Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 01, 2024, 03:49:53 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227830 Posts in 43250 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  www.paradisecitytracker.com
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Down Print
Author Topic: www.paradisecitytracker.com  (Read 57635 times)
spank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #200 on: July 25, 2007, 01:39:52 PM »

I was seeding "Oddities" and will continue to do so as soon as the tracker comes back up... Smiley

Can you seed it without the tracker working? My download was almost finishing when the tracker went down.
« Last Edit: July 25, 2007, 02:37:41 PM by spank » Logged
whpprsnpprr
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #201 on: July 25, 2007, 02:55:51 PM »

Sometimes you can but when I left for work it wasn't working...
I left it on...hopefully it'll resume for you...otherwise I'll mess with it when I get home Cool
Tomek 1985
Headliner

..Resident Evil..

« Reply #202 on: July 25, 2007, 03:24:06 PM »

i uploaded that torrent n' i'm still seedin' it, it says that there's only one leecher, so sumthin' not right. I'll seed it until the tracker gets back.

spank
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #203 on: July 25, 2007, 05:12:46 PM »

Tracker is down due to some ridiculus "trading"-fight. We try to find a new host asap.

The tracker is down due to some page I made on the dvd guide from a dvd set.
Seems i was not allowed to list that dvd.

It has notting to do with trading.

Johan

Is there something you can do in order to solve this problem as soon as posible?
zombux
Legend

watching the sky moves sideways...

« Reply #204 on: July 26, 2007, 01:59:56 AM »

about the Oddities DVD, try resuming download with this one http://thepiratebay.org/tor/3738363/Guns_n_Roses_Oddities_from_the_Past_dvd_pro-shot

about the tracker, this situation really sucks lately. it's so hard when you try to do something and people around are always fighting you. it's so hard to be in a community with people of such big egoes. people considering stupid bootlegs worth of radioactive uranium.

I've promised a few people some little things, after that I'm off this because I don't really enjoy it anymore.

gnrlatino
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #205 on: July 26, 2007, 12:19:55 PM »

Is a shame zombus. But this is the human nature. You always have the possibility of create your own site in a tracker or in a FTP. Thanks for all the bootlegs and DVD you share in this years. Thanks man.

Luck is not a factor
Tomek 1985
Headliner

..Resident Evil..

« Reply #206 on: July 26, 2007, 12:55:35 PM »

Hey,zombux, i always have a lot of respect for you for all that u do for community. All that i want to tell is that maybe u will think about it one more time- i know that situation is gettin' worse 'cause of some people, maybe 'cause they takin' all that to serious, but theres always a lot of awesome people who are very kind n' it's great to have contact with them. In my opinion, we should be like one big family, we have the same passion. But there's always some dumbasses who tryin' to screw that up. Pity..

estebanf
Odio a Aito De La Rua
Legend

Robin Finck

« Reply #207 on: July 26, 2007, 04:56:00 PM »

I love the Paradise City Tracker, plenty of nice people and always good stuff there. But hey zombux, dont let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch. While PCT is down, there are lots of other options where to share our stuff and without having to lead with egomaniacs.

You do a great effort sharing your stuff. Everyone appreciate that. Collecting GNR stuff is always fun, even more currently where we have the band on tour  ok

1993: 7/17
2010: 3/10 - 3/18 - 3/22
2011: 10/2 - 10/5 - 10/8 - 10/10 - 10/12 - 10/15
2014: 3/28 - 3/30 - 4/1 - 4/3 - 4/6 - 4/12
2016: 6/26 - 7/1 - 11/1 - 11/4 - 11/5
2017: 1/10
2022: 9/30 - 10/0
zombux
Legend

« Reply #208 on: July 26, 2007, 05:36:20 PM »

I love the Paradise City Tracker, plenty of nice people and always good stuff there. But hey zombux, dont let one bad apple spoil the whole damn bunch. While PCT is down, there are lots of other options where to share our stuff and without having to lead with egomaniacs.

You do a great effort sharing your stuff. Everyone appreciate that. Collecting GNR stuff is always fun, even more currently where we have the band on tour? ok

yes. besides Jarl's private tracker, we can use dime. and maybe pctracker again, if we manage to get old data back (trust me, I lost hundreds of gigabytes of my down/uploads a couple of times, it sucks when you have to build all again and again). and besides of these, gnr.us tracker is being reworked right now, it will be back real soon and test versions look very useful!

so yeah maybe everything will be fine. it just fucks me. people like me are trying to share stuff, but we get just bitching. this is what pisses me off. trading community full of idiots arguing about their precious bootlegs like little kids. I couldn't care less about that, but many people helped me here and I want to do something for other people who are in the same situation as me, that's all. let's just hope we can do it without too many fuckers

G N R
« Reply #209 on: July 27, 2007, 05:25:35 AM »

Games were played, You might think what you want Zombux but iam not gonna help some team thats ripps me off...lines of the game where clear he Jarl Fucked it up.so thats the problem....but hey we will bring in soon  a new 1 and i hope that we can bring in everybody involved of members minus some hard staff's there position back.
zombux
Legend

« Reply #210 on: July 27, 2007, 05:41:48 AM »

I just wanna share everything freely, that's it Wink

G N R
« Reply #211 on: July 27, 2007, 05:58:26 AM »

iam not gonna  RE_RE_RE_RE_RE-RESTART that story about Free sharing again.this is only a pure Prived action from me with Jarl.he broke a deal we had in my eyes and iam very unhappy whith that it cost me good friends...i asked him not to do but he still did. I own the server of the PCT and i did the power off thats it. 

1st :iam not gonna help people collect stuff when they are kicking the guys who recorded it.
2st :iam a person who wanted to know who his friends are.when somebody plays unfair game to me iam done with that.
3st :ive told Nightfail als co mod on that tracker and Jemin..and they are only saying can we get an back up.no understanding at all for this untrue game that happend.so thats why iam not supporting it anymore...they broke me up with lots of work now they have something to do also.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #212 on: July 27, 2007, 07:54:39 AM »

You do a great effort sharing your stuff. Everyone appreciate that. Collecting GNR stuff is always fun, even more currently where we have the band on tour? ok

yes. besides Jarl's private tracker, we can use dime. and maybe pctracker again, if we manage to get old data back (trust me, I lost hundreds of gigabytes of my down/uploads a couple of times, it sucks when you have to build all again and again). and besides of these, gnr.us tracker is being reworked right now, it will be back real soon and test versions look very useful!

so yeah maybe everything will be fine. it just fucks me. people like me are trying to share stuff, but we get just bitching. this is what pisses me off. trading community full of idiots arguing about their precious bootlegs like little kids. I couldn't care less about that, but many people helped me here and I want to do something for other people who are in the same situation as me, that's all. let's just hope we can do it without too many fuckers

Great post !!!!!!!!

Perfect line

"trading community full of idiots arguing about their precious bootlegs like little kids."

I know I finally broke into the top 10 with 700 Gb plus UL and a 2 plus ratio. Sucks to have to redo all that again.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2007, 07:56:39 AM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #213 on: July 27, 2007, 08:29:05 AM »

jarl the dvd guide is awsome.

I see the guide as a very powerful utility.? When stuff gets put up on the guide it creates intrest in dvds. There is no other place you can go on the net to find sets and screen shots of the show.

If the guide does anything it is to keep people interested in TRADING. For all the traders out there trying to keep there hobby going, that dvd guide keeps the fire lit.? It gets traders excited and on the quest to find those dvds. It helps keep the trading community strong. It builds intrest. For a dying breed, i would think people would be grateful to someone aiding to that cuase.

Long before that set was listed on the guide the wheels were in motion to trade to others.? Its not like it was not advertised to hell on HTGTH. Everybody knew about it. Did poeple really think the world would forget about it. Once it was mentioned on here months ago it started people looking for it.? If anything the guide brought the value up of there precious dvd.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
agropolus
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #214 on: July 28, 2007, 03:30:47 PM »

I can't believe people are fighting over a freaking DVD! For fuck's sake, grow up, are you all 10 years old or what?

"moooommmmm, he put screen shots of me DVD in his siiite! mommy, i'm gonna crrrryyyyyyy! it's my dvd! my, only my!!! he's so ugly mommyyyyy, i hate himmm, he make me crrryyyyy mommyyy! muaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!!"  crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying crying
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #215 on: July 29, 2007, 03:56:22 AM »

Well, it's a real shame that the tracker isn't going to come back online. Hopefully some kind of understanding can be reached so the trading can continue, even if that means a new tracker somewhere else.

On a different note: could someone upload Guns n Fockin Roses somewhere, please? I was halfway through it when the tracker went down. Due to a change of ISP I lost my connection. I can't seem to get on to Jarl's private tracker. Thanks in advance!
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #216 on: July 29, 2007, 07:19:46 AM »

Thanks Jarl. I registered there. It sucks to lose all my stats and ratios though!
JimBobTTD
Rocker

« Reply #217 on: July 29, 2007, 07:30:29 AM »

These things happen. Not to worry. Thanks Jarl.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #218 on: July 29, 2007, 08:14:02 AM »

Well Jarl that is very sad news in my opinion.

All over there precious little dvd that they want no one to know about.

Thanks to all the PCT staff over the years.

Hopefully someday it comes back soon.

One last note, I see the people fucking up PCT as fucking me and the rest of us who use that place.

The dvd in question was advertised to death on this very board months ago people being mad about it put on the guide? is baby antics.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Blackrose
Rocker

Here Today...Already been to Hell!

« Reply #219 on: July 29, 2007, 08:47:57 AM »

Thanks Jarl and everybody else that was involved in the running of PCT got a lot of great boots from there. ok

Guns N' Fockin Roses re-uploaded on gunsnroese.us tracker.http://www.tracker.gunsnroses.us/details.php?id=33

If anyone else can help with seeding that would be great.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: