Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:37:27 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Die Hard 4: Live Free Or Die Hard
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Die Hard 4: Live Free Or Die Hard  (Read 27174 times)
anythinggoes
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 06:33:21 PM »

Another Rambo movie... oh god!! What's that gunna be like eh? Him in a wheelchair trapped in his house and slowly running out of cups of tea and biscuits!! Oh nooo!!! hihi

have you seen the script rofl

i want to see the Rocky film where he goes down them steps in a wheelchair Jackass style that d be cool
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 07:16:56 PM »

Knock these sequels all you want, but i think you're forgetting one, which will be far worse than Rocky/Rambo/Die Hard Pt. 527 combined....

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0418068/

nervous
Drew
milf n' cookies
Legend

Counting the signs & cursing the miles in between.

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 07:26:47 PM »

Knock these sequels all you want, but i think you're forgetting one, which will be far worse than Rocky/Rambo/Die Hard Pt. 527 combined....

http://uk.imdb.com/title/tt0418068/

nervous

Yes, you do have a point there.

"If you keep going over the past, you're going to end up with a thousand pasts and no future." - The Secret in Their Eyes
Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 07:56:50 PM »

Oh jeez!!! rofl rofl rofl
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #24 on: August 05, 2006, 09:12:44 AM »

It's wierd how some people don't think Die Hard 2 is the best.  These people are all wrong - all of them.

Complicated mathmatics my arse. Roll Eyes

I think making a 4th film is a terrible idea.  What's annoying is they're blatently gonna get a fiver out of my cause there's no fucking way i'm gonna miss out on a Die Hard film even if I think it's gonna suck.  I heard a rumour that Justin Timberlake is gonna be in it playing John McLane's son - how fucking horrible is that?? nervous
Megaguns
« Reply #25 on: August 05, 2006, 09:35:09 AM »

hopefully it will be cool, but these sequels to the big movies from back in the day seem to always lack in one way or another.
Terminator 3 for example, They should have tried harder to get more original cast members. It was just weak all the way through IMO, Too many jokes and not enough style.

Hollywood seem destined to ruin all of the great movie franchises by creating bad sequels years after the originals and dragging them thru the mud.

once again, I hope it will be cool... Whos directing?
Prometheus
VIP

I've been working all week on one of them.....

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2006, 03:21:43 PM »

all these sequals will end the universes that the created im sure... cave of AVP HP and perhaps FF

but who knows..... ill watch it... im a bruce fan..... any more talk on freddy v jason v ash??

........oh wait..... nooooooo...... How come there aren't any fake business seminars in Newfoundland?!?? Sad? ............
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #27 on: August 07, 2006, 03:31:46 PM »

a new police academy?

dear god no.

My only hope is that out of this lazy and bloated movie industry will come a backlash and we'll actually get something good coming out of it as a reaction in five ten years time.
CheapJon
spam egg spam spam bacon and spam, spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam
Legend

lstn mfx 2 diz song dat shud b hurd

« Reply #28 on: August 07, 2006, 03:35:35 PM »

well since we are talking about sequels to a bunch of movies.. jurassic park IV is set to be filmed in i think like 07 or 08 and indiana jones are on it's way to but you guys prolly already know
Elrothiel
« Reply #29 on: August 07, 2006, 04:03:58 PM »

Jeez can't they come up with an ORIGINAL action movie? I dunno... like... a race of really buff humanoid aliens born with monkey tails who turn into giant King Kong sized apes at the sight of the full moon, and their planet is destroyed by another humanoid alien, but before that happens, one of the baby ape-aliens gets sent to Earth, but when he gets there he hits his head badly and gets amnesia, forgetting all about his home planet... he grows up as a human and makes a bunch of friends, until one day, these two strange men with bad tempers come along and attack him... calling him by a different name and then threatening to destroy Earth if he doesn't prove who he is by killing a thousand humans in a certain amount of time... cue long and rather good fight scene where our hero gets beaten to a pulp and therefore must train in order to defeat these two bad guys... ?aaand I'm too lazy to type the rest! Grin
Skeletor
Paha keisari
Legend

Oyez! Oyez!

« Reply #30 on: August 07, 2006, 04:34:06 PM »

Damn, all these old guys are coming back. First Rocky and now good ol' John McLane!

You said it. Next thing you know, Guns N' Roses is making a new album!

This is what he'd always known
The promise of something greater beyond the water's final horizon
Mom
Headliner

Well ya know something Gene...

« Reply #31 on: August 07, 2006, 07:51:04 PM »

Jesus Christ another JP? I nearly walked out of the theatre when the fucking dinsoaurs started talking...

11/10/06!
Christos AG
Taxi Rider
HTGTH Crew
Legend

Been there, done that...

« Reply #32 on: August 07, 2006, 08:04:39 PM »

Die Hard rocks.

I'm glad Willis will do it again.

I love the trilogy....

greekmule
Rocker

she's so beatifully broken...

« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2006, 07:20:04 AM »

Live Free Or Die Hard rofl

this must be the most ridiculous,cheesy and ironic tagline ever!

homo homini lupus...
ClintroN
The board won't let me use a longer name than this!
Legend

Gimme some fuckin' Democracy

« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2006, 08:51:55 AM »

#  While in early development, the movie had been given the subtitle "Tears of the Sun". Bruce Willis told the studio he would commit to _Die Hard 4.0 (2006)_ if he could use the title for Tears of the Sun (2003).

# Jessica Simpson auditioned unsuccessfully for the role of 'Bruce Willis (I)' 's daughter. She can be seen on the way to the audition and coming out of the audition in the "Newlyweds: Nick & Jessica" (2003) episode "Mismatched Threesome". It was reported on Sky Showbiz that Bruce Willis was so impressed with Justin Timberlake's performance in new movies Edison (2005) and _Alpha Dog (2005)_ (which stars Bruce) that Bruce is keen for him to play his son.

# Britney Spears and Lindsay Lohan were considered for the role of John McClane's daughter

www.myspace.com/killmondays

GNR - Brizvegas - AUSTRALIA
June -19th 
         -20th, 2007
badapple81
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2006, 08:54:50 AM »

All 3 movies were good! Hopefully it'll be better than Lethal Weapon 4 which ruined a classic 80s trilogy!
Brody
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2006, 08:57:26 AM »

dude nothing could beat the Titanic II movie! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-yn_Fnve-Q
2NaFish
Harbinger of doom and gloom
Legend

Something Witty.

« Reply #37 on: August 08, 2006, 09:21:08 AM »

Live Free Or Die Hard rofl

this must be the most ridiculous,cheesy and ironic tagline ever!

Dubya came up with it.
greendog
« Reply #38 on: August 08, 2006, 10:16:41 AM »

Gaaah! the second one was terrible, the first rocked and the third kicked ass! This can be proved through complicated mathematics.
its really quite simple... the 1st and 3rd were directed by the original director... the 2nd was by someone who knew fuck all.

same happened with Terminator... 1: good 2: excellent, 3: fucking bollocks (dif director)
Hammy
Tikka to Ride
Legend

Who?

« Reply #39 on: August 08, 2006, 11:47:47 AM »

Quote from: ClintroN - Rise Of DemocracY link=topic=33976.msg675319#msg675319
# Jessica Simpson auditioned unsuccessfully for the role of 'Bruce Willis (I)' 's daughter.
No worries, she's rumoured to have a role in a way better movie....

Baywatch: The Movie Cheesy
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 9 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: