Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 10:20:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  The Perils Of Rock N' Roll Decadence
| |-+  Solo & side projects + Ex-members
| | |-+  Steven Adler
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Steven Adler  (Read 20752 times)
Mr_Brownstone16
Headliner

I don't kiss ass to anyone

« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2006, 07:06:22 PM »

believe it or not..........he can still play............It's truly sad. See, I saw him last Sat night. I belive the 1st show that he showed up for.. And he played LAST, because he wasn't well, he was doing drugs the whole time bang tango and FP played. And i never saw him drink! Me and the soundguy from a club called Jaxx in VA, we've met him a few times.........ran out after FP, and told him to get out and play.........that everyone was waiting for him. (it was 2 in the morning, past curfew). and he came out of the bus........they got on stage.......and he ripped it up. He's not well though. Always wish him the best.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 06:36:55 AM »

Mr_Brownstone16  - Fuck...did you see him doing it...or did you just see it in his eyes / face etc...??

and remember Hasch is not drugs ( to me ) ..so if he smoked, that?s one thing..but if he came across the other stuff, then.. no

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »

what was that stuff about injecting coke then??was the bullshit from adam bomb or something i dont remmeber

personally im glad for adler as long as he keeps or goes sober, he needs to pull it together with out falling down again!i remeber him sayin once he did everything he could to die, but god wouldnt take him, but steven........ dont ride you're luck

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Missy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 03:24:46 PM »

Well my last post was deleted ....that was good..because i went off pretty good.. rant

so now i?ll try to get my words out once again..so i?ll? say this...Steven Adler was and still is a great drummer..he made the appetitte album and he would have rocked the illusion?s..sure he messed up BIG TIME..but that doesn?t mean he?s still messing his life up..

as far as i know, he is doing great and got a new band and a new tour comming up...

And to all you who?s still calling him a fuckup even though you DON`T know him and NEVER met him....Go back to bed...? yes

Guns N Roses in time - ROCK`N ROLL , Peace out // Dennis? smoking

Not only have I met him, I knew him well and hung out with him many many times (not that I wanted to but his friends were my friends as well). So to say "And to all you who?s still calling him a fuckup even though you DON`T know him and NEVER met him" is stupid...like Steven.  You know the saying "birds of a flock...etc...

Why do you keep defending him? He messed up the best opportunity one could have as a drummer due to drugs. And to still think he is still doing it to this day.

You need to get a life. While you are at it, get a new hero. A drug addict loser should never be ones hero.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 03:39:44 PM »

Last year I saw steven three times and I can tell you that he still kicks fucking ass on the drums? smoking after 2 of those concerts I hung out with him and he is a pretty cool guy and he was actually sober when I hung out with him. Yeah he smoked a couple joints but as far as I could tell he hadn't used anything else. So imo steven is? cool guy and anything the press prints or you guys say is pure bullshit until proven otherwise? Smiley
pugdog1987
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 05:57:38 PM »

Last year I saw steven three times and I can tell you that he still kicks fucking ass on the drums? smoking after 2 of those concerts I hung out with him and he is a pretty cool guy and he was actually sober when I hung out with him. Yeah he smoked a couple joints but as far as I could tell he hadn't used anything else. So imo steven is? cool guy and anything the press prints or you guys say is pure bullshit until proven otherwise? Smiley

Grouse - Here's the deal with Steven - he is really cool with his fans, but he is a total dick in his personal life.  So, I'm sure it was cool hanging out with him after a show, but is totally not cool to live with him.  That is not bullshit, and he proved himself to be an complete asshole in the real world!!!  Sorry to burst your bubble.
Grouse
I'm a prick too, so I deserve a title!
Legend

« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 06:25:47 PM »

Grouse - Here's the deal with Steven - he is really cool with his fans, but he is a total dick in his personal life.? So, I'm sure it was cool hanging out with him after a show, but is totally not cool to live with him.? That is not bullshit, and he proved himself to be an complete asshole in the real world!!!? Sorry to burst your bubble.

oh don't worry you're not bursting anyone's buble here..I probably should've made clear that I wasn't talking about interacting with him in his personal life but that I was talking about how he treats his fans.....ah fuck this i've had one to many beers tonight i'll have to get back to ya in the morning on this one......Wink? beer
Mr_Brownstone16
Headliner

« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 11:15:33 PM »

Mr_Brownstone16? - Fuck...did you see him doing it...or did you just see it in his eyes / face etc...??

and remember Hasch is not drugs ( to me ) ..so if he smoked, that?s one thing..but if he came across the other stuff, then.. no

dude we did lines together..........he offered........i accepted.......but i felt guilty. The guy is dying. The minute I met his roadie/tour guy he asked if I could get him some. Keep in mind.........this was his first show.........he flew out to Maryland. And Played at 2:30 IN the morning past curfew.
Adler_Sorum_Brain
Rocker

Look at the lies Slash is leading

« Reply #28 on: August 05, 2006, 04:42:32 AM »

Missy - who the fuck are you to tell me what i should do ?....Look at you acting like you are some fucking big - shot " not that i wanted to but his friends are my friends" uuuuhhhh..my god !....When did you know him ?? Was it present or a couple of years ago...
Well i know he?s a fuckup..But he?s got his tour and he WAS sober....And he is not my hero, i just think he was a kickass - drummer , and still is....And you tell me that  I should get a life ?!?! ..When when it comes from you ..it doesn?t affect me  hihi...well still fuck this..i know what you think..and you know what i think..we can call it even now...

Mr_Brownstone16 - I know how it is...okay..well.....there?s nothing mutch to say...he did lines...well...you jsut gotta hope that he will get his shit together...(damn the word hope is used a million times when i talk about steven)

This is my last psot on this topic...i?m off to mallorca now......i hope some of you is keeping the " hate - steven" - flag up !...kidding

As the dust settled, Axl stared unblinkingly at me and, with no hint of irony, summed up GN?R?s philosophy: ?We don?t start anything. But if you mess with us, then we?ll fuck you up!
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #29 on: August 05, 2006, 10:07:56 AM »

Missy - who the fuck are you to tell me what i should do ?....Look at you acting like you are some fucking big - shot " not that i wanted to but his friends are my friends" uuuuhhhh..my god !....When did you know him ?? Was it present or a couple of years ago...
Well i know he?s a fuckup..But he?s got his tour and he WAS sober....And he is not my hero, i just think he was a kickass - drummer , and still is....And you tell me that  I should get a life ?!?! ..When when it comes from you ..it doesn?t affect me  hihi...well still fuck this..i know what you think..and you know what i think..we can call it even now...

Well, thats just it isnt it? You like his drumming (as most of us, including me, do) but it doesnt mean you have to buy all the bullshit he says. The dude will never get off the drugs. Its sad, but its the path he has chosen in life.
Missy
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 01:55:55 PM »

Well i know he?s a fuckup..But he?s got his tour and he WAS sober....And he is not my hero, i just think he was a kickass - drummer , and still is....And you tell me that? I should get a life ?!?! ..When when it comes from you ..it doesn?t affect me? hihi...well still fuck this..i know what you think..and you know what i think..we can call it even now...

Mr_Brownstone16 - I know how it is...okay..well.....there?s nothing mutch to say...he did lines...well...you jsut gotta hope that he will get his shit together...(damn the word hope is used a million times when i talk about steven)

This is my last psot on this topic...i?m off to mallorca now......i hope some of you is keeping the " hate - steven" - flag up !...kidding
I have known him for almost twenty years, However, today I choose not to hang out with loser drug addicts who treat people like shit. Just my preference.....
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 03:58:19 PM »

Well my last post was deleted ....that was good..because i went off pretty good.. rant

so now i?ll try to get my words out once again..so i?ll? say this...Steven Adler was and still is a great drummer..he made the appetitte album and he would have rocked the illusion?s..sure he messed up BIG TIME..but that doesn?t mean he?s still messing his life up..

as far as i know, he is doing great and got a new band and a new tour comming up...

And to all you who?s still calling him a fuckup even though you DON`T know him and NEVER met him....Go back to bed...? yes

Not only have I met him, I knew him well and hung out with him many many times (not that I wanted to but his friends were my friends as well). So to say "And to all you who?s still calling him a fuckup even though you DON`T know him and NEVER met him" is stupid...like Steven.? You know the saying "birds of a flock...etc...

Why do you keep defending him? He messed up the best opportunity one could have as a drummer due to drugs. And to still think he is still doing it to this day.

You need to get a life. While you are at it, get a new hero. A drug addict loser should never be ones hero.

You got a point. Steven destroyed his own career, but after he was kicked out, what do you expect him to do? It's a wonder he didn't kill himself during the UYI craze.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2006, 04:01:44 PM »

Not only have I met him, I knew him well and hung out with him many many times (not that I wanted to but his friends were my friends as well). So to say "And to all you who?s still calling him a fuckup even though you DON`T know him and NEVER met him" is stupid...like Steven.? You know the saying "birds of a flock...etc...

You got a point. Steven destroyed his own career, but after he was kicked out, what do you expect him to do? It's a wonder he didn't kill himself during the UYI craze.

oh he tryed have you seen behind the music GNR??he said he did everything he could to kill himself because he was so depressed

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
Communist China
Banned
VIP

All the ladies are welcome to my jungle!

« Reply #33 on: August 05, 2006, 09:56:36 PM »

oh he tryed have you seen behind the music GNR??he said he did everything he could to kill himself because he was so depressed

Yes I have and yes I believe it. But it's not really that absurd. He had nothing. No friends, no family to fall back on, nothing to do to pass the time. He had to watch all the UYI craziness that he wasn't a part of. If I were him I would have destroyed a lot of TVs watching the music media that year.

For the future, although it worked this time don't base facts off BTM because a lot of it is wrong.

that makes you a nut swinger. Deal with it.? ok
Mr_Brownstone16
Headliner

« Reply #34 on: August 05, 2006, 10:14:49 PM »

Adler just bailed the tour. Just like I thought.........................it should be news soon.
Tomorrows
VIP

Stick to your guns

« Reply #35 on: August 05, 2006, 11:24:09 PM »

Adler just bailed the tour. Just like I thought.........................it should be news soon.

Already? Damn! Wonder what Adler-Sorum-Brain has to say to that.
gnrfanxxx
Rocker

The majority

« Reply #36 on: August 07, 2006, 08:03:18 PM »

i feel sorry for adler Cry

where does it leave me, when you dont believe in me?
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: