Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 16, 2024, 01:07:55 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228061 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Rock am Ring on GERMAN TV!! confirmed!
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock am Ring on GERMAN TV!! confirmed!  (Read 68640 times)
junglegunner
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #400 on: August 14, 2006, 12:05:58 PM »

jaw dropping   drool drool drool

the band kicks ass !!!!!   ok ok

amazing !!!!!  beer beer beer
DazRose85
Rocker

Devon, England, UK

« Reply #401 on: August 14, 2006, 12:16:55 PM »

but only bad thing is bad audience in germany

I thought they were good... singing loudly at times, some action at the front. If it looked a bit quiet it was because it was early in the morning when they played  hihi

"You've gotta choice in life... rock n' roll or classical" - Axl

11/06/06 - Download Festival, Donington
30/07/06 - Wembley Arena, London
Liquid Drum
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #402 on: August 14, 2006, 12:22:16 PM »

you can't hear Robin at all the solos and for must of the show. I thinkin maybe some with time could mix audio from a dat in the video with the SB audio

Thats the only downside of this show. Everything else is top-notch.

Ohwell - its still awesome.  drool
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #403 on: August 14, 2006, 12:35:17 PM »

How does one get this burned to DVD???

I am a Mac user. Once I downloaded the torrent (using Bit Torrent), I used DVD Imager and made a copy of the videos (it automatically creeated the auido file). Then just went to disk utility and burned the created image straight to the dvd. Shit was smooth. Real smooth. The chapters are already intact. Fucking awesome. This process of getting it on the dvd took no longer then 20-30 minutes.

And why the fuck wouldnt you want this on dvd? It even looks better then watching the raw files on the monitor. Sound is fucking awesome (minus Robins mix). I think its 256. Thank the gods bitches. This outclasses the official live dvd in every way. Plus this show isnt gay which helps.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #404 on: August 14, 2006, 12:38:34 PM »

I am a Mac user. Once I downloaded the torrent (using Bit Torrent), I used DVD Imager and made a copy of the videos (it automatically creeated the auido file). Then just went to disk utility and burned the created image straight to the dvd. Shit was smooth. Real smooth. The chapters are already intact. Fucking awesome. This process of getting it on the dvd took no longer then 20-30 minutes.

And why the fuck wouldnt you want this on dvd? It even looks better then watching the raw files on the monitor. Sound is fucking awesome (minus Robins mix). I think its 256. Thank the gods bitches. This outclasses the official live dvd in every way. Plus this show isnt gay which helps.

OK, I have them in individual AVI format?  Can I use these, or do I need to download the Torrent?  Also is DVD Imager a program that needs to be downloaded? 
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #405 on: August 14, 2006, 12:51:16 PM »

OK, I have them in individual AVI format?? Can I use these, or do I need to download the Torrent?? Also is DVD Imager a program that needs to be downloaded??

First off the Torrent has the better quality as it isnt compressed and shit. Its already DVD formated with the chapters/menu set and all. But alright using the  AVI files, you could drop them right in iMovie. Set you dvd with the chapters. Then have it auto sent to iDVD. Create your menu an burn right from iDVD. The torrents take a long time to download. I am talking a good 30+ hours. That sucks. But getting the files together and burning them to dvd was real quick like I mentioned. Creating a dvd with AVI files and the burning time (which could take at least 5 hours)... well, that is what your looking at. I had AVI ones I downloaded from Will (thanks Will). But later decided to get the real files with Torrent. I think I am glad I did as it does look better and having it play as it is intended, with the quick post production...seems worth it.

But shit dude...hope this helps. The AVI files still kick ass so whatever you want to do.

Jonx
VIP

Mad At Nascar

« Reply #406 on: August 14, 2006, 01:17:10 PM »

I dunno, i just got this and have to admit i was expecting more. Axl really wasnt on form that night at all. I was at the Wembley show on the 29th and it might just well have been a different Axl that night, the band was outstanding. This performance doesnt do the band justice, thats just my honest opinion!

Jonx
WARose
Boredom ate us like cancer
Legend

« Reply #407 on: August 14, 2006, 01:30:55 PM »

I dunno, i just got this and have to admit i was expecting more. Axl really wasnt on form that night at all. I was at the Wembley show on the 29th and it might just well have been a different Axl that night, the band was outstanding. This performance doesnt do the band justice, thats just my honest opinion!

Jonx

no problem dude.... it`s cool. although i heavily disagree with you on this one. live the show was perfect and on dvd it`s fuckin awesome. many other shows i saw vids from from this tour couldn`t hold a candle against this one regarding axl`s voice. he couldn`t really deliver like that in nijmegen where i attended the concert, althougth it wasn`t a bad show. it was just that his voice wasn`t spot on during many songs.  this goes for many other shows (mostly the earlier ones) as well. i think he just wasn`t that fit in the beginning and a little chubby as well.

i think it was a good decision to attend two concerts being two months apart in oder to be able to compare. however, the rescheduled z?rich gig on july 1st wasn`t really helpful for ax be completely fit on july 2nd....

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #408 on: August 14, 2006, 01:36:50 PM »

Jonx

no problem dude.... it`s cool. although i heavily disagree with you on this one. live the show was perfect and on dvd it`s fuckin awesome. many other shows i saw vids from from this tour couldn`t hold a candle against this one regarding axl`s voice. he couldn`t really deliver like that in nijmegen where i attended the concert, althougth it wasn`t a bad show. it was just that his voice wasn`t spot on during many songs.  this goes for many other shows (mostly the earlier ones) as well. i think he just wasn`t that fit in the beginning and a little chubby as well.

i think it was a good decision to attend two concerts being two months apart in oder to be able to compare. however, the rescheduled z?rich gig on july 1st wasn`t really helpful for ax be completely fit on july 2nd....

Your wrong about Nijmegen dude. That was a great show. Axl was on a roll there. Screech and all.  Smiley
Better i.m.o then RAR.  And RAR was great!  Cheesy

« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 01:43:05 PM by Dont Try Me » Logged

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
requiem156
Rocker

I'm a llama!

« Reply #409 on: August 14, 2006, 01:48:40 PM »

+1 - is there a way of getting ahold of this for the non-dvd burner owning forum members?

Maybe I should rephrase this question more specifically. Is there anyone in the Northeastern U.S. that could burn this and mail it to me? There is absolutely no chance that it will end up on ebay.
WARose
Legend

« Reply #410 on: August 14, 2006, 02:00:07 PM »

Jonx

Your wrong about Nijmegen dude. That was a great show. Axl was on a roll there. Screech and all.  Smiley
Better i.m.o then RAR.  And RAR was great!  Cheesy

the show itself was great, but axl sometimes had a very hard time hitting the high notes.... especially during out ta get me and the blues. at least that`s what i remember. 

edit:  i think nightrain was the song that dissapointed me, not the blues. at rock am ring he was spot on. you can`t top that and some of the screams in nijmegen lacked the rasp sometimes.   and the sound was too quiet rant
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 02:07:46 PM by WARose » Logged

Psychologically, you could consider this a reunion tour because I`ve managed to find enough pieces of my mind in order to be with you here tonight - - Axl Rose, Chicago 2002
WARose
Legend

« Reply #411 on: August 14, 2006, 02:20:09 PM »

well  after thinking about it a little...

it was too hot and the sound was too quiet hihi

dodger girl
Rocker

art is resistance

« Reply #412 on: August 14, 2006, 02:23:34 PM »

I watched this last night, it was awesome!!!!

Tommy is the funniest guy up there, I love how he ended the songs like a statue hahaa! and he was cracking up most of the time lol

I loved when Robin went up to the audience in Nightrain!! and Axl in Better!!! so cool!

and the Patience incident is way funny! hihi You can't see it there, but Axl got confused cuz Tommy distracted him asking him to sit down next to him at the border of the stage.. but Axl couldn't make it cuz he fucked up the beginning lol

anyway, I now want to burn this to DVD, I'm on a Mac and I have Toast Titanium.. anyone knows how to convert PAL to NTSC without losing the menus and chapters? Huh

WARose
Legend

« Reply #413 on: August 14, 2006, 02:33:49 PM »

fuck this shit!!!   i want to see them live again Cry

but it`d better not be 38 degrees in the shade again hihi

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #414 on: August 14, 2006, 02:35:45 PM »

Shit...wanted to add that DVD IMager is freeee

Nighteyes
VIP

« Reply #415 on: August 14, 2006, 03:10:52 PM »

Where can I download it?I can't sign up on DIME,have tried and refreshed the page again and again and again,but it's not working.So can I download it  somewhere else?

shit happens when you party naked
hRob
Rocker

The Defender of the Opera

« Reply #416 on: August 14, 2006, 03:28:53 PM »

F*ckin' AWESOME video.  Grin Too short, heavily edited, missing guitar...BUT it brings back the memories of the best concert in my life. Like I said, it's awesome.  Cheesy

13/6/2006 Prague, 27/9/2010 Prague, 13/7/2012 Pie?ťany, 4/7/2017 Prague
Minneapolisnewsman
« Reply #417 on: August 14, 2006, 10:24:12 PM »

Ok, I'm in Imovie, and cannot seem to get IDVD to initialize?  I added the shows to my "clips" area of IMOvie, but am pretty much at a loggerhead at the moment.  Anyone know what I am doing wrong, or failing to do?  Thank you in advance.
Mobenrad
VIP

Free of all these chains

« Reply #418 on: August 15, 2006, 12:29:30 AM »

This show kicks ass. Axl's voice is flawless on this.
Schwarzgold
VIP

KAWUGI!

« Reply #419 on: August 15, 2006, 03:56:06 AM »

I'm not using bittorrent except for GNR-stuff like this every few months, therefore I don't know where to search the torrent for the RaR-performance. Is there a link without signing up to a special page? (Sorry if its in this thread, I haven't found it here)

Restraint is for suckers.
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: