Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 04:25:59 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227818 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Novarock, 17.06.06 [MP3] Remastered by me. Complete show!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Novarock, 17.06.06 [MP3] Remastered by me. Complete show!  (Read 16712 times)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #60 on: July 04, 2006, 05:42:10 PM »

In this forum exists stupid people because I made a good work. Who liked it download, who didn't like  doesn't down. Flac or Mp3, idiots prefer Flac like this guy say, idiots doesn't have nothing to do. Man, Flac or good MP3, the difference is minimum. All the good shows i have my remastered version,and all mines versions are better than your original, stupid and fuckin idiot flacs.

Flac is good, but Mp3 too.

If you had a real stereo, and you played the original Flacs at a high volume next to your remastered mp3s, you'd notice the difference was a little bit more than "small"

And, did you just call me an idiot?
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #61 on: July 04, 2006, 05:44:38 PM »

mp3 is never good u get a very very compressed audio source. u loose audio quality. now if u like mp3 great good for u now if u or i ?or anyone else likes flac's that does not make us better ot idiots we just like the uncompressed audio that we make waves. now i d/led your mp3 sources they sounded good but like i said i just wish u would have put both sources up. ?good work on 5,12,06 and 6,2,06

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #62 on: July 04, 2006, 05:46:11 PM »

In this forum exists stupid people because I made a good work. Who liked it download, who didn't like? doesn't down. Flac or Mp3, idiots prefer Flac like this guy say, idiots doesn't have nothing to do. Man, Flac or good MP3, the difference is minimum. All the good shows i have my remastered version,and all mines versions are better than your original, stupid and fuckin idiot flacs.

If you had a real stereo, and you played the original Flacs at a high volume next to your remastered mp3s, you'd notice the difference was a little bit more than "small"

he called all flac people idiots

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #63 on: July 04, 2006, 05:46:39 PM »

In this forum exists stupid people because I made a good work. Who liked it download, who didn't like  doesn't down. Flac or Mp3, idiots prefer Flac like this guy say, idiots doesn't have nothing to do. Man, Flac or good MP3, the difference is minimum. All the good shows i have my remastered version,and all mines versions are better than your original, stupid and fuckin idiot flacs.

So he called the person who taped this show and shared it with him an idiot? haha.
estranged.1098
« Reply #64 on: July 04, 2006, 05:48:46 PM »

I will not sit by and watch people abuse tapers wishes, which in turn will cost us more recordings, and create even more hoarded bootlegs.

After a moderator here asks you to I really hope you change your mind.

If people choose to hoard bootlegs it's with them that you should have a problem with. These recordings are not anyone's property (well, they're the GNR's actually).
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #65 on: July 04, 2006, 05:49:53 PM »

In this forum exists stupid people because I made a good work. Who liked it download, who didn't like? doesn't down. Flac or Mp3, idiots prefer Flac like this guy say, idiots doesn't have nothing to do. Man, Flac or good MP3, the difference is minimum. All the good shows i have my remastered version,and all mines versions are better than your original, stupid and fuckin idiot flacs.

So he called the person who taped this show and shared it with him an idiot? haha.

i guess so

gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #66 on: July 04, 2006, 05:51:21 PM »

I will not sit by and watch people abuse tapers wishes, which in turn will cost us more recordings, and create even more hoarded bootlegs.

After a moderator here asks you to I really hope you change your mind.

If people choose to hoard bootlegs it's with them that you should have a problem with. These recordings are not anyone's property (well, they're the GNR's actually).

When did a moderator ask me to do that? I certainly think Jarmo won't disagree with me sharing my opinion, considering the POSTER ASKED FOR OPINIONS.

ok
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #67 on: July 04, 2006, 05:54:00 PM »

Are you referring to Jarmos "enough of that" post, which was directed at Mr. Lee and Timebomb?

Whatever, I'm gonna continue to express my feelings on this matter, when someone asks for my opinion on quality I'm gonna give it, and when someone DISRESPECTS tapers wishes, I'm gonna call them out on it.

If Jarmo feels I shouldn't be a part of this forum, I'm sure he'll ban me Smiley

estranged.1098
« Reply #68 on: July 04, 2006, 06:00:29 PM »

Are you referring to Jarmos "enough of that" post, which was directed at Mr. Lee and Timebomb?

Whatever, I'm gonna continue to express my feelings on this matter, when someone asks for my opinion on quality I'm gonna give it, and when someone DISRESPECTS tapers wishes, I'm gonna call them out on it.

If Jarmo feels I shouldn't be a part of this forum, I'm sure he'll ban me Smiley

I'm sure he won't ban you, you add great things to this forum.  ok

However, these kind of discussions get tiring, which is why you were asked to stop with it. There are legimate reasons for keeping the files in original lossless format, and there are also legimate reasons for converting them to a lossy format (not everyone can download large files, not everyone have high quality audio or ears to notice the difference, etc). As long as there are both these conflicts will exist, but hopefully we won't have to put up with them at this forum
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #69 on: July 04, 2006, 06:09:00 PM »

I'm sure he won't ban you, you add great things to this forum.  ok

However, these kind of discussions get tiring, which is why you were asked to stop with it. There are legimate reasons for keeping the files in original lossless format, and there are also legimate reasons for converting them to a lossy format (not everyone can download large files, not everyone have high quality audio or ears to notice the difference, etc). As long as there are both these conflicts will exist, but hopefully we won't have to put up with them at this forum

These confilicts wouldn't exist if people could get the simple fact through there head that if we kept it all lossless, we'd end up getting more recordings in the long run. Plain and simple! And people wouldn't get screwed in trades when they realize there recording is mp3 sourced after passing it through spectrum analysis!

Jarmo knows how I feel about this - and if I'm breaking any of his forum rules (which i don't think i am, by avoiding petty name calling like the person who remastered this show and mr. lee) than he can ban me.

The real people who should be banned or warned are the ones hurling insults at eachother, I mean the guy who did this remaster just called people who use FLACS idiots, he's essentially calling the person who is the reason HE HAS the show AN IDIOT.

luiscamposjr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: July 04, 2006, 06:29:22 PM »

I am not saying that. I am just saying  if you like this do download, if no don't do donwload. Don't need scandals. Just don't download this file. Only this. I have Flac for my remastered version, and i have excellent stereo. A small difference exists, but not so much that you say. GUYS, come on, stop this.
I say again, if you like only Flacs, don't download this.

Assim Havia um tempo ...

Luis Campos Junior
luiscamposjr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #71 on: July 04, 2006, 06:37:36 PM »

I said that are stupid the people that only accept Flac and don't accept that others peoples like MP3, don't needs to exist just Flac in the world.

Assim Havia um tempo ...

Luis Campos Junior
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #72 on: July 04, 2006, 08:47:59 PM »

some people are just picking arguments and faults because they have no social life of there own so they spend all day argueing on these forums.

html sucks
WeHeldTogether
« Reply #73 on: July 30, 2006, 02:51:10 AM »

Can someone reupload this please?

Fairly soon?
PhillyRiot
I'm super, thanks for asking
Banned
VIP

Please Return to Philly

« Reply #74 on: July 30, 2006, 10:57:32 AM »

thank you for putting out some shitty mp3s of this show

the original lossless recording, turned up in volume, sounds 100 times better than your "remaster"

this is one of the best bootlegs from 2006, and you didn't need to do anything.

and mp3 is so lame, it totally takes the ambience out of the recording when i play your copy on my stereo....

He put in the subject that it was MP3 yet you still downloaded it anyway.  Don't be an ingrate it is not cool.  Luiscampos is doing the GNR community a favor by posting this.  He deserves our thanks.   

I don't need the Internet to be a GNR fan.

www.myspace.com/earl31   Talk Radio Pranks
gun
« Reply #75 on: July 30, 2006, 11:01:15 AM »

I appreciate the fact someone was trying to share a show that some members may or may not have and for whatever reason (perhaps they don't have high speed cable, believe it or not it is NOT available everywhere) could not download the Flac files. ?To insult someone trying to help other members is rude and absolutely unnecessary.

Flac is better than mp3 but these comments of "listen to it on a good stereo" is funny...very funny. ?I have the flac and the mp3s and there is not that much difference. ?I happen to have worked in a major electronics corporation for the past 8 years and we only deal in hi-fidelity stereo equipment. ?I think it is safe to say I have a "trained" ear. ?I use a top end Yamaha receiver and four NHT speakers for my home stereo (that would have cost me upwards of 8k were it not for my employee discount) so I think I can safely say it is a "good stereo". ?The Flac vs mp3 is not that different on a good stereo. ?If you consider your "high-end" stereo to be a grand or so maybe. ?Flac basically has a higher output and if you play this on an average system the sound is a bit lesser. ?Play this on a high end system and the sound does not suffer that much at all. ?This argument had lots to do (compression rates) with the mini disc not becoming the dominant format over the compact disc even though it is far superior. ?The audible difference in sound is only detectable by machine, not the human ear. ?While Flac vs mp3 is a bit more seperated, it is not to the extent you would have some believe. ? ?
estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #76 on: July 30, 2006, 02:07:02 PM »

I do not collect mp3, just lossless audio, but I really cant understand why ''pro-flac'' people has no tolerance with people who like mp3.

I collect just lossless formats, but I have to admit that mp3 are lighter, you can play them everywhere and they still sound awesome in a decent bitrate. You cant put FLAC files in your IPod, or in your standalone DVD player or in your car stereo. They are very heavy files, and for now, you only can play them in their original format in your PC (if you have the right plugin)

In conclussion, I use FLAC files and I prefer them. But I perfectly understand people who prefer mp3 because mp3, in a relation of size/quality, are the best audio format ever.

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #77 on: July 31, 2006, 08:43:49 AM »

Can someone reupload this please?

Fairly soon?

I second that. Somebody please reupload it again soon  Kiss

NovaRock was the GnR show I went too and I'd love to have the audio of that! Please!  Smiley
Derby Greg
Derby Tourism Ambassador
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #78 on: August 01, 2006, 02:36:25 PM »

Has anyone created any artwork for this one do we know?

It is an awesome boot- kudos to the taper.

-Greg

2002 Leeds, London
2006 London Ham, Download, London W'ley
2010 Montreal, Toronto, Reading, Dublin
2011 Rio, Arg
2012 Bham,London x2,Rotterdam, Paris,Vegasx3
2013 NYCx2
2016 Vegasx2, NYCx2, CR
Katrin
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #79 on: August 03, 2006, 08:06:02 AM »

Has anyone created any artwork for this one do we know?

It is an awesome boot- kudos to the taper.

-Greg

yep, I found these over at mygnr, I think. I didn't make them, so kudos to the person who did:

And again, can somebody reupload, please?? Undecided
« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 08:15:01 AM by Katrin » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: