Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 01, 2024, 04:20:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227981 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  [Torrent] GUNS N ROSES - Terravibe,Malakasa,GREECE - 2006.07.10 - (Divx)
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: [Torrent] GUNS N ROSES - Terravibe,Malakasa,GREECE - 2006.07.10 - (Divx)  (Read 10721 times)
EFISH
« Reply #40 on: July 19, 2006, 03:47:25 PM »

no problem..? Wink

right now im basically just cutting them up to separate files.. and at the same time.. uploading each song to youtube so people can enjoy this without downloading it..

the audio will be ready tonight.. ill just upload mp3 in zip tonight because thats fastest.. but don't worry il get to the FLACs for those crazy bootleg lovers out there also peace

wow timebomb just unblocks me from AIM and asks when i was doing this. i said i was working on it now. he says send it to me now and ill keep u unblocked. i tell him ill get it out to everyone by tonight, and he says no i want mine first. i said dude ull have it by tonight like everyone else. he says 'fine then your reblocked. cya" pathetic i tell ya.   and by the way guys.. ill have it up in a few hours.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2006, 05:27:56 PM by EFISH » Logged
Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2006, 09:43:30 PM »

Can some please tell me what songs are in the first part and what is in the second part? I've got part one from thenewguns n' I'm going to rip the audio for myself. I'd just like to know what's in part one and part two. Thanks. Smiley

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
timebomb
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2006, 09:48:57 PM »

here

http://www.heretodaygonetohell.com/board/index.php?topic=33330.0

the only differece is first part of nr is in divx 1 on the audio  it is combind 1 track

THANK GOD FOR THE BOMB    http://gnrundergroundnation.co.nr/    A COOL NEW GNR TRADING DL SITE
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: