Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 04:47:35 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227771 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  Europe 2006 (Moderators: Kiki, Sukie, Pandora)
| | | |-+  July 25 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: July 25 - Birmingham, UK @ NEC  (Read 62056 times)
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 08:40:35 AM »

Im going, so are we meeting up before or after. Im standing hopefully at the front. Buy im a skinny guy and scared of getting crushed to be honest.
GnRScouse
Rocker

« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 08:55:09 AM »

My tickets arrived today  Smiley

"Nothing to bitch at today!"
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 02:04:58 PM »

Im going, so are we meeting up before or after. Im standing hopefully at the front. Buy im a skinny guy and scared of getting crushed to be honest.

im going!!im seated though with my non GNR fan GF lol!!id like to go for a drink or two, but im not sure about birmingham.my hotel is 5mins from the NEC so i dont wana stray to far!!!

and dont wqorry about the front its fine!!! ok

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Shirell
« Reply #43 on: July 12, 2006, 04:07:08 AM »

Ticketmaster tickets arrived today by normal post so what the f**k did I pay the extra 'secure delivery' charge for!  Robbing bast**ds!!!  Anyway love the idea of a meet up but cant, I'm taking my boy (he's nine) and no way is he partying with you guys!!!
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #44 on: July 12, 2006, 10:36:07 AM »

I might be able to attend a meet up at the arena before the show...

Never been to this place so I have no idea what there is to do around the NEC. Maybe there's a pub we could meet at....

So if anybody wants to meet, let me know.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2006, 12:03:22 PM »

I might be able to attend a meet up at the arena before the show...

Never been to this place so I have no idea what there is to do around the NEC. Maybe there's a pub we could meet at....

So if anybody wants to meet, let me know.

/jarmo

iv been to this place before but not for years, from what i can remember theres not much to do outside the place, but its like a massive place, its a exhibition centre so there must be bars or something!!id like to meet with the legend that is jarmo  ok Grin

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2006, 12:09:10 PM »

or anyone else ok

andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2006, 01:45:46 PM »

yeah well i live in birmingham so im happy to find out what is actually at nec but guys it is a huge exhibition centre near the airport.
I will be getting the train from brum city centre. is it true that it starts at 6.30! and doors open at 5! bit early aint it. iv never been to any concert before will be booking the day off work for it
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #48 on: July 12, 2006, 03:47:07 PM »

yeah well i live in birmingham so im happy to find out what is actually at nec but guys it is a huge exhibition centre near the airport.
I will be getting the train from brum city centre. is it true that it starts at 6.30! and doors open at 5! bit early aint it. iv never been to any concert before will be booking the day off work for it

i went to the hammersmith show and they didnt come on stage till late, my ticket says dorrs open at 5 pm and the show will start at 6.30, but thats for the support bands etc, GNR wont be on till around 9 if on time!!itll be cool to meet fellow GNR fans from this board, i will meet if there is a meet, i will be with my GF who only likes SCOM im hoping this show will change this, i will also have my AFD tattoo so must be careful!we need to get things sorted so, find out some info on bars or so!! ok

andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #49 on: July 13, 2006, 02:09:56 PM »

Well i was sitting around wondering if there are any rock bars in brum  Huh then i thought HARD ROCK CAFE!! yay. So i know the way from hard rock cafe to the train station, just a couple of quid to get to NEC and fast. or if we are going after I know the way then. We could just go for a drink or request guns n roses songs etc
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #50 on: July 13, 2006, 02:43:42 PM »

Well i was sitting around wondering if there are any rock bars in brum? Huh then i thought HARD ROCK CAFE!! yay. So i know the way from hard rock cafe to the train station, just a couple of quid to get to NEC and fast. or if we are going after I know the way then. We could just go for a drink or request guns n roses songs etc

that would be cool but two things

1. i have to go to the bham internatinal station to find my hotel first (do you know where the crowne plaza is?) then we'd have to meet again
2. would my mrs feel abit stupid in the pub, she just wears normal shit, not a chav or nuffin lol wb

slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #51 on: July 13, 2006, 02:52:19 PM »

plus im 18 she's only 16, will that be a problem if we go before the gig?

andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: July 14, 2006, 08:14:25 AM »

Well two things firstly, yes i can find the crowne plaza. 2ndly hard rock cafe is full of normal people just going for meals etc. but they do have a bar of course. Im 20 and dont have any gnr tshirts dunno if i will get one for the concert. so i will just go in jeans and tshirt.
meanmachine73
Rocker

« Reply #53 on: July 14, 2006, 11:44:52 AM »

The NEC Arena is probably a 20min walk from their carparks (expensive) there are NO bars until you enter the main arena. There are plenty of booze venders there as long as you like warm carlsberg bottles   rant

However there is a mini-pub inside that sells draft beers and certainly big enough for you guy's to meet up..

Get ready for a long night... I don't think the NEC strictly runs a curfew because it is so far away from residential area's etc....

Anything purchased at the NEC is a rip-off (food & drink), remember to take a 2nd mortgage before you go.......

See you all there, standing at the front!

Keep em under your wheels.
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #54 on: July 14, 2006, 11:52:01 AM »

Well two things firstly, yes i can find the crowne plaza. 2ndly hard rock cafe is full of normal people just going for meals etc. but they do have a bar of course. Im 20 and dont have any gnr tshirts dunno if i will get one for the concert. so i will just go in jeans and tshirt.

well thats cool then, id defo be up for the meet, anyone else??

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #55 on: July 16, 2006, 09:58:42 AM »

lol id love to meet all, but ive only just turned 16 and i have no knowledge of the birmingham area, other than the actual NEC centre.

what time do you think i should get there if i wanna get near the front?

html sucks
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #56 on: July 16, 2006, 10:52:57 AM »

lol id love to meet all, but ive only just turned 16 and i have no knowledge of the birmingham area, other than the actual NEC centre.

what time do you think i should get there if i wanna get near the front?

if you want to get to the front row you should be one of the first to enter the venue....    but you`ll get  to the front section even if you go late ok

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
anythinggoes
« Reply #57 on: July 16, 2006, 03:43:11 PM »

one of my mates has dropped out bastard left me stranded with a ticket sooo...

if anyone wants or needs a Standiing ticket for ?35 please contact me

i am in possesion of the ticket as well
andypa1
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: July 16, 2006, 05:51:32 PM »

Yeh count me in for the pre show meet. just tell me where and when!
axl1979
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: July 17, 2006, 08:41:29 AM »

beer
Hi guys. I'm new to this forum. My name is Andy. Been a GnR fan for many years. I'm really looking forward to Axl coming to Brum. There is a great rockers pub called Coster Mongers----in the centre of town (just round the corner from virgin megastore)---juke box with AFD +UYI--pool etc. This would be a great place to meet, as new st station is only 2 mins walk and there are trains running to the NEC every few mins.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: