Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 12:21:25 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Oh. Fuck!!
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh. Fuck!!  (Read 12410 times)
Elrothiel
« Reply #20 on: August 04, 2006, 02:35:46 PM »

Aww SIVR... dude hey, try and work it out... obviously if it really can't work, then I'm afraid its time for a break... but do your best to stay friends! I hope you're alright dude!

Oh yea, and DON'T do anything drasticly emo to yourself... nervous
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

A Rock N' Roll bash where everybody's smashed

« Reply #21 on: August 04, 2006, 02:39:33 PM »

Aww SIVR... dude hey, try and work it out... obviously if it really can't work, then I'm afraid its time for a break... but do your best to stay friends! I hope you're alright dude!

please dont associate me with that word lol  rofl

but yeah im trying, i just feel empty and kissin her just feels like to much effort i just cant be bothered and i look at other couples and feel like, why??why, once i get out of this im never having a gf again!!i duno tomorrow ill prob be fine, just having a down cupla weeks i guess

she liked the GNR concert though  ok

Hammersmith - london 7th june G N' F' R
NEC - Birmingham 25th july G N' F' R
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #22 on: August 04, 2006, 02:41:34 PM »

another one conveted ok

Elrothiel
« Reply #23 on: August 04, 2006, 02:52:29 PM »

please dont associate me with that word lol rofl

but yeah im trying, i just feel empty and kissin her just feels like to much effort i just cant be bothered and i look at other couples and feel like, why??why, once i get out of this im never having a gf again!!i duno tomorrow ill prob be fine, just having a down cupla weeks i guess

she liked the GNR concert though ok

Aww hey, don't say you won't have another girlfriend ever! You might meet the right one someday and if you vow never to have a girlfriend...  then... well it won't be pleasant... Sad
You'll feel better tomorrow, come the mornin' light now baaaaby... ok

And hey at least you converted her! Smiley
slashisvr
D.T.U.D.
VIP

« Reply #24 on: August 04, 2006, 02:55:01 PM »

you dont know how many times iv said that to someone when they feel down "come the mornin light now BABY"

lol

i duno, i love it for a while then just get bored after a while!!iv converted all 4 of my serious GF's lol, one now owns all of there albums lol ok

blaqktiger
Guitars Suck
Rocker

The only man to pull off a Red Suit - BfoOt

« Reply #25 on: August 04, 2006, 03:08:32 PM »

Ha.. you know how I wish I could convert my GF  hihi

07-06-2006 -- Hammersmith Apollo.
11-06-2006 -- Donington Park.
30-07-2006 -- Wembley Arena.

www.robinfinck.com
Shirell
« Reply #26 on: August 04, 2006, 03:10:59 PM »

If someone makes a mistake once, and they feel utterly shit about it, then they should be forgiven... TWICE however, extreme anger and not so quick to forgive. Three times, NO WAY!

I agree with you on that. ?Once is forgiveable and at least he does know he's wrong and is sorry for it. ?I hope you work it out hun, a good man is very hard to find if you have one hold onto him and don't let him get away! ?Seriously though, if there is love and respect you will get through it.  I'm starting to think it's the silly season for guys.  So many of my gf are having man trouble at the moment.
Elrothiel
« Reply #27 on: August 04, 2006, 03:25:11 PM »

If someone makes a mistake once, and they feel utterly shit about it, then they should be forgiven... TWICE however, extreme anger and not so quick to forgive. Three times, NO WAY!

I agree with you on that.  Once is forgiveable and at least he does know he's wrong and is sorry for it.  I hope you work it out hun, a good man is very hard to find if you have one hold onto him and don't let him get away!  Seriously though, if there is love and respect you will get through it. I'm starting to think it's the silly season for guys. So many of my gf are having man trouble at the moment.

That's what it must be!! Silly season!
I mean we had a bad patch last year... he didn't do anything but we just had a hard time last year and we got through that alright! Smiley So perhaps its just this time of year! hihi

And he is a good man, a really good man! The best thing that ever happened to me, and I'm not gunna let him go so easy! It shouldn't be too hard either because there is a LOT of love and respect. Smiley
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #28 on: August 04, 2006, 03:27:44 PM »

Silly season... must be.   Smiley

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Axl4Prez2004
Legend

2007 AND 2011 HTGTH Fantasy Football Champ!

« Reply #29 on: August 04, 2006, 09:01:23 PM »

Hang in there Skynyrdgirl.  If he aint the one, you know what to do.   ok

7-14-16  Philadelphia, PA
5-13-14  Bethlehem, PA
2-24-12  Atlantic City, NJ
11-26-11  Camden, NJ
11-5-06   Meadowlands, NJ
5-12-06   Hammerstein, NY, NY
12-2-02   Boston, MA
7-25-92   Buffalo,
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #30 on: August 05, 2006, 04:30:22 AM »

U said u were about to break up BEFORE the kiss right?

So the thing is, Happy people dont go around contemplating breaking up.

there is obviously something wrong in the relationship that has absolutely nothing to do with his kissing of another girl.

Communication is the absolute number 1 key to a healthy long lasting relationship.  If u cant talk about everything and I do mean everything, then there is a good chance u guys have communication problems.

Why communicating is so important is because tensions build in relationships. Small things happen and after awhile they get heavier and heavier until finally u explode.

If u arent able to communicate, a wide variety of little things here and there can slowly eat away at the love and the positive feelings.

When u communicate it releases all that stress and pent up frustration.

So the second something bothers u or him, u have to have the ability to talk about it then and there and not let it build and build.

A comforting thought:

In the event the worst happens and u guys dont make it, Time will heal u. Dont turn into a whore and start having sex or doing things u normally wouldnt do with a bunch of different guys.  When u lose a love, that just means its one less guy u have to search through until u find the true one for u.

The true one for u will make u feel a million times happier than the wrong ones will which is hard to believe but its true.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #31 on: August 05, 2006, 08:53:25 AM »

This thread is lovely. Kiss
Elrothiel
« Reply #32 on: August 05, 2006, 09:26:56 AM »

there is obviously something wrong in the relationship that has absolutely nothing to do with his kissing of another girl.

Communication is the absolute number 1 key to a healthy long lasting relationship. If u cant talk about everything and I do mean everything, then there is a good chance u guys have communication problems.

Why communicating is so important is because tensions build in relationships. Small things happen and after awhile they get heavier and heavier until finally u explode.

If u arent able to communicate, a wide variety of little things here and there can slowly eat away at the love and the positive feelings.

So the second something bothers u or him, u have to have the ability to talk about it then and there and not let it build and build.

A comforting thought:

In the event the worst happens and u guys dont make it, Time will heal u. Dont turn into a whore and start having sex or doing things u normally wouldnt do with a bunch of different guys. When u lose a love, that just means its one less guy u have to search through until u find the true one for u.

The true one for u will make u feel a million times happier than the wrong ones will which is hard to believe but its true.

Aww thanks D!
The truth is, a break up WAS on the cards before this happened... I didn't want it to happen and he knew that, and actually we do communicate a LOT! I always tell him how I feel about a certain thing, and he tells me too! Whenever he's feeling down, and we speak, I always cheer him up. Always!

Anyway I feel much better today than yesterday, and so does he! Everything seems to be slightly better now, and it seems that the hurt has not entirely, but decreased a LOT!

Thankyou everyone for your support!! I love all of you! :kiss: love
Kaybee
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2006, 12:54:10 AM »

Maybe you do just need a break. Perhaps spending some time apart will make you realise that you really do want to make the relationship work, or it could make you realise you're better off apart, as friends.

Whatever your outcome, good luck  ok
D
Deliverance Banjo Player
Legend

I am Back!!!!!!

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2006, 02:36:19 AM »

I have another suggestion for couples.

Have hobbies that have nothing to do with the other.

this allows u alone time to have fun and do something u enjoy while your GF/BF does exactly the same thing.

This gives u time away from each other to do something positive and constructive for yourself.

No relationship could survive if u were constantly around each other 24/7 with no releases or hobbies to stay in touch with yourself.

Who Says You Can't Go Home to HTGTH?
Elrothiel
« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2006, 08:41:58 AM »

I have another suggestion for couples.

Have hobbies that have nothing to do with the other.

this allows u alone time to have fun and do something u enjoy while your GF/BF does exactly the same thing.

This gives u time away from each other to do something positive and constructive for yourself.

No relationship could survive if u were constantly around each other 24/7 with no releases or hobbies to stay in touch with yourself.

That's correct D... I've been wanting to get back into horseriding actually... although there's no decent stables around where I live, and bloody hell is it ever expensive! BUT I'm going to art college in a month and a bit, so I'll be able to concentrate more on that! I can't believe I haven't done a canvas painting in over a YEAR!!! Shocked I can't wait to get started again!!! At the moment because I live in the middle of nowhere, I read a lot, I watch a lot of movies, I draw loads, I learn about whatever I want to learn about (thankyou Wikipedia), and I love Photoshop... as well some of you know, and I actually spend a lot of time just thinking... and I've realized since I've left school and college last year that my handwriting has become severely messy! I must neaten it! hihi

Course... my BF is still my main priority. love He's a LOT better today, and I can't wait to see him tomorrow!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Elrothiel
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2006, 01:50:50 PM »

crying We broke up... Cry
journey
Moondancer
Legend

« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2006, 02:53:39 PM »

I'm very sorry.
MCT
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2006, 03:00:00 PM »

Better than breakin' down...

PS - Call me.
Butch Français
Legend

« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2006, 03:11:39 PM »

Communication is the absolute number 1 key to a healthy long lasting relationship.  If u cant talk about everything and I do mean everything, then there is a good chance u guys have communication problems.

A comforting thought:

In the event the worst happens and u guys dont make it, Time will heal u. Dont turn into a whore and start having sex or doing things u normally wouldnt do with a bunch of different guys.  When u lose a love, that just means its one less guy u have to search through until u find the true one for u.

thats.... Cry...beautiful! crying
 Cheesy
but anyways, it's true ok

damn, SG, sorry to hear you broke up. but you're a great girl, not bad looking either Cheesy you'll find the right one soon enough! ok

MCT... no

of course there is no us and them, but them they do not think the same
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: