Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 01:04:04 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227812 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  GN'R haters-fuck off
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GN'R haters-fuck off  (Read 15116 times)
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #60 on: July 20, 2006, 05:13:57 AM »

Why must there always be  a thread telling axl haters to fuck off? Everyone is a gnr fan, no one has to love anyone perticular member or be some fan boy with blinders... i think everyone should express their feelings...

Nobody who throws debris at the band is a real fan
oneAXLinamillion
Headliner

« Reply #61 on: July 20, 2006, 05:14:32 AM »

There are many poster who don't like this GNR now...I think they should go away...
ShotgunBlues1978
« Reply #62 on: July 20, 2006, 05:15:30 AM »

These guys don't deserve to have shit hurled at them on stage.  They come to the show to play their best and don't deserve to get tagged with debris.  Fuck the fake ass fans who throw stuff at them, the dickheads throwing trash and coins on stage at anyone in the band should have their asses kicked

Once with a roll of toilet paper and once with water. he shrugs both of those off and continues on.

There's a large difference between being hit by TP and water and getting hit in the face by a coin from long range.  No damage will be done by TP or water.  If you're hit square in the eye by a coin from 20-40 yards it could permanently fuck you up

Wait, he got hit in the face from a long range?

How should I know?  I didn't see the show and neither have 95% of the people commenting on it.  All I know is if you get hit in the eye with a quarter or similar coin from 20-40 yards it could blind you in that eye.  If Axl got tagged in the head or face by a heavy coin I don't blame him for walking off the stage.  That isn't cool.  If he was tagged in the face by a coin or battery and went blind would that excuse him for walking off stage?  It could've been 2-3 inches from that, you get tagged in the face with a metal object from a distance you could really get messed up

Yeah, and a bottle of water can do serious damage if it gets shot out of a launcher. If you dont know where he got hit and how hard dont make judgements like that.

Sure.  If the person is anywhere but the first 3 rows, launching a coin at Axl could cause damage.  I doubt the person was 3 rows back and "lobbed" the coin.  It was mostly likely some dick from 10+ rows who hucked it at high speed
mikegiuliana
Legend

I'm a llama!

« Reply #63 on: July 20, 2006, 05:18:06 AM »

Why must there always be? a thread telling axl haters to fuck off? Everyone is a gnr fan, no one has to love anyone perticular member or be some fan boy with blinders... i think everyone should express their feelings...

Nobody who throws debris at the band is a real fan

I'm talking about forum fans ,not the people in the crowd..
Olorin
« Reply #64 on: July 20, 2006, 05:32:47 AM »

Its not about "hating", its about discussing pros and cons.

Do you support a football team? Don't you ever discuss what you like and dont like about the team, players, tactics etc? Thats what fans do all over the world, they take the time and energy to discuss matters about something they care about.

Not liking or agreeing with something or other doesn't make you less of a fan.

And spouting blinkered sanctimonious statements doesnt make you any more of a fan.

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #65 on: July 20, 2006, 08:29:43 AM »

At least the old band got to play their songs live together. We won't ever get to hear all of the new band play their songs live if they don't fire Ron and get Bucket back.

hell no, buckethead was the biggest joke ever to be in gnr. i hate him, and i hated gnr with him.

things have gotten WAY better since that walking asshole was fired.

keep ron, or get slash back.

html sucks
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #66 on: July 20, 2006, 08:56:12 AM »

all this hating has got me down since the tour started...it sucks but i try to let it roll off...it's tough though...but this is nothing, I personallly think alot of 'Fans' are gonna be disappointed in CD...the expectations have been built too high no I think when the album drops it's gonna be brutal around here and all other GnR boards nervous

EFISH
« Reply #67 on: July 20, 2006, 09:30:34 AM »

I personallly think alot of 'Fans' are gonna be disappointed in CD...the expectations have been built too high no I think when the album drops it's gonna be brutal around here and all other GnR boards nervous

i was actually thinking the same exact thing about an hour ago...

youre probally right... but more will suport then be against it.. it'll be all good.. and its gonna kick ass so idont care what people say.. itll be my favorite album since UYI so its all good. peace
Neemo
Legend

« Reply #68 on: July 20, 2006, 09:33:52 AM »

I personallly think alot of 'Fans' are gonna be disappointed in CD...the expectations have been built too high no I think when the album drops it's gonna be brutal around here and all other GnR boards nervous

youre probally right... but more will suport then be against it.. it'll be all good.. and its gonna kick ass so idont care what people say.. itll be my favorite album since UYI so its all good. peace

no offense EFISH but that line of thinking is the scariest....How do you know it'll be your favorite? you just assume it will so that raises the bar even further...you gotta go into this shit expecting the worst then you can only be pleased if it exceeds you expectations...fuck for all i know i might absolutely hate it...I'll buy it anyway but if i hate it then c-ya...hopefully i can make that decision this year if the wait has been worth it or not

EFISH
« Reply #69 on: July 20, 2006, 09:39:07 AM »

no offense EFISH but that line of thinking is the scariest....How do you know it'll be your favorite? you just assume it will so that raises the bar even further...you gotta go into this shit expecting the worst then you can only be pleased if it exceeds you expectations...fuck for all i know i might absolutely hate it...I'll buy it anyway but if i hate it then c-ya...hopefully i can make that decision this year if the wait has been worth it or not

well wehn all 4 DEMO's of songs that will be on CD litterally blow me the fuck away, i have a right to expect that itll be the best CD ever. It might not be the BEST (though im quite sure it will be up there).. but itll deff. be a daily listen for atleast a year drool

CD2006
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #70 on: August 03, 2006, 05:36:10 PM »

mike and james and other so-called "fans" of the negative kind; leave.
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #71 on: August 04, 2006, 08:42:17 AM »

mike and james and other so-called "fans" of the negative kind; leave.
Not too hard to guess who you really are. Just cant stop mentioning my name, can you?

Elrothiel
« Reply #72 on: August 07, 2006, 08:33:35 AM »

While I believe that every Gn'R fan has a place here, I also believe that if they don't support the new band and/or Axl, they should not post in any thread which does. It just leads to arguments and negative karma. Obviously if the non-supporter bashes the new band and Axl in his or her thread, the people who heavily object to what he or she said are going to react badly. They're going to be annoyed and they're going to tell that person off, and if they are so incensed by what that person said, they might not be able to stop themselves using some choice words in their objection... causing them to get negative karma for "attacking" the hater.

It basically all comes down to some people not obeying the "If you don't like it, ignore it!" thing.

Its the same on Blabbermouth... in all the stories about Axl, you get people who say they don't care about Axl posting negative comments in a story about him and calling all the people who stick up for Axl "gay fags". Roll Eyes

I'm grateful we don't have people like that on here! beer BUT I'm rather sick of people bitching about the new band... I mean really, can't they just leave that poor horse's corpse alone!? It ain't gunna move ya know!
jameslofton29
What, me negative?
Legend

« Reply #73 on: August 07, 2006, 08:48:54 AM »

can't they just leave that poor horse's corpse alone!? It ain't gunna move ya know!
Some of us are into necrophilic beastiality. rofl

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: