Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 02:19:48 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Oh. Fuck!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Oh. Fuck!!  (Read 12417 times)
Danny Top Hat
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2006, 05:35:43 PM »

crying We broke up... Cry

That sucks.

Still, don't despair.? Your young and have loooaaaaddds of time to find the right guy.? Don't beat yourself up or bottle up your feelings because it'll drive you crazy - try to enjoy your alone time and find fun stuff to do.? I hope you're okay.

Also, MTC is an asshole.? Call me instead! Kiss
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2006, 05:52:09 PM »

I saw a GNR tribute band the other day. Guns 2 Roses, I think. By chance. We walked into a bar, it was almost a club, and they were playing. My friends didn't care. I had to sit at an awkward angle to see them. But they were great! I remembered once that you said your boyfriend was an Axl impersonator. You know, like a fake Axl in a tribute band. In one of my flows of consciousness I 'remembered' that, and I thought it would be weird if it was him. And them I remembered that you only said that your boyfriend, that is your ex-boyfriend, looked like Axl. Like he had red hair or something. But hey, whoever said that flows of consciousness were reliable.

... That's all I got. Sorry. Anything that implied that I cared and you would probably think that I was being sarcastic anyway. Plus that fact that I don't care anyway.

... Grin Seriously. I am joking. In spite of all our issues, I don't like to see anybody turn green from crying so hard, let alone yellow. One of the songs that I listen to when I'm feeling pretty shitty is Hell by Blind Melon. I don't really know why, but I remember getting home one night and just having it on repeat. It's only like two minutes long. Maybe it's just Shannons voice, but I could listen to that song all night. And maybe even cry if my heart wasn't made of stone.

So I went to put on the Nico album right now, and the CD wasn't in it's case. I went to kick my brothers arse, but he isn't in. So I just raided his room (not for MTV), but he has too many CD's in the wrong cases for me to go on a treasure hunt, so instead I just got pissed off and now I'm listening to it through my laptop. Which sucks. And it's all your fault. I hope you're happy with yourself.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 08:45:02 AM by Jim » Logged

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Elrothiel
« Reply #42 on: August 12, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

Guys thanks so much...

I gotta get one thing straight with everyone... he told me today after we broke up... that he didn't actually kiss that girl at all, but he just thought if he told me that he did, it would make me go off him... so in a nutshell, he did it to make it easier on me... only it didn't work because I forgave him.

He also said that he still loves me and always will do, and he desperately wants to stay friends, and that in a few years he would love it if we got back together, because according to him I'm the best girlfriend he's ever had, and he's never gonna meet anyone like me, but that he can't stay in this relationship at this time because he has to sort his life out... and so do I...

I'll be fine, and we'll be fine in the long run, but its still hard to deal with... BUT... in a way this isn't the end, its a beginning... the beginning of getting my life back on track, going to art uni, getting my graphic media degree, and getting a proper job, and being there for him. He's my best friend as well, and is staying my best friend. Smiley

Thanks loads for your advice guys, I really appreciate it! You guys are great friends! *hug*

Even you Jim, I'm sorry I've said shit to you in the past, I think its just because I don't always understand your sarcasm or actually know when you're being sarcastic, and it just pisses me off because I feel like an idiot... you're not a bad guy though... and thanks for making me giggle a li'l bit... I hope you find your Nico CD... it would piss me off if I couldn't find a CD. (Its why I keep mine in CD cases and all the boxes together in order.) And you don't have a heart of stone, behind all your sarcasm and elitist wit, you're a sensitive soul... you wouldn't be a Gn'R fan if you weren't. So you get a hug too! *hug*
the dirt
Princess
Legend

A hair's breadth!!

« Reply #43 on: August 12, 2006, 07:56:42 PM »

I saw a GNR tribute band the other day. Guns 2 Roses, I think. By chance. We walked into a bar, it was almost a club, and they were playing. My friends didn't care. I had to sit at an awkward angle to see them. But they were great! I remembered once that you said your boyfriend was an Axl impersonator. You know, like a fake Axl in a tribute band. In one of my flows of consciousness I 'remembered' that, and I thought it would be weird if it was him. And them I remembered that you only said that your boyfriend, that is your ex-boyfriend, looked like Axl. Like he had read hair or something. But hey, whoever said that flows of consciousness were reliable.

Maybe it was him, you sensitive soul. *hug*

And hey Skynyrd, you're dealing with this very level-headedly; sometimes these things just play themselves out. When it's done it's done.

The topic or board you are looking for appears to be either missing or off limits to you.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 01:40:04 AM »

I'm sorry, Skelly.  At least you two are willing to work together at friendship.  That says alot, I think   peace

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Shirell
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2006, 04:22:54 AM »

I'm sorry love, at least you can remain friends and I know it may not seem it right now but, you will meet someone else.  You are still young and a good looking girl.  The guys will be queueing up as soon as they know you are available!  Coming from a recent break up myself I can advise this much ..... be kind to yourself.  Allow yourself to cry.  Allow a tantrum or two.  Do hit the cream cake counter and stuff yourself to the point of throwing up.  A bottle or two of wine (okay half a bottle in my case I am pregnant) can help although the headache afterwards is a bit harsh.  I know you probably cant go and splurge shop on his credit card so I just say, ask your folks about a possible parent financed shopping spree.  Nothing like new shoes to cheer a girl up!  I got Jimmy Choos, I would love to see his face when he gets his credit card statement this month!!! Revenge is sweet........sigh.
Jessica
aged 12 years in 12 years
Legend

Still there

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2006, 05:10:43 AM »

DP you gotta understand... he's NEVER cheated before. Ever. Not once. And he's a really really honest person and he feels absolutely terrible for just kissing that girl... and he knows now that he's not ever gunna do it again.

I am gunna get through this, and I'm not gunna let my confidence be broken. I'm not like that! It may sound stupid, but I still trust him. He's honest... and he told me, and I'm glad he told me. Yes it hurts, but its so much better than him just letting me believe that he didn't do anything and him having bottle up that guilt. That's bad.
What he DID was bad, but him telling me is good.

Thanks though! Smiley

An honest man is a man you can respect, therefore, a man you can keep on loving. Without respect, no love.

Nothing to say
Goldie
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2006, 05:55:41 AM »

Skelly! You know you will always have a shoulder on me to cry on.
I don't know if my two cents are worth much, but here goes. The main strength in a relationship is trust. It is so hard to love when there is no trust. It seems to me he is at least trust worthy. That is a huge plus in any man. My husband has strayed off the path and believe me its hard to continue on. But, I felt our relationship was worth a second chance.
If you really love him, then give him another chance. He seems to want to make it work.
Please feel free to message me or contact me on myspace any time you need to talk, Skynyrd Girl. I'm here for you!
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 05:58:27 AM by Goldie » Logged
Elrothiel
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2006, 08:19:31 AM »

Guys I just gotta get one thing clear... he never kissed that girl at all! He told me that he only told me he did to make me go off him and therefore make it easier to get over him...
He hated himself for having to tell me that, but he thought that it'd just make it easier on both of us... he said we had to break up in order to sort out our lives and stop being so dependant on each other... and that's the ONLY reason we ended..

Although I'm getting an idea... we should be boyfriend and girlfriend still, but not see each other on occasion... and just talk on the phone and email each other and write to each other... and that way we won't take each other for granted. It makes sense, because we still love each other and we still want to be with each other... its just that before, we were just with each other all the time almost... and we weren't allowing ourselves to evolve or want to do anything that didn't concern the other... so if we stop SEEING each other except for occasions, and just talk on the phone and email and write letters and stuff... but still be together...
Where is Hassan Nasrallah ?
Coco
Legend

S?gol?ne Royal

« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2006, 08:34:01 AM »

just talk on the phone and email each other and write to each other.

that's hot !

pasnow
VIP

« Reply #50 on: August 14, 2006, 09:13:57 AM »

Hey guys, it's open season on SkynyrdGirl!!? Woo-hoo!!? beer? beer
Elrothiel
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2006, 09:46:04 AM »

Nice try Pasnow, but you don't even know where I live... Tongue
pasnow
VIP

« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »

Nice try Pasnow, but you don't even know where I live... Tongue

That's ok, I was just hoping to "talk on the phone and email and write letters and stuff... "
The Dog
Legend

« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2006, 10:30:04 AM »

Guys I just gotta get one thing clear... he never kissed that girl at all! He told me that he only told me he did to make me go off him and therefore make it easier to get over him...
He hated himself for having to tell me that, but he thought that it'd just make it easier on both of us... he said we had to break up in order to sort out our lives and stop being so dependant on each other... and that's the ONLY reason we ended..

Although I'm getting an idea... we should be boyfriend and girlfriend still, but not see each other on occasion... and just talk on the phone and email each other and write to each other... and that way we won't take each other for granted. It makes sense, because we still love each other and we still want to be with each other... its just that before, we were just with each other all the time almost... and we weren't allowing ourselves to evolve or want to do anything that didn't concern the other... so if we stop SEEING each other except for occasions, and just talk on the phone and email and write letters and stuff... but still be together...

Hey dude, sounds like you're trying to hold on to something that is already gone.  In my experience "taking a break" or "cooling things off" never works.  A nice clean break is the best way to go.  You can still be friends and what not, but don't try dating if you're going to be moving forward with your relationship.  Thats my two cents at least.

"You're the worst character ever Towelie."
Elrothiel
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2006, 12:54:25 PM »

I know what you're saying HannaHat, but it was just an idea I came up with last night. When he rings me later, I'll tell him about it... I think he might like it. Smiley
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #55 on: August 14, 2006, 01:02:32 PM »

I actually think that could be a good plan.? Sometimes just talking and writing consistently can make you closer and teach you to communicate better with eachother? ?Smiley

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Shirell
« Reply #56 on: August 14, 2006, 02:29:12 PM »

You drink with a baby on the way?? no

I know what you're thinking but, in my defence, I had just gone through some real shit with my old man (we are now divorcing).  I just found out I was pregnant and didnt want to be and I was having trouble dealing with it all.  It was only the once and my sister who is a Health Visitor said I wouldnt have harmed the baby at all.  A glass of red wine when pregnant is actually good for you so the midwife tells me.  I've been really good since then, I hardly drink, I'm not having sex and I've even given up smoking weed so, cut me some slack, it's not as though I'm an alkie whose shaking on having the next drink, but I am real hormonal now OKAY!!! 
Elrothiel
« Reply #57 on: August 14, 2006, 02:59:22 PM »

Hey dude, sounds like you're trying to hold on to something that is already gone. In my experience "taking a break" or "cooling things off" never works. A nice clean break is the best way to go. You can still be friends and what not, but don't try dating if you're going to be moving forward with your relationship. Thats my two cents at least.

Turns out you were right... crying I shoulda listened to you dude, he said that he didn't want that because he just didn't want the pressure... apparantly he just wants to cut it off instead of causing each other more pain... I guess I should wait for him to come up with the ideas... Cry Cry Cry
Shirell
« Reply #58 on: August 14, 2006, 03:31:11 PM »

Oh babe, never mind love.  You'll be okay.  There are lots of good guys waiting out there.  We are here for you love, as I said in my earlier post allow yourself a good cry it works wonders it truly does crying Then get all the cushions down off the sofa or your bed or whatever and kick shit out of them, it worked for me, my version of anger management.
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #59 on: August 14, 2006, 05:16:04 PM »

That sucks... sorry, Skelly?   Undecided

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: