Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 08:34:07 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  N?rburgring Eifel, Germany (Rock Am Ring) complete show flac audio
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: N?rburgring Eifel, Germany (Rock Am Ring) complete show flac audio  (Read 14587 times)
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #40 on: July 04, 2006, 07:34:01 PM »

For whatever reason, it's not recognizing that you already have Track12 in the CD1 folder.

Oh well, we'll get it out there none the less.

luiscamposjr
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2006, 07:34:56 PM »

Nice recording. Maybe i will remaster. Say me, in this bootleg have somes shrill sounds. In original have too?

Thanks a loot for post this.
 Smiley

Assim Havia um tempo ...

Luis Campos Junior
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2006, 07:37:31 PM »

Nice recording. Maybe i will remaster. Say me, in this bootleg have somes shrill sounds. In original have too?

Thanks a loot for post this.
 Smiley

So even though I begged and begged in the file info for this show not to be converted to mp3, your gonna do that anyway?

Please keep your remasters to flacs.........

estranged.1098
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2006, 08:13:10 PM »

Looks this torrent is banned from dime:

Audio from a video DVD, unless explicitly known to be in lossless LPCM, is far more likely to be lossy (AC3 or MP2) and therefore permitted here only in its original codec and filetype, even if that means not divided into tracks; we would not allow it in a conversion to a filetype for lossless audio.

Uploader: please contact the moderator desk at dimemods@dimeadozen.org, specifying torrent 102482 in the subject.  If you can post the extracted audio in its native codec and filetype instead [and if there are no other violations in the content], that would be fine; or if you can supply analyses that demonstrate that this material is not lossy, we'll lift the ban on this torrent and let it run.

Do NOT post another torrent of this material unless we say to.
bucketheadfan
Banned
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2006, 08:20:24 PM »

Looks this torrent is banned from dime:

Audio from a video DVD, unless explicitly known to be in lossless LPCM, is far more likely to be lossy (AC3 or MP2) and therefore permitted here only in its original codec and filetype, even if that means not divided into tracks; we would not allow it in a conversion to a filetype for lossless audio.

Uploader: please contact the moderator desk at dimemods@dimeadozen.org, specifying torrent 102482 in the subject.? If you can post the extracted audio in its native codec and filetype instead [and if there are no other violations in the content], that would be fine; or if you can supply analyses that demonstrate that this material is not lossy, we'll lift the ban on this torrent and let it run.

Do NOT post another torrent of this material unless we say to.

Juas....
Gaymo, the Hobbit
Banned
Legend

« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2006, 08:35:35 PM »

dumbasses

The only son of a bitch with enough piss, vinegar and kill-?em-all attitude to shove an M-80 up rock?s collective ass right now is Axl Rose. [LA Weekly]
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2006, 08:36:08 PM »

thanks for this one!!!  i was there and it was awesome!!

listen to axl`s voice drool   i can`t wait until 11th august peace

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2006, 08:46:14 PM »

can not help seed it got banned

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2006, 08:58:50 PM »

can someone put it back on yousendit?
EFISH
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2006, 10:06:15 PM »

damn this sucks!!

you should upload it to megaupload or rapidshare so more people can get it (it wont expire)  Grin
EFISH
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2006, 10:19:55 PM »

its the exact same thing as any other upload site.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #51 on: July 04, 2006, 10:37:42 PM »

I'm uploading the show on thenewguns.com server right now for direct download.

Links will go up throughout the night in this thread: http://www.thenewguns.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1057
EFISH
« Reply #52 on: July 04, 2006, 10:47:29 PM »

thanks alot man!

it kinda sucks having to download file for file-- but atleast your getting it out to us, and fast.. thanks for the hard work ok
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2006, 11:20:19 PM »

I just tried speaking with timebomb about another way to do this, but he told me he'd only talk to me if I was white, because black people should die (i have the MSN convo saved if Jarmo would like to see it)

So............

I think I'll stick with just posting the links on my forum!

mikepatton
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2006, 11:24:23 PM »

what?Huh?!!!!!!!! what is he in the KKK?!!??  Gimme a break with that racist crap....I called him homes a few weeks ago and he posted up some idiotic complaint saying dont call me homes i aint a black.......I knew something was messed up with that guy.........I hate racist rock music fans..I remember at Arco Arena in 93 Axl had a HUGE RANT about how Hetfield is a racist redneck and hated Ice T playing on the GNR tour...........maybe timebomb and hetfield and share some kkk stories reminiscing about the old south...what a joke
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #55 on: July 04, 2006, 11:27:17 PM »

what?Huh?!!!!!!!! what is he in the KKK?!!??  Gimme a break with that racist crap....I called him homes a few weeks ago and he posted up some idiotic complaint saying dont call me homes i aint a black.......I knew something was messed up with that guy.........I hate racist rock music fans..I remember at Arco Arena in 93 Axl had a HUGE RANT about how Hetfield is a racist redneck and hated Ice T playing on the GNR tour...........maybe timebomb and hetfield and share some kkk stories reminiscing about the old south...what a joke

He said many other things that I won't repeat concerning the KKK.

But this thread is not about that, it's about the people who aren't racist and like to share. I've got 3 tracks so far from disc one up on thenewguns.com

more coming, i'm gonna leave it on uploading for about an hour and a half, and then post up the next batch of links, hopefully that will complete disc one.

i hope everyone enjoys the gig.

estranged.1098
« Reply #56 on: July 05, 2006, 01:20:31 AM »

Thanks gnr2006.  ok
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #57 on: July 05, 2006, 01:32:33 AM »

Thanks gnr2006.  ok

I've currently got tracks 1-6 and track 12 uploaded from disc one

http://www.thenewguns.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=1057

For those of you who don't want to sign up to download, here is "Better" and I posted the Blues earlier in this thread

Track 06

new-gnr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: July 05, 2006, 01:34:11 AM »

what do you mean took out spaces on cd1 and 2?
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #59 on: July 05, 2006, 01:42:15 AM »

I just tried speaking with timebomb about another way to do this, but he told me he'd only talk to me if I was white, because black people should die (i have the MSN convo saved if Jarmo would like to see it)

So............

I think I'll stick with just posting the links on my forum!

LOL he flipped out on me once too..  fuck him.

Thanks for putting this up for everyone.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: