Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 10:53:20 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228063 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  Fun N' Games
| | |-+  WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 37 Go Down Print
Author Topic: WWE Game IV: DDT: Down With D!  (Read 112840 times)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #640 on: November 28, 2006, 02:54:48 PM »

Nah, what i meant was...."Those who can't do; they teach".

So since he's a shit competitor, maybe he'd be best served as a coach.

Wink
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #641 on: November 28, 2006, 02:56:55 PM »

nah, i'd rather just beat him  hihi

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #642 on: November 28, 2006, 03:00:08 PM »

nah, i'd rather just beat him? hihi
You best be careful you do, because those who don't disappear from this game and never return, the only 2 people he has ever come ahead of, Jim & Fieldsy have vanished........
slash666
On The Edge Of Seventeen
Legend

The REAL Champ Is Here!

« Reply #643 on: November 28, 2006, 03:01:16 PM »

Shocked spooky!.....you sure Jim didn't make 2 new accounts to make sure he never lost?  hihi j/k

The Squared Circle

Join The Revolution!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #644 on: November 28, 2006, 03:04:19 PM »

Shocked spooky!.....you sure Jim didn't make 2 new accounts to make sure he never lost?? hihi j/k
Oh he has lost, he does all the time.

Game I & II he came last, then in Game III he came ahead of Fieldsy & Makane, and being ashamed, embarrased and scared they fled and in this game (Game IV) he's on course to come last again..... Cool
Evolution
« Reply #645 on: November 28, 2006, 03:56:17 PM »

Can you believe this?

One of my team has cancer  Embarrassed

I read there's a great chance Piper will be 100% with treatment though  ok
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #646 on: November 29, 2006, 04:07:34 AM »

ECW
Jeff Hardy = 12
Matt Hardy = 12
Elijah Burke = 5
Sylvester Terkay = 5
CM Punk = 5
Test = 5
Rob Van Dam = 12
Sabu = 5
Big Show = 1
Lashley = 12

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoenix, Vito, Elijah Burke (0) = 17
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Victoria, Gregory Helms, Tommy Dreamer (4) = 0
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 1
Gnrfan: CM Punk, KC James, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4) 22
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Joey Mercury, Daivari (0) = 17
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 12
axl_rose_700: Edge, Triple H, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Melina, William Regal (5) = 0
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, Roddy Piper, Sylvester Terkay, Ric Flair, JTG (0) = 5
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels, Boogeyman, Chris Benoit (4) = 0
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mikey, Sandman (2) = 0

Raw
Armando Alejandro Estrada, Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Coach, Eugene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Lance Cade, Maria, Mitch, Nicky, Rob Conway, Rory McAllister, Shane Mcmahon, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Vince Mcmahon, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Dave Taylor, Funaki, Jake Gymini, JBL, Jesse Gymini, Jillian Hall, Josh Matthews, Kristal, Layla, Little Bastard, Mark Henry, Michelle McCool, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sharmell, Sylvan, Tatanka, Jimmy Wang Yang.

ECW
Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, The Great Khali, Kevin Thorn, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Paul Heyman, Rene Dupree, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Tazz, Trinity.

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Sgt. Slaughter, Steve Austin, Terry Funk, Ron Simmons.

Current Standings

1. Neemo - 765
2. Malcolm - 764
3. Evolution - 711
4. axl_rose_700 - 621
5. Gnrfan - 616
6. Stoned - 586
7. Timothy - 576
8. D - 530
9. Mallrat - 528
10. Jim - 483
Evolution
« Reply #647 on: November 29, 2006, 04:09:06 PM »

I predict a great finish for this season.

And I also issue a challenge to the champion whoever he is at the end of Game 3. We make Game 4 a retirement game. Whoever finishes lowest out of us two misses Game 5!  Shocked

It's off Stoned!
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #648 on: November 29, 2006, 04:09:47 PM »

I predict a great finish for this season.

And I also issue a challenge to the champion whoever he is at the end of Game 3. We make Game 4 a retirement game. Whoever finishes lowest out of us two misses Game 5!? Shocked

It's off Stoned!
Awesome! Freedom!
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #649 on: November 30, 2006, 10:09:32 AM »

Just out of interest people how are we scoring the elimination chamber.

Do wrestlers get points for each elimination or is it only the outcome that finally matters?

so for example RVD could eliminate 4 guys and then lose. What points would he get?

I'm Gonna Buy A Gun And Start A War
If You Can Tell Me Something Worth Fighting For
[/color]

Get on your Dancing Shoes
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #650 on: November 30, 2006, 10:57:36 AM »

Do wrestlers get points for each elimination or is it only the outcome that finally matters?

so for example RVD could eliminate 4 guys and then lose. What points would he get?
He would get 8.

You don't get points for eliminations, good idea, we could add it next time, but we are just sticking to the current rules, rules don't get changed mid-game, and for the one back in January it was scored as 8 for all the losers and 20 for the winner plus the 20 for retaining his belt.....
axl_rose_700
Legend

Guns n' fuckin roses!

« Reply #651 on: November 30, 2006, 11:47:24 AM »

Sounds good, although I think they need changing for the next game so wrestlers get points for elimanations

That's a hatrick for Doull
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #652 on: November 30, 2006, 08:53:37 PM »

He would get 8.

You don't get points for eliminations, good idea, we could add it next time, but we are just sticking to the current rules, rules don't get changed mid-game, and for the one back in January it was scored as 8 for all the losers and 20 for the winner plus the 20 for retaining his belt.....

Yeah sounds fair enough. Knowing my luck CM Punk will eliminate everyone then job out to Lashley.

I do think for these matches and survivor series type matches there should be points if you eliminate someone. But i agree its only fair to change it next time.

But the good news for me is that i have 16 points before that match even starts. The whole ECW thing is starting to pay off for me ok

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #653 on: December 01, 2006, 05:04:53 AM »

He would get 8.

Yeah sounds fair enough. Knowing my luck CM Punk will eliminate everyone then job out to Lashley.

I do think for these matches and survivor series type matches there should be points if you eliminate someone. But i agree its only fair to change it next time.

But the good news for me is that i have 16 points before that match even starts. The whole ECW thing is starting to pay off for me ok
Well you have Hardcore Holly fighting Sandman and 2 dudes in the chamber.

I have Mercury fighting for MNM, Davairi fighting Dreamer and 2 dudes in the chamber.

It's all good.

Unless something happens, the plan is for those new rules to be implented next time, each game we take suggesstions and add new rules, no one game has been the same...it's an "Evolution" so to speak..
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #654 on: December 01, 2006, 07:31:29 AM »

He would get 8.

I have Mercury fighting for MNM, Davairi fighting Dreamer and 2 dudes in the chamber.

It's all good.

Unless something happens, the plan is for those new rules to be implented next time, each game we take suggesstions and add new rules, no one game has been the same...it's an "Evolution" so to speak..

I got Matt Hardy too.

Yeah i think thats a good way to do it. Its like at the Royal Rumble you should be rewarded for people who eliminate more than 5 guys or something. Not sure how you would monitor that mind you.

[/color]

Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #655 on: December 01, 2006, 12:13:10 PM »

He would get 8.

It's all good.

I got Matt Hardy too.

Yeah i think thats a good way to do it. Its like at the Royal Rumble you should be rewarded for people who eliminate more than 5 guys or something. Not sure how you would monitor that mind you.
We do points for rumble eliminations, +5 per elimination, that's enough of a reward, getting +25 for 5 eliminations +8 match points and an extra 12 if they win....
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #656 on: December 01, 2006, 06:52:28 PM »

Smackdown
Johnny Nitro = 12
Joey Mercury = 12
Paul London = 5
Brian Kendrick = 5
Krystal = 12
Layla = 5
Batista = 32
Finlay = 5
King Booker = 5
Chavo Guerrero = 12
Chris Benoit = 5
The Undertaker = 5
MVP = 5

Heat
Lance Cade = 5
Trevor Murdoch = 5
Robbie McCallister = 2
Rory McCallister = 2
Snitsky = 5
Charlie Haas = 5
Val Venis = 2
Super Crazy = 5
Rob Conway = 2

D: Lashley, Kenny, Idol Stevens, Beth Phoenix, Vito, Elijah Burke (0) = 0
Neemo: John Cena, Undertaker, Kane, Victoria, Gregory Helms, Tommy Dreamer (4) = 5
Mallrat: Carlito, Big Show, King Booker, Danny Doring, Johnny, Roadkill (6) = 5
Gnrfan: CM Punk, KC James, Test, Matt Hardy, Shad Gaspard, Hardcore Holly (4) = 0
Stoned: Rob Van Dam, Sabu, Finlay, Montell Vontavious Porter, Joey Mercury, Daivari (0) = 22
Timothy: Jeff Hardy, Ken Kennedy, Little Guido Maritato, Tony Mamaluke, Jamie Noble, Chavo Guerrero (6) = 12
axl_rose_700: Edge, Triple H, Robbie McAllister, Mickie James, Melina, William Regal (5) = 2
Evolution: Batista, Umaga, Roddy Piper, Sylvester Terkay, Ric Flair, JTG (0) = 32
Malcolm: Randy Orton, Johnny Nitro, Chris Masters, Shawn Michaels, Boogeyman, Chris Benoit (4) = 17
Jim: Mike 'The Miz' Mizanin, Shelton Benjamin, Paul London, Brian Kendrick, Mikey, Sandman (2) = 10

Raw
Armando Alejandro Estrada, Candice Michelle, Charlie Haas, Coach, Eugene, Hacksaw Jim Duggan, Jerry Lawler, Lance Cade, Maria, Mitch, Nicky, Rob Conway, Rory McAllister, Shane Mcmahon, Snitsky, Super Crazy, Torrie Wilson, Trevor Murdoch, Val Venis, Vince Mcmahon, Viscera.

Smackdown
Ashley, Dave Taylor, Funaki, Jake Gymini, JBL, Jesse Gymini, Jillian Hall, Josh Matthews, Kristal, Layla, Little Bastard, Mark Henry, Michelle McCool, Paul Burchill, Rey Mysterio, Scotty 2 Hotty, Sharmell, Sylvan, Tatanka, Jimmy Wang Yang.

ECW
Al Snow, Ariel, Balls Mahoney, Christopher W. Anderson, The Great Khali, Kevin Thorn, Jazz, Kelly Kelly, Matt Striker, Mike Knox, Paul Heyman, Rene Dupree, Shannon Moore, Stevie Richards, Tazz, Trinity.

Recurring Legends
Brooklyn Brawler, Hulk Hogan, Kamala, Mick Foley, Dusty Rhodes, The Rock, Sgt. Slaughter, Steve Austin, Terry Funk, Ron Simmons.

Current Standings

1. Malcolm - 781
2. Neemo - 770
3. Evolution - 743
4. axl_rose_700 - 623
5. Gnrfan - 616
6. Stoned - 608
7. Timothy - 588
8. Mallrat - 533
9. D - 530
10. Jim - 493
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #657 on: December 02, 2006, 10:39:28 AM »

We do points for rumble eliminations, +5 per elimination, that's enough of a reward, getting +25 for 5 eliminations +8 match points and an extra 12 if they win....

Twelve?! And the rest. That needs a bump up. 20, at least!

... It's the friggin' Rumble!

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #658 on: December 02, 2006, 10:41:16 AM »

Twelve?! And the rest. That needs a bump up. 20, at least!

... It's the friggin' Rumble!

Jim i'm looking through your picks and i dont think any of them have a shot at the rumble. and neither do mine so SHHHHH

[/color]

Gnrfan
Ben Brightside
Legend

« Reply #659 on: December 02, 2006, 10:43:38 AM »

I swap KC James

for Dave Taylor.

I think he might be injured but KC james is shit