Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 09:26:56 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Am I pathetic or what?
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Am I pathetic or what?  (Read 43546 times)
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2006, 11:51:40 AM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

You ain't pathetic, whats to say that goin around makin out wi different girls is the way to go

you will find someone you really like soon, believe me

That's a hatrick for Doull
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2006, 11:52:43 AM »

You do seem very pathetic. Get a MYSPACE.com site, write what you wrote here, and you'll have thousands of friends. Then commit suicide.

Why do people think this comment is funny.

There are a lot of things to joke about but suicide is not one of them.

agreed GunsN'Wookies you're a douchebag rant but you have a cool name Grin

But since we're on the subject, I didn't get my first kiss until I was 19, if that makes you feel any better.

21 here... College was great, got to start over... yes

take up a hobby....drawing, painting, guitar, chess, videogames anything....and go out on a limb and talk to somebody...what the worst that could happen? and before you know it you'll have a small group of buddies, you won't know if you have anything in common with people if you don't talk to them ok

Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2006, 12:00:01 PM »

I am 18 and I have never even kissed a girl, infact they just laugh at me. I have practically no friends. The ones that I have laugh at me behind my back. I have been bullied from like second grade and cause of that I started skipping school and my grades slipped , I don't even know how I managed to graduate from the ninth grade.... I am addicted to the perscription pills and without them I am so insecure and edgy that I practically can't leave the house. Thats probably the result of me getting bullied alot. I am only 169cm/5,7 tall and wear glasses. This is not a joke I must be the most pathetic GN'R fan ever? no

First of all, you're not pathetic. ?Pathetic is just a state of mind, and if your attitude sucks, than your life is going to suck. ?Your "friends" are the ones who are pathetic, and they're not really your friends if they laugh at you behind your back. ?
You've got to get off the pills. ?Withdrawal is HELL, but you've got to push past it. ?I came off of methadone several months ago(taken for a chronic nerve injury, NOT heroin use) and I was in agony. ?The anxiety was awful and I was also awake for 10 days and thought I was going to have a psychotic episode. ?I don't know what kind of pills you're on, but you've got to get off of them, and once you get over the hump of withdrawal, that alone will make you feel better once you've got that garbage out of your system. ?But do it with under a doctor's supervison. ?As for the girls, two of the coolest guys I've ever known (met them in college) were still virgins by the time they were 19. ?Everyone knew, and no one thought anything of it. ?One of those guys hadn't kissed a girl either.
You've got to find something to focus on so you can get outside of yourself. ?Volunteering is a good idea... just something to get you out of the house so you can direct your energy towards something positive. ?
And just remember... Axl is only 5'9", he needs glasses too, he was picked on in school, and as Izzy said, he "never got any p*ssy in high school." ?
How you see yourself today is not what you're destined to be for the rest of your life.

misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2006, 01:11:08 PM »

Yeah, what she said.

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
Rocksteady
Rocker

Fist in the air in the land of hipocrisy

« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2006, 02:48:52 PM »

i've been bullied a lot cos of my race, religion, etc. but dont worry. So what if you aint kissed a girl? trust me it really isnt as exciting as it seems. It looks better on screen than in reality. Don't let it disturb your education because at least you'll have success in life with prestigious people if you study hard and have great ambitions.

Hmm that's kinda hard since I dropped out of school after the ninth grade....

This   is   Democracy!!!
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2006, 02:52:07 PM »

Legally? How old were you?

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2006, 02:56:17 PM »

Legally? How old were you?

This   is   Democracy!!!
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2006, 02:59:35 PM »

You do seem very pathetic. Get a MYSPACE.com site, write what you wrote here, and you'll have thousands of friends. Then commit suicide.

Your opinions of me and my statements mean so much that I just may have to get a myspace.com site and commit suicide. Jerks

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2006, 03:12:20 PM »

Your opinions of me and my statements mean so much that I just may have to get a myspace.com site and commit suicide. Jerks

hey, i said you have a cool name hihi , i just thought your humor there was a bit tasteless Tongue seriously I'm not that bad, i meant douchebag in the nicest way, honestly

greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #29 on: June 23, 2006, 03:13:07 PM »

1)get back to school

2)learn to respect yourself(i know it is tough)

3)hugh hefner masturbated for the first time at the age of 21 so there is always hope hihi

homo homini lupus...
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #30 on: June 23, 2006, 03:15:15 PM »

1)get back to school

2)learn to respect yourself(i know it is tough)

3)hugh hefner masturbated for the first time at the age of 21 so there is always hope hihi

Was Hef in a coma for a number of years?Or was He just lying?

Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature
Rocksteady
Rocker

« Reply #31 on: June 23, 2006, 03:15:36 PM »

1)get back to school

I would but math got so hard for me that there is no point.

This   is   Democracy!!!
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #32 on: June 23, 2006, 03:17:17 PM »

Keep watching Star Wars and whining on the internet, chix dig it.

the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #33 on: June 23, 2006, 03:20:50 PM »

Keep watching Star Wars and whining on the internet, chix dig it.

Chick Wookies, of course. You should go out with him and lift his spirits  yes

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #34 on: June 23, 2006, 03:22:19 PM »

LISTEN TO ME FUCKER! ?YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

THINGS YOU POSTED ARE NOT ONLY HAPPENING TO YOU. I CAN RELATE TO SOME OF THAT SHIT.

#1) YOU HAVE FOUND GNR SO OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE GOT A CONNECTION TO THE MUSIC AND THAT IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU NEED TO PONDER LIFE

#2) ?NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE, DO NOT WEAR THAT HEART OF YOURS ON YOUR SLEEVE. ?DON'T LET PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE CRAVING THEIR FRIENDSHIP OR ATTENTION. BE YOURSELF. NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS OR HOW MUCH SCHOOL IS FUCKING WITH YOU, WHEN YOU LEAVE IT AND GO TO COLLEGE OR WORK - NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WILL MATTER - YOU CAN AND WILL START OVER - AND YOU WILL TAKE YOUR PAIN WITH YOU - AND YOU WILL BE A BETTER MAN FOR IT

#3) ?THE PILLS: ?THAT'S A TOUGH ONE BECAUSE I WOULD'NT WANT YOU TO REMOVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU OTHERWISE WOULD FEEL BAD - BUT YOU'VE GOTTA LOSE THEM - THE PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THE ADDICTIVE NATURE OF THEM - AND NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOU BECOME - IT WILL NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOUR BODY WILL DEVELOP A DEPENDENCY- THEN YOU WILL BE A DOPED OUT STRANGE DUDE - AND NO CHICK WANTS TO GET WITH SOME DUDE WHO CAN BARELY FORM A SENTENCE

#4) ?CHICKS- DON'T BECOME TOO OBSESSED. BEING YOUR AGE AND NOT BEING KISSED IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARASSED ABOUT. IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED . YOU SEEM TO WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW.- DON'T SWEAT IT- CHICKS WILL BE AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND FUTURE - ?STAY STRONG - KEEP STROKING THE HAMMER ( NOT A BAD THING - AND I KNOW YOU ARE BEATING THAT SHIT TO DEATH DUDE!) - AND THAT WOMEN OF YOUR FUTURE WILL CROSS YOUR PATH WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT - UNCLE COMAMOTIVE CAN GUARANTEE THIS - YOU EVER SEE WHAT NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE LOOKS LIKE? YOU CAN'T BE WORSE OFF THAN THAT FREAK

#5 ) ?THERE ARE UNSPEAKABLE TRAGEDIES IN LIFE. SOMETIMES YOU MAY NEED TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS IT WORSE THAN YOU TO REALIZE YOU CAN DO BETTER , YES, BUT YOU ARE NOT BURIED FOR LIFE

#6) ?FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. I MEAN THAT. ANYONE WHO TALKS SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK WILL NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. CUT LOOSE OF THEM, SLOWLY BUT SURELY. DON'T MAKE IT DRAMATIC, JUST MOVE AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR PERSONAL EQUATION AND FIND SOME NEW DUDES TO HANG WITH - DON'T JUDGE ANYONE EITHER. SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK YOU COULD NEVER HANG OUT WITH COULD BE THE PERFECT ONE TO CHILL WITH - AND THAT GOES FOR CHICKS TOO

#7) ?KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS. ?

GOOD LUCK DUDE - REMEMBER TO TAKE IT SLOW AND GRAB A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE - START OVER NOW

MAKE NO MISTAKE - AXL CAN HELP
GunsN'Gravy
Banned
Rocker

« Reply #35 on: June 23, 2006, 03:24:03 PM »

I'm not a gay wookie.

WHY DID YOU WRITE THAT IN CAPS LOCK?

greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #36 on: June 23, 2006, 03:25:02 PM »

u sound like a good guy but u seem to have given up all hope.

u are 17! u are supposed to make mistakes, u are supposed to ?dislike the way u look like, u are supposed to feel insecure!!!

u are a boy on your way to become a man- this is a very tricky period of time but trust me it will go away. u cannot let a bunch of bullies, some girls or math destroy your life.

get back to school and face your problems instead of running away from them-this is what will make u stronger, this is what will make u a man.

do this and after some years u will look at this thread and u will laugh beer

homo homini lupus...
misterID
"Enlightened"
Banned
Legend

I did not have sexual relations with that llama

« Reply #37 on: June 23, 2006, 03:28:38 PM »

LISTEN TO ME FUCKER!  YOU HAVE COME TO THE RIGHT PLACE

THINGS YOU POSTED ARE NOT ONLY HAPPENING TO YOU. I CAN RELATE TO SOME OF THAT SHIT.

#1) YOU HAVE FOUND GNR SO OBVIOUSLY YOU'VE GOT A CONNECTION TO THE MUSIC AND THAT IS A GOOD PLACE TO BE WHEN YOU NEED TO PONDER LIFE

#2)  NO MATTER HOW YOU FEEL INSIDE, DO NOT WEAR THAT HEART OF YOURS ON YOUR SLEEVE.  DON'T LET PEOPLE SEE THAT YOU ARE CRAVING THEIR FRIENDSHIP OR ATTENTION. BE YOURSELF. NO MATTER HOW BAD IT HURTS OR HOW MUCH SCHOOL IS FUCKING WITH YOU, WHEN YOU LEAVE IT AND GO TO COLLEGE OR WORK - NONE OF THOSE PEOPLE WILL MATTER - YOU CAN AND WILL START OVER - AND YOU WILL TAKE YOUR PAIN WITH YOU - AND YOU WILL BE A BETTER MAN FOR IT

#3)  THE PILLS:  THAT'S A TOUGH ONE BECAUSE I WOULD'NT WANT YOU TO REMOVE SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU FEEL GOOD WHEN YOU OTHERWISE WOULD FEEL BAD - BUT YOU'VE GOTTA LOSE THEM - THE PROBLEM WITH THEM IS THE ADDICTIVE NATURE OF THEM - AND NO MATTER HOW STRONG YOU BECOME - IT WILL NOT MATTER BECAUSE YOUR BODY WILL DEVELOP A DEPENDENCY- THEN YOU WILL BE A DOPED OUT STRANGE DUDE - AND NO CHICK WANTS TO GET WITH SOME DUDE WHO CAN BARELY FORM A SENTENCE

#4)  CHICKS- DON'T BECOME TOO OBSESSED. BEING YOUR AGE AND NOT BEING KISSED IS NOTHING TO BE EMBARASSED ABOUT. IT JUST HASN'T HAPPENED . YOU SEEM TO WANT IT TO HAPPEN, BUT IT'S IMPOSSIBLE RIGHT NOW.- DON'T SWEAT IT- CHICKS WILL BE AROUND YOUR WHOLE LIFE AND FUTURE -  STAY STRONG - KEEP STROKING THE HAMMER ( NOT A BAD THING - AND I KNOW YOU ARE BEATING THAT SHIT TO DEATH DUDE!) - AND THAT WOMEN OF YOUR FUTURE WILL CROSS YOUR PATH WHEN YOU LEAST EXPECT IT - UNCLE COMAMOTIVE CAN GUARANTEE THIS - YOU EVER SEE WHAT NAPOLEAN DYNAMITE LOOKS LIKE? YOU CAN'T BE WORSE OFF THAN THAT FREAK

#5 )  THERE ARE UNSPEAKABLE TRAGEDIES IN LIFE. SOMETIMES YOU MAY NEED TO SEE SOMEONE WHO HAS IT WORSE THAN YOU TO REALIZE YOU CAN DO BETTER , YES, BUT YOU ARE NOT BURIED FOR LIFE

#6)  FUCK YOUR FRIENDS. I MEAN THAT. ANYONE WHO TALKS SHIT BEHIND YOUR BACK WILL NOT BE THERE WHEN YOU NEED THEM. CUT LOOSE OF THEM, SLOWLY BUT SURELY. DON'T MAKE IT DRAMATIC, JUST MOVE AWAY FROM THEM. THEY ARE PART OF THE PROBLEM. REMOVE THEM FROM YOUR PERSONAL EQUATION AND FIND SOME NEW DUDES TO HANG WITH - DON'T JUDGE ANYONE EITHER. SOMEONE WHO YOU THINK YOU COULD NEVER HANG OUT WITH COULD BE THE PERFECT ONE TO CHILL WITH - AND THAT GOES FOR CHICKS TOO

#7)  KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR PROGRESS. 

GOOD LUCK DUDE - REMEMBER TO TAKE IT SLOW AND GRAB A NEW OUTLOOK ON LIFE - START OVER NOW

MAKE NO MISTAKE - AXL CAN HELP

Did anyone else picture Chris Farley as the motivational speaker while reading this?

BECAUSE I LIVE IN A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!!!

GNR delusion disorder, there is help for you.
http://www.chopaway.com/evolution/forum.php
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #38 on: June 23, 2006, 03:31:24 PM »

Did anyone else picture Chris Farley as the motivational speaker while reading this?

I pictured Pee Wee Herman for some REASON!  hihi

Natasha23
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #39 on: June 23, 2006, 03:32:56 PM »

What about getting your GED? ?
Not to sound like too much of a PollyAnna, but if you keep telling yourself you can't do something, than you absolutely won't. ?Think positively and just try... Why not just tell yourself you can do whatever it is you want to do, and then try it. ?I understand how you're thinking... you tell yourself you're pathetic and you can't do math, etc, etc, so that way you won't be disappointed when things don't go you're way. ?But in the end, YOU'LL STILL BE DISAPPOINTED. ?I really do believe in self fulfilling prophesies, and until you start focusing on something else, you'll never pull yourself out of your funk. ?
Whatever you can do... just getting out of the house and going for a walk. ?Start listing all of the things you're grateful for and tell yourself how lucky you are to have them. ?I had heard someone talk about one of the Katrina survivors, who had said the storm taught her "I can live with nothing and still survive." ?That is so powerful, that people suffer in ways you or I couldn't imagine. ?And please do not think I am downplaying your pain, I'm certainly not. ?But speaking as someone else who feels their life sucks (right now) I know what I need to do to pull myself up and not dwell on the bad things. ?You need to find out what you like about yourself and start creating some good things in your life.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 11 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: