Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 09:18:44 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227819 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  .
Pages: [1] Go Down Print
Author Topic: .  (Read 2115 times)
GNFNR
« on: August 13, 2006, 10:32:16 PM »

« Last Edit: October 16, 2013, 09:54:22 AM by GNFNR » Logged
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2006, 10:38:38 PM »

i watch it sometimes. i just got done watching like 5 episodes lol
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2006, 11:36:53 PM »

I do watch it occasionally.  I liked the blue snake tattoo the guy got...   yes

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
nycangel
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2006, 11:39:56 AM »

yea i watch it, its a pretty cool show
anythinggoes
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2006, 12:06:02 PM »

Funnyish story the place where i got my Tattoo did one for my friend and he was saying how they was winding up some guy in there who asked them if they watched the show the guy doing his tattoo goes Yeah it was on last night and i managed to see how they do the shading so ill give it a go on you if you dont mind i cant wait till next week it will show me how to do the colour properly so youll have to come back so i can finish yours" apparently the old boy getting the Tattoo was looking a bit worried at this point
fridayfan13
Rocker

« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2006, 12:08:47 PM »

Funnyish story the place where i got my Tattoo did one for my friend and he was saying how they was winding up some guy in there who asked them if they watched the show the guy doing his tattoo goes Yeah it was on last night and i managed to see how they do the shading so ill give it a go on you if you dont mind i cant wait till next week it will show me how to do the colour properly so youll have to come back so i can finish yours" apparently the old boy getting the Tattoo was looking a bit worried at this point
lol

i have to admit, watching that show makes me want to go and get the Victory or Death tattoo
anythinggoes
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2006, 12:17:07 PM »

lol

i have to admit, watching that show makes me want to go and get the Victory or Death tattoo

be original get something different

[img=http://img58.imageshack.us/img58/6982/image140pe3tk2.th.jpg]
« Last Edit: August 14, 2006, 12:24:11 PM by anythinggoes » Logged
Chelle
VIP

~Crazy Bitch~

« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2006, 01:05:33 PM »

Oh be modest, why dontcha? ?Wink

"She was queen for about an hour...? after that, shit got sour... She took all I ever had.? No sign of guilt.? No feeling of bad, no..."
Pages: [1] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: