Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 06:39:19 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  Will the EAGLES return with a bang after T.O. is gone or will they be worse?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Will the EAGLES return with a bang after T.O. is gone or will they be worse?  (Read 7351 times)
gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: July 17, 2006, 03:03:37 PM »

haha...yeah i started following last year...it is good fun...i never realized how exciting the game was...but unfortunately i prolly still can't name every team in the league Embarrassed and i bought the mag to kinda get familiar to the league and teams and somewhat projected outcomes...

man there are so many things to take in at once confused hopefully by mid season or the playoffs I'll have more of a clue peace
dude...i started following about 4 years ago and still cant name all the teams...nevermind the teams, i can name about 3/4 of the eagles!!! so relax and take it in as it goes along not so much at once or youll be lost.

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #21 on: July 17, 2006, 03:15:02 PM »

dude...i started following about 4 years ago and still cant name all the teams...nevermind the teams, i can name about 3/4 of the eagles!!! so relax and take it in as it goes along not so much at once or youll be lost.

I try Grin I can name about 1/3 of the starters for my team...the pats nervous

yeah I'm working on the teams and who belongs to what conference...and what teams suck and which ones are good..

I know Peyton Manning sucks under pressure rofl Wink

anyway with the Skins and the Cowboys in the same division then that don't look to good...the Eagles 2nd half is gonna be tough but the first 1/2 is relatively easy...if they can roll through the first half and get 5 or 6 wins then they might get alot of confidence to get them some big 2nd half wins...and philly fans can alway hope that TO causes strife with the Cowboys...that will help their cause for sure hihi

gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: July 17, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »

ya NEVER know whats gonna happen...look at the colts last year, and look what happened..anything can happen, but dont concentrate on who sucked last year or the years before cuz teams like the bengals will come out of their shell and whoop some ass...so just follow your team for now until pre-season then look at the others...

immigrants and faggots, they make no sense to me, they come to our country, and think theyll do as they please
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #23 on: July 17, 2006, 03:26:27 PM »

ya NEVER know whats gonna happen...look at the colts last year, and look what happened..anything can happen, but dont concentrate on who sucked last year or the years before cuz teams like the bengals will come out of their shell and whoop some ass...so just follow your team for now until pre-season then look at the others...

yeah...also though if tiki barber and Eli Manning play huge then you gotta worry 'bout them too...

I know preseason was devastating for the pats last year....so many injuries...hopefully they can stay healthy this year..specially Harrison cuz their backfeild sucked last year without him...also the loss of Vinatieri is gonna hurt Cry and they need a good cornerback too Undecided

gnr331
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: July 17, 2006, 03:29:39 PM »

yea...every team has a peyton and harrison...well the eagles were like that with mcnabb and t.o...now its brown...but like rothlisfaggot to hines ward...uhhh...i dont kno just look at each team and youll see their all strong it all has to do with how their feeling and if everyone is healthy.

COMAMOTIVE
Legend

At least there's a reaction

« Reply #25 on: July 17, 2006, 10:57:07 PM »

Eagles will find a way to squeeze out 9 or 10 wins. That may not be enough. That division is loaded.  How can you look at the Giants and not put them in the playoffs? Dallas? They can either dominate or fall flat. Skins? This may be the biggest bust of the year right here. Brunell takes one hit and Campbell has to lead them? Shaky, very shaky
GunnerOne 84
VIP

Welcome Back To The Jungle

« Reply #26 on: July 24, 2006, 04:05:53 AM »

Eagles will find a way to squeeze out 9 or 10 wins. That may not be enough. That division is loaded.  How can you look at the Giants and not put them in the playoffs? Dallas? They can either dominate or fall flat. Skins? This may be the biggest bust of the year right here. Brunell takes one hit and Campbell has to lead them? Shaky, very shaky

I think Redskins fans are in for a big let down.

Nothing Lasts Forever, And We Both Know Hearts Can Change
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: