Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 29, 2024, 09:42:41 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227700 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  A Suggestion to jarmo.. Karma Log..
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: A Suggestion to jarmo.. Karma Log..  (Read 7983 times)
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #20 on: August 01, 2006, 11:06:07 AM »

How about since its only for Jarmo and the Mods, make it a function that is only visible by them so we dont have a bunch of threads on the subject?

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Genesis
The Reincarnation of Morpheus
Legend

Aieeeee!

« Reply #21 on: August 01, 2006, 12:19:55 PM »

How about since its only for Jarmo and the Mods, make it a function that is only visible by them so we dont have a bunch of threads on the subject?

The whole point is to make it visible to everybody so that people know what they got negative karma for.

Fuck 'Em All.
Brody
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2006, 05:42:25 PM »

so I take it this idea.. is no go..
SLCPUNK
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2006, 08:44:20 PM »

Me likey..........long time.

estrangedpaul
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2006, 07:56:11 AM »

Yeah but there seems to be more posters with negative shit and not enough posts in that thread.

Maybe some people just don't give a crap why they got negative karma.

I enjoy stirring up the shit from time to time (see the political discussion ban thread), and yet I get nothing negative.? No positive either, but also no negative.? That reminds me, what does one have to do for positive karma?? And why does it seem like it's easier to get negative than positive?? Didn't Newton say that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction?? Taoism focuses on balance: bad is equally balanced by good.? So why does it seem like there's such unbalance in positive and negative karmas?

Granted, Emmanuel Kant wrote that doing something truly "good" is all but impossible and requires a great effort, greater than anything anyone could possibly do in life and live to tell about...? Alright, I'll stop waxing philosophic.? But you get my question-- why so much bad and so little good karma, and how do you get the good?

You can't get positive karma, that would be pointless. Only Anything Goes has positive karma, and that's just some kinda running joke or something. Also just from reading the OP's thread, it reminds me of a trend i've noticed, does everyone in here have their own seperate GnR forum?

Brody
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2006, 08:47:18 AM »

its the newest fad!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: