, 2008, 01:18:30 PM »

Great thing is Rocksteady, is u are only 21.

U are just getting into the thick of life and the bullshit that comes with it.

Soon u will learn to discard all of those people who make u feel this way and only associate with the ones who make u feel good.

Hey, I dont have many friends but the ones I do, don't stab u in the back, make fun of u, try to hurt u or bring u down.

Just remember everything u are going through, happens to everyone and u have to learn to handle it and change what u don't like.

Take me for instance.

I was fat, geeky etc

So what did i do?

I changed it. I worked out, lost a shit load of weight and was no longer fat, still somewhat geeky but its cool now.

A guy who use to talk to me a lot on here told me something very profound once.

He said basically and Im totally fucking this great piece of wisdom up

but something like, u decide how u feel, how u let someone make u feel and how u react to something.

So, if someone bullies u? Dont give them the satisfaction.

U may think I am crazy but there are two things that can solve your ills.

1. Learn to play a musical instrument

2. Start running

both have a way of ridding that anxiety and panic.

U are good at something, its just if u give up and have no confidence u will never find out.  not everyone is great at school, u just have to think about what u are interested in and give that a shot.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #199 on: September 29, 2008, 01:53:44 PM »

What happened to me in school sure didn't happen to everyone. Maybe about 4-5 people in the school got the same treatment. I missed out on everything good that's supposed to come with being a teenager, and experienced most of the horrible stuff that can come with it. And now your trying to tell me that the true bullshit is on the way  Cry 

Sure not all friends stab you in the back, I guess. But I have no friends left.  Although to me it's kinda like playing russian roulette with an empty gun, while wishing for some blanks.

And while you think it's great that I'm "only 21", to me every day that passes makes me think that I'm wasting my youth. And it's all the harder when I see most of my schoolmates being succesful. There was hope for me once but now it's probably gone if some miracle doesn't happen. In school they burn down your soul and take away your pride and self esteem. The fact that I'm still standing is mostly cause I'm leaning on sedatives and anti-depressants.

This   is   Democracy!!!
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: