Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:14:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Do You Wear Panties...LMAO!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Do You Wear Panties...LMAO!  (Read 19313 times)
avesia
« Reply #60 on: June 29, 2006, 01:55:25 AM »

nice story, Chelle!

now that's what anythinggoes was looking for  hihi
jazjme
Can't get over the past? Let me be your guide!
Legend

...ABSURD!!

« Reply #61 on: June 29, 2006, 02:37:45 AM »

Rock on MArcus, I agree, though about the whole panty thing.lol, not what I look for when dating a guy.lol

10.16.87 10.23.87 10.30.87 1.31.88 2.2.88 5.9.88 8.16.88 9.15.88
6.17.91 12.9.91 12.10.91,12.13.91
7.18.92 12.5.02 5.12.06 5.14.06 5.15.06 5.17.06 11.17.11 2.10.12 2.15.12
11.9.12 11.10.12 5.24.14
Shirell
« Reply #62 on: June 29, 2006, 02:43:14 AM »

Hey Chelle.  I tell you what, most girls kiss better than guys.  It's the truth before all you guys protest.  Girls dont ram their tongue down your throat as soon as your getting started.  Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing.  One of my past girlfriends was THE best kisser I've ever got it on with.  She was older than me and I learned then that age and experience had it's benefits.
avesia
« Reply #63 on: June 29, 2006, 02:47:25 AM »

yes, I agree, girls do kiss better than guys.
...but then again, my worst kiss ever was from a girl, too... Undecided
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #64 on: June 29, 2006, 06:53:37 AM »

Hey Chelle.  I tell you what, most girls kiss better than guys.  It's the truth before all you guys protest.  Girls dont ram their tongue down your throat as soon as your getting started.  Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing.  One of my past girlfriends was THE best kisser I've ever got it on with.  She was older than me and I learned then that age and experience had it's benefits.

Girls are better kissers than guys, women are better than men in bed, men "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em?!?!?!" yadayadayada.

If a thing like that is innate then is it alright for me to say that women are shit drivers ("safer," yes, but they're shit drivers) and are completely useless at football and the majority of other sports that people care about.

Of course, I'm not being serious..........

But firstly you're not getting a rise because none of us care (surely it stands to reason that a woman can please a woman better, because they ARE a woman!), and secondly your tone seems so indignant recently that maybe you should sort things out with your husband..........

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #65 on: June 29, 2006, 09:35:51 AM »

Did someone say bi stories??? ?Grin

This was a very innocent one... but once I went out with a girlfriend to see her ex-boyfriend's band play, and we all ended up at the same party after the show.? I kinda lost track of her somewhere during the night, and when I finally found her, she was in tears over this guy..? I tried to comfort her and held her and kissed her forehead till she'd regained her composure.? And somewhere in that, she started to cling to me and kiss me.? First just on my forhead, and then on my cheek, then on my neck.? Finally I held her face in my hands and kissed her mouth.? Crazy night.? She had the softest fullest lips, too... Fill in the rest...? ?Wink

drool

No need to fill in the blanks, we can leave that story just the way it is... hihi

Hey Chelle.? I tell you what, most girls kiss better than guys.? It's the truth before all you guys protest.? Girls dont ram their tongue down your throat as soon as your getting started.? Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing.? One of my past girlfriends was THE best kisser I've ever got it on with.? She was older than me and I learned then that age and experience had it's benefits.

Girls dont like ANY facial hair anymore?.. Undecided

I get why a girl wouldn't like alot of facial hair, but isn't it true a guy cant go wrong with a little bit of peachfuzz? Cheesy

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2006, 09:55:21 AM »

markus, thank you for starting this thread ...

all we need now is a catfight .......

mmmmmm catfight ......

ps: i am NOT interested in these kinda of stuff, i'm just kidding around.

pps: i mean, you can still go on with the stories, none of my business, really
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 09:57:30 AM by WAT-EVER, i'm totally buggin » Logged

anythinggoes
« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2006, 09:59:30 AM »

nice story, Chelle!

now that's what anythinggoes was looking for? hihi

yep  drool

makes the days go by that much nicer

markus, thank you for starting this thread ...

all we need now is a catfight .......

mmmmmm catfight ......

ps: i am NOT interested in these kinda of stuff, i'm just kidding around.
pps: i mean, you can still go on with the stories, none of my business, really

yes please do more female stories though if possible less of the males
Markus Asraelius
« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2006, 11:45:35 AM »

Some guys are lousy kissers, yes, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any girls that are lousy kissers.

I myself, have been told that I'm a good kisser.

Does anybody in the room wanna see?  hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2006, 12:02:22 PM »

Some guys are lousy kissers, yes, but that doesn't mean that there aren't any girls that are lousy kissers.

Does anybody in the room wanna see?? hihi

eeer well err um im ... busy tonight....... im ummm .... washing my hair hihi some other time maybe no

GeorgeSteele
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2006, 12:09:54 PM »

Does anybody in the room wanna see?? hihi

Slow down there, keep your panties on.
avesia
« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2006, 12:47:18 PM »

I do!   Grin

btw...didn't you see how good looking Axl is nowadays?   drool
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2006, 12:50:07 PM »

this subject kinda reminds me of Seinfeld hihi

Im VERY disappointed in you Markus!....you don't wear panties!! Sad

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2006, 12:51:40 PM »

Does anybody in the room wanna see?  hihi

Slow down there, keep your panties on.

wahahhaha, now that's comedy Grin

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2006, 01:15:22 PM »

structured facial hair are LAME
i will never put any thought in my facial hair Smiley

Shirell
« Reply #75 on: June 29, 2006, 02:46:47 PM »

Some facial hair is nice as long as it's not too long and its kept nice and neatly maintained.? It's the scratchy week long, I can't be bothered to shave it or maintain it properly kind that bothers me.  And Jim, just for the record, trying hard to sort things out with my hubby, who is btw, an excellent kisser.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 02:52:01 PM by Prettytiedup » Logged
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #76 on: June 29, 2006, 03:20:03 PM »

I love alittle facial hair!? It's nice when it's grown out just enough to be soft but not too much.? Tickles too...? ?Wink

Hey Chelle.? I tell you what, most girls kiss better than guys.? It's the truth before all you guys protest.? Girls dont ram their tongue down your throat as soon as your getting started.? Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing.? One of my past girlfriends was THE best kisser I've ever got it on with.? She was older than me and I learned then that age and experience had it's benefits.

I would totally agree with that.? Girls usually seem more concerned about making the person they're kissing comfortable and, I think, usually read the moment alittle better than most guys do.? I've never had a girl stick her tongue down my throat when I didn't want her to... can't say the same for the guys? ?hihi

But then again, my ex is the best kisser I've ever kissed. Ever!? And he was an older guy.?? yes
« Last Edit: June 29, 2006, 03:42:06 PM by Chelle » Logged

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #77 on: June 29, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »

Girls are better kissers than guys, women are better than men in bed, men "can't live with 'em, can't live without 'em?!?!?!" yadayadayada.

If a thing like that is innate then is it alright for me to say that women are shit drivers ("safer," yes, but they're shit drivers) and are completely useless at football and the majority of other sports that people care about.

Of course, I'm not being serious..........

But firstly you're not getting a rise because none of us care (surely it stands to reason that a woman can please a woman better, because they ARE a woman!), and secondly your tone seems so indignant recently that maybe you should sort things out with your husband..........

Oh shut up, Jim...?

And stop bitching at me!? I'm an excellent driver and, as you know damn well, I can kick your ass in football!!? Where the hell are my flowers anyway??? ? Angry

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Barbie567
Rocker

I must be losin' my mind - are you blind?

« Reply #78 on: June 29, 2006, 04:50:07 PM »

Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing. 

I get why a girl wouldn't like alot of facial hair, but isn't it true a guy cant go wrong with a little bit of peachfuzz? Cheesy

While I agree that girls are better kissers, I have to say, I love facial hair - ANY facial hair - on guys.  There was an article last month in the NY Times about the resurgence in popularity of beards, & I was so excited!!!
AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #79 on: June 29, 2006, 04:57:21 PM »

Girls appreciate that taking your time is sexy and you dont get your face scratched to shit because of the non-shaving thing.?

While I agree that girls are better kissers, I have to say, I love facial hair - ANY facial hair - on guys.? There was an article last month in the NY Times about the resurgence in popularity of beards, & I was so excited!!!

I definately agree that there probably is a resurgence in the popularity of facial hair, but i would never go as far as too grow an all out beard.. Lips Sealed

Anyone would feel bad kissing a girl with a nasty ass beard that contains the remains of you're lunch in it... hihi

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: