Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:53:50 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  Hartwall Areena - July 5th & 6th!! (Helsinki, Finland)
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Hartwall Areena - July 5th & 6th!! (Helsinki, Finland)  (Read 111877 times)
makane
Legend

« Reply #280 on: July 06, 2006, 01:35:16 PM »

Does anyone know whats the intro song before WTTJ riff kicks in?

YagetoutonyourownAndyoutakeallthatyouownAndyouforgetaboutyourhomeAndthenyou'rejustfuckin'gone!
sixgnr
Rocker

I know it's only Rock N' Roll but I like it!

« Reply #281 on: July 06, 2006, 05:56:58 PM »

Does anybody know if it's possible that Michael Monroe will play tonight with Axl? It's only my supposition, but If Dizzy played Don't Ever Leave Me .... I'm using my illusion?  love

I'm Fuckin' Innocent!
Turin '92 + Milan & Zurich 2006 + Helsinki-Aalborg-Roma-Milano-Zurich 2010
Emilie
Rocker

No, we can't stop here! This is bat-country!

« Reply #282 on: July 06, 2006, 06:59:28 PM »

There's also another story where they interview Mike Monroe about Axl. There's nothing new or interesting really. Mike wasn't able to attend yesterday's show.
Could you translate that story too, please? I would love to hear it. love
Koskenkorvasieni
Rocker

Guns N' Finland

« Reply #283 on: July 07, 2006, 12:04:07 AM »

Phew..good show last night, although I think that five solo spots may be just a bit too many. My wife and I drove our own car to the show and I'm glad we did, cause the taxi lines were insane after the show.

A little disappointed that there wasn't any Izzy or Sebastian Bach at the show, but great concert anyway. SCOM, KOHD and November Rain were my favourites. Bumblefoot's Don't Cry-solo was awesome and Finck has really improved improved his playing since 2001-2002. Can't remember song order, I slept for only two or three hous last night and I'm supposed to be at work in about one hour...

So Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always thriumph, because good is dumb.
axe
Rocker

« Reply #284 on: July 07, 2006, 01:49:51 AM »

There's also another story where they interview Mike Monroe about Axl. There's nothing new or interesting really. Mike wasn't able to attend yesterday's show.

Sorry, I bought an online copy of the paper and it's not working anymore. But there was something about Axl being a great guy, Mike playing in Bad Obsession and signing in Ain't It Fun, how they have not kept in contact in many many years, but Mike still talks to Slash every now and then, and then there was the mention about the thing in Japan 2001 when Axl didn't want to play at the same stadium than Hanoi or something like that. "It wasn't a big deal for us. We played in the stadium near-by and it was the best promotion we could hope for. I thanked Axl for that (during the gig)." Then Mike said that he isn't able to attend the Helsinki shows because of Hanoi's own tour.
Emilie
Rocker

« Reply #285 on: July 08, 2006, 04:04:53 PM »

Sorry, I bought an online copy of the paper and it's not working anymore. But there was something about Axl being a great guy, Mike playing in Bad Obsession and signing in Ain't It Fun, how they have not kept in contact in many many years, but Mike still talks to Slash every now and then, and then there was the mention about the thing in Japan 2001 when Axl didn't want to play at the same stadium than Hanoi or something like that. "It wasn't a big deal for us. We played in the stadium near-by and it was the best promotion we could hope for. I thanked Axl for that (during the gig)." Then Mike said that he isn't able to attend the Helsinki shows because of Hanoi's own tour.

Ok.. Thank you! Kiss

Nice to hear he's talking to Slash!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #286 on: July 09, 2006, 07:51:04 AM »

Mr. B 5.7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9UrIISC5e8&search=guns%20n%27%20roses%20helsinki

Better 6.7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cQla30MDumY&search=guns%20n%27%20roses%20helsinki

LALD 6.7: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=4858936696839917170&q=live+n%27+let+die

Crappy quality but I hope we'll get some "real" material from these shows ok

And thanks to Katjusha for this:

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
randy marsh
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #287 on: July 09, 2006, 08:11:46 AM »

I was just going to post the mr brownstone 5.7. video:D but thanks!

I wanted the best.. well they didn't fuckin' make it.. so here's what I get:

-----
Emilie
Rocker

« Reply #288 on: July 09, 2006, 09:33:43 AM »

Robin is wearing jeans! Shocked

He looks good in them. yes
Natasha
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #289 on: July 10, 2006, 01:33:13 AM »

Katjusha, thanks a lot for the pic! Really great.
N.
morokolli
Opening Act

it tastes good, don't it?

« Reply #290 on: July 10, 2006, 01:47:50 PM »

Excellent photo!!! I love it!

Anyone knows what song he was whistling when he was introducing the band? Anyone has the recording? I loved it!
kaasupoltin
Also a "mercenary" football fan!
Legend

Chinese Democracy out 2014!

« Reply #291 on: July 10, 2006, 03:09:37 PM »

Anyone knows what song he was whistling when he was introducing the band? Anyone has the recording? I loved it!

I have it but it's not the best quality Tongue I can upload that part tomorrow anyway. Not a problem peace

BEEP.
Helsinki 07.05.2006 - Helsinki 07.06.2006 - Helsinki 06.05.2010 - H?meenlinna 07.01.2017
Rockin' Rose
VIP

« Reply #292 on: August 14, 2006, 03:10:03 PM »

Talked with my friend today who was working backstage in Helsinki and he told me few things.

When Dizzy started playing Don't ever leave me by Hanoi Rocks, Axl yelled Dizzy "Your a fucking genious!!" as Axl and the band didn't know what Dizzy was going to play.

For the drummer of Melrose, Gersh replaced the drumheads of his drums, also the guitarist of Melrose had lived with Dizzy in the past.

Na Naa Naa Naa Na Naa Naa...
morokolli
Opening Act

it tastes good, don't it?

« Reply #293 on: August 25, 2006, 02:30:28 PM »

I have it but it's not the best quality Tongue I can upload that part tomorrow anyway. Not a problem peace

just got back from a holiday...

i was waiting for you to upload the video...did you? where can i find it?

1000 t?nx

m.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: