Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:32:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Libanon - Israel - Iran - Syria - 3rd world war (no politics, promise!)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Down Print
Author Topic: Libanon - Israel - Iran - Syria - 3rd world war (no politics, promise!)  (Read 37222 times)
Brody
« Reply #200 on: July 19, 2006, 11:05:07 AM »

You seem to really hate jews? are you a muslim WHATTHEFUCK EVER?
1) Yes he hates the jews. His main influence is a guy called "Dieudonne". A french antisemit who was judged and condamned for his anti-jews declaration and hatred. Dieudonne is his model.
2) Yes he is muslim. But that's not because he is a muslim that he hates the jews, it's because he is ignorant and stupid.

Ahh.. Makes sense now... Also makes sense on why hes anti american... other then his jealousy.. I find it hard to beleive that hes a moderate..
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #201 on: July 19, 2006, 11:11:26 AM »

You can see who is Dieudonne in this article: http://www.canada.com/nationalpost/news/story.html?id=6b500b60-a4b8-4d27-9ca8-b8472b5a7ff1&k=27897

extract: "He (Dieudonne) has posted comments on his Web site sympathetic to Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has called for Israel to be wiped off the map, and recently accepted an invitation to visit Iran. "In my opinion, it is less serious to go to Iran than to visit Israel, a country run by extremists, dangerous people, who are pointing 52 nuclear warheads at sheep pens and people who are unarmed," he told the Montreal weekly Voir this month. "I believe Iran has a legitimate position."

Now you know where "Whatever I hate Israel and the jews bugging" picks up his inspiration and his political views.
Dieudonn? is his model. What-EVER is the HTGH Dieudonn?.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:13:51 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Brody
« Reply #202 on: July 19, 2006, 11:13:56 AM »

Well This site is for watever... http://www.nowarforisrael.com/ Align yourself with these people.. they can probably set you up with your grenade belt..
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #203 on: July 19, 2006, 11:14:37 AM »

1) Yes he hates the jews. His main influence is a guy called "Dieudonne". A french antisemit who was judged and condamned for his anti-jews declaration and racial hatred. Dieudonne is the French ?Louis Farrakhan. Dieudonne is his model.
2) Yes he is muslim. But that's not because he is a muslim that he hates the jews, it's because he is ignorant and stupid.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!
i am muslim now .?
i hate jews now ?

This is has gone far enough, i will personnaly talk to jarmo about this and hope you get banned, asshole

i am a fuckin atheist, and niether my mom or dad is muslim, you stupid cunt
i have nothing against jews homefuck, next time, shut your stupid mouth instead of talking about people.

you called me : muslim, ignorant and stupid. wrong, wrong, wrong.

brody, FYI, my girlfriend, 3 years, is american, and i'm sure i've fucked more american girls than you will ever do. ?i'll give a you call back when i'll have the nationality, you fat looser.

fuck you all, i'm out.

Brody
« Reply #204 on: July 19, 2006, 11:17:24 AM »

1) Yes he hates the jews. His main influence is a guy called "Dieudonne". A french antisemit who was judged and condamned for his anti-jews declaration and racial hatred. Dieudonne is the French  Louis Farrakhan. Dieudonne is his model.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!
i am muslim now .?
i hate jews now ?

This is has gone far enough, i will personnaly talk to jarmo about this and hope you get banned, asshole

i have nothing against jews homefuck, next time, shut your stupid mouth instead of talking about people.

brody, FYI, my girlfriend, 3 years, is american, and i'm sure i've fucked more american girls than you will ever do.  i'll give a you call back when i'll have the nationality, you fat looser.

fuck you all, i'm out.

Wow.. really doubt that.. but ok.. if you say so.. Im neither fat.. may be a loser.. but no not fat.. ps.. you probably got this thread locked.. just cause your girlfriend is an american does not mean that your not anti american.. Its quite obvious in the way that you talk..  Im truly happy that you have fucked lots of fat american girls.. please tell your girlfriend about slimfast!
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:23:48 AM by Brody » Logged
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: July 19, 2006, 11:18:58 AM »

1) Yes he hates the jews. His main influence is a guy called "Dieudonne". A french antisemit who was judged and condamned for his anti-jews declaration and racial hatred. Dieudonne is the French ?Louis Farrakhan. Dieudonne is his model.

WHAT THE FUCK !!!!
i am muslim now .?
i hate jews now ?

brody, FYI, my girlfriend, 3 years, is american, and i'm sure i've fucked more american girls than you will ever do. ?i'll give a you call back when i'll have the nationality, you fat looser.

fuck you all, i'm out.
?

From the rules i have read you have been in the wrong quiet a few times in this thread, so while your getting him banned get yourself also banned.

Oh and one other thing GOOD RIDANCE

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #206 on: July 19, 2006, 11:19:56 AM »

Fine

- Speaking about Jarmo, I think he took the right decision when he decided to stop the political discussions on this website. With a guy like you, it just goes nowhere. Read the topic, plenty of people are against your extremist political point of views.
- Speaking about Will, I think he took the right decision when he closed your 1st topic about that. Unfortunately you decided to persist. I won't let you insult my familly in Israel and say that I am "biaised" because you don't like Israel.

read the topic - You are alone man. You are alone on this one.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 11:22:56 AM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #207 on: July 19, 2006, 11:21:55 AM »

Wow you two pissed him off huh? funny that he's the one that started this thread and vowed not to turn it politcal

Check out this song if you get a chance. pretty appropriate IMO peace

Holy Wars - Megadeth

Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me, who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep, for their beliefs
Do you kill on God's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be your homelands

Holy wars

Upon my podium, as the
Know it all scholar
Down in my seat of judgement
Gavel's bang, uphold the law
Up on my soapbox, a leader
Out to change the world
Down in my pulpit as the holier
Than-thou-could-be-messenger of God

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #208 on: July 19, 2006, 11:23:31 AM »

Why am I reading about Bumblefoot's bad night in the GnR section....

This is much better... Shocked

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Brody
« Reply #209 on: July 19, 2006, 11:30:00 AM »

Why am I reading about Bumblefoot's bad night in the GnR section....

This is much better... Shocked

Indeed it is!
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #210 on: July 19, 2006, 11:31:51 AM »

Fine

- Speaking about Jarmo, I think he took the right decision when he decided to stop the political discussions on this website. With a guy like you, it just goes nowhere. Read the topic, plenty of people are against your extremist political point of views.
- Speaking about Will, I think he took the right decision when he closed your 1st topic about that. Unfortunately you decided to persist. I won't let you insult my familly in Israel and say that I am "biaised" because you don't like Israel.

man, get lost ...

Brody
« Reply #211 on: July 19, 2006, 11:34:55 AM »

Fine

man, get lost ...

I would have to say your pretty alone.. dont get angry and fuck another fat american!
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #212 on: July 19, 2006, 11:39:10 AM »

I can't say I didn't see it coming...

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: