Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 02:38:21 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227824 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  Rock Am Ring (Soundboard) FLACs
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Rock Am Ring (Soundboard) FLACs  (Read 9466 times)
Will
An American in Paris
Legend

State of love and trust

« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2006, 01:01:05 PM »

I don't see the point in repeating what I've been saying since yesterday but whatever. lol

Anyway, I won't talk about encoding/ compressing because people won't believe me. I think I still can give my advice though. As long as you won't trade it, do what fits to your ears. If 128kbps is ok to your ears, then just download what's available already, if you prefer what you hear from FLACs, so keep those. In the end, I found out over the years that all this is subjective. It depends on what YOU prefer. One trader will tell you that's best, another one will tell you you should do that, etc. Just encode/ compress whatever sounds best for your ears.

As far as I'm concerned? Who cares so whatever, just enjoy GN'R live!

Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2006, 01:44:51 PM »

so, what about encoding this baby in 256kbps MP3? with a little quality harm it would be better than the 128kbps, this low quality is killing my ears Grin anyway 128kbps is not optimal quality, not optimal for bootleg with rich sound.

only problem is some fans still do sit on modems/slow connections....thats why some people agreed giving out 128kbps....lower filesize but still sounding great. when you want other formats/bitrates etc. just get that DIME 256kbs mpa and convert it to what you want it to be it.  Smiley

Re-Union time, baby!!
chad_er33
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2006, 02:10:21 PM »

hi.  it's me again.  could someone please post these on megaupload.  i don't have $20 some dollars to buy a membership on rapidshare.

The Blues
I.R.S.
Better
lennonisgod
VIP

TWAT

« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2006, 05:27:13 PM »

I don't have a membership on rapidshare and I downloaded them.  Someone said this earlier and I agree with them, but most people that say they CAN'T download from megaupload, rapidshare or even torrents, just don't know how to do it right.  So many people on here take time out of their day to help and upload the songs to something different, for people that "don't know what they're doing."  I'm not trying to be mean by any means, but all of these ways of downloading WILL WORK for MOST PEOPLE.  It's not hard to figure out either.  If it says you have to wait 120 minutes because you met the download limit, then wait.  It won't kill you and the file will still be there when the wait is over.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 05:29:18 PM by lennonisgod » Logged

Social class and registers, Cocaine in the hall, All the way from California...
sneeks
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2006, 07:42:52 PM »

If you're keeping them all on your computer, why not just make them FLAC because WAV files take up more space??  It's not hard to convert FLAC to WAV if you have to.  WAV files are almost twice the size of FLAC's and sound exactly the same.  So if you're leaving them on your computer, it wouldn't make sense to have a ton of WAV files.  I'm just trying to give you a tip so you don't waste a bunch of hard drive space.  You can get a free FLAC converter and convert 15 songs to WAV in about 2 minutes.

Hey dude Smiley

The wav files are stored on my portable mp3 player rather than on my PC, on the PC i usually store them in the original format I obtained them in (FLAC etc)

How could you say that I never needed you
When you took everything
Said you took everything from me

I know someday you'll have a beautiful life,
I know you'll be a star in somebody else's sky...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: