Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 02:51:41 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Novarock, 17.06.06 [MP3] Remastered by me. Complete show!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Novarock, 17.06.06 [MP3] Remastered by me. Complete show!  (Read 16716 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2006, 11:23:41 PM »

no one is forced to download it timebomb.

i know you HATE mp3 so much that you just blocked 13 people from aim/msn just today all because they USE mp3's.

anyway, thanks for this.. its very nice and like one of the other posters said before, its good u didnt do each song seperate file... i hate that.

thanks again beer
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #21 on: July 04, 2006, 12:12:33 AM »

thank you for putting out some shitty mp3s of this show

the original lossless recording, turned up in volume, sounds 100 times better than your "remaster"

this is one of the best bootlegs from 2006, and you didn't need to do anything.

and mp3 is so lame, it totally takes the ambience out of the recording when i play your copy on my stereo....

im sick of posts like this.

someone does something for the community and they just get people like you giving them shit all the time.

If people keep on like this there wont be a sharing community. have some respect for peoples efforts.

Have some respect for peoples efforts? How about respecting the original tapers efforts by LISTENING TO HIS FUCKING REQUEST NOT TO TURN THESE INTO MP3's

As for the "just don't download it", it's about a lot more than that. Now, this version will end up being sold on ebay, mp3 sourced. Then it will be traded out, mp3 sourced. This trickles back and ruins the experience for the REAL bootleg collectors who actually care about quality.

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #22 on: July 04, 2006, 12:15:51 AM »

thank you for putting out some shitty mp3s of this show

the original lossless recording, turned up in volume, sounds 100 times better than your "remaster"

this is one of the best bootlegs from 2006, and you didn't need to do anything.

and mp3 is so lame, it totally takes the ambience out of the recording when i play your copy on my stereo....

im sick of posts like this.

someone does something for the community and they just get people like you giving them shit all the time.

If people keep on like this there wont be a sharing community. have some respect for peoples efforts.

Yeah seriously dude shut up. Nobody cares if you dont like mp3... this guy was trying to do people a favor. if you dont like it, delete it and quit being a little punk.

Actually, he did ask for comments about the quality, so i think he cares. So quit being a little punk yourself, and understand the situation a little bit better.

He took a recording where the tapers wishes were for it NOT TO BE CONVERTED TO MP3 and he converted it.... ERROR ONE ON HIS PART

He then asked us what we thought of the quality... I downloaded it and compared it to the original recording on my stereo, and like I said, turning up the volume on my original FLACs sounds 100x better than this remaster... so I'm just giving my opinion... which he ASKED FOR.

You mp3 freaks need to get with times...........
EFISH
« Reply #23 on: July 04, 2006, 12:18:10 AM »

why cant we all just chill out and enjoy the GNR bootlegs??? lmao
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2006, 12:20:31 AM »

why cant we all just chill out and enjoy the GNR bootlegs??  lmao

We could, if people wouldn't so blatantly ignore tapers wishes, which in the long run will get us less recordings...........

And also if people could stop being so lazy and learn how to play and burn flacs, and get a real fucking stereo other than computer speakers and you'll clearly hear the difference between a FLAC and an MP3... and if you can't hear it on a real studio, your deaf.

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2006, 12:21:15 AM »

And yeah, if you don't want to hear me, just ask the guy who posted this show not to say "comment on quality"
KeifferGNR
Headliner

Guns N' Roses

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2006, 12:23:27 AM »

thank you, vlw  ok

Brasil!
dave-gnfnr2k
I left this board for good once
Banned
Legend

When all I've got is precious time

« Reply #27 on: July 04, 2006, 12:46:53 AM »

MP3s are BETTER so much better. Flacs for one are a pain in the ass for mac users and TWO are a pain in the ass to put on CD-r or ipods.

This is for BabyGorilla and the people like him.
Before all my posts about subjective matters there should be an IMO before the post. I took this sig down but of course it has to go back up.
EFISH
« Reply #28 on: July 04, 2006, 12:56:31 AM »

not to mention, with flac you get just a tad bit better quality, but it takes up 10 times the room an MP3 would..

a suggestion for people that dont want to waste all there hardrive space...

try burning your flacs to CDR's but then deleting the flacs from your computer and just keep the MP3 on your computer.

It've started using this method.. and i think its the best way to go!

you can always have the FLAC's for later, for trading, for listening to the "better" quality and just for back-up.
oh well, who really cares.. just bootlegs, lets just all enjoy what we have... in the end.. its just "audio" lol
jamesdm
Rocker

Lizard King - The One

« Reply #29 on: July 04, 2006, 01:03:47 AM »

MP3s are BETTER so much better. Flacs for one are a pain in the ass for mac users and TWO are a pain in the ass to put on CD-r or ipods.
In terms of quality lossless are better but in terms of a mac user like u say mp3 are better to handler.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2006, 01:12:23 AM »

Again, just another of the "lazy people" excuses....

ktucker450
Rocker

Don't follow my footsteps, i walk into poles

« Reply #31 on: July 04, 2006, 02:24:47 AM »

you know your fucking pathetic and have no god damn life wen ppl using mp3s piss u off.  some of us rnt fucking computer geek homos sitting on their net all day who can tech it to figure out this shit and format r computers... people have lives and like the stuff there computer can already do without spending 3 hours.   thanks so much for this show u fucking rock, everyone bitching needs to get their heads out of their asses, dont like it toughs hit, grow up and find something better and more time worthy to get upset over.....pretty pathetic.
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2006, 04:22:45 AM »

thanks dude this is awesome quality Smiley

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
awolgnr
Headliner

Don't you think that you need somebody?

« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2006, 04:33:33 AM »

Mac user here.  MP3s are far easier to deal with.  And to the guy who just can't help himself, responding over and over on a thread that in his opinion is worthless, ripping on ppl who prefer MP3, wtf is your deal?  Find another thread and leave us alone. There are plenty of flac only threads to occupy you.  Or maybe you want enlighten us on your political, religious and environmental stances, and tell us what bands to listen to and why red is superior to black.... blah blah blah...    and once and for all, a bootleg with pristine sound quality is NOT A BOOTLEG, its a studio cd.  Audiophiles should just wait for the CD to be released.  Then listen to it only in an insulated, soundproof room, so no outside noise interferes with your anal retentive, obsessive compulsive, flac-only listening enjoyment.

I've been where I have been and I've seen what I have seen...
14 years of silence
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #34 on: July 04, 2006, 06:17:46 AM »

Thanks so much! Best mp3 quality ive heard from the 06 tour  ok
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #35 on: July 04, 2006, 06:21:06 AM »

i agree with the guy about mp3 they suck ass
they guy should have put out 2 version 1 in flac in in mp3

im sorry. but from what ive seen of your various posts around the forum, you are just a whiney idiot (-1 bad karma point for me i guess). All you ever do is go into people posting mp3s and videos and moan if they are not to your prefference, but you dont moan proffessionally, you do it offensively and stupidly.

please grow up.

html sucks
luiscamposjr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #36 on: July 04, 2006, 07:15:59 AM »

Sorry, but if you like, plx download this files. If you don't, shut up, and go listen your flacs.
bye

Assim Havia um tempo ...

Luis Campos Junior
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #37 on: July 04, 2006, 07:18:24 AM »

u should have posted 2 versions plac and mp3 u would not have bin bashed

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #38 on: July 04, 2006, 07:19:43 AM »

Sorry, but if you like, plx download this files. If you don't, shut up, and go listen your flacs.
bye

that's it. grab it or let it be.

Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #39 on: July 04, 2006, 07:21:39 AM »

People, please, give peace a chance.  I asked earlier if anyone's heard any show that's better than this.  I found this to be the best performance I've heard from Mr. W. Axl Rose on the '06 tour.  Any opinions on that?  Thanks.   beer

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: