Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 07:33:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  January 13 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Center [CANCELLED]
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: January 13 - Reno, NV @ Reno Events Center [CANCELLED]  (Read 36209 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: August 21, 2006, 09:55:09 AM »

[CANCELLED]

On Sale Sat, 8/26 at 10:00 am PDT

Board members attending: axlrosegnr, dulcielyn, msaxl43, rhiad

Originally scheduled for September 30, 2006
« Last Edit: December 27, 2006, 02:36:40 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2006, 01:23:42 PM »

Just got my ticket. I'll be there. I hope to catch up with some fellow HTGTH members. If anyone needs an extra ticket let me know. One of friends backed out.  It's floor sec 2 row 17 (face value).
evergreen_layne
Rocker

People have waited a long time for this

« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2006, 01:29:15 PM »

Just got my tix!  Floor sec 2 row 14.  The Reno Events Center looks like a sweet venue.  Built in 2005.  Capacity of around 7000.  This next month is gonna fly by.......

11.08.02 - Tacoma Dome, Tacoma, WA
12.10.06 - Everett Events Center, Everett, WA
12.11.06 - Rose Garden Arena, Portland, OR
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2006, 03:12:26 PM »

Wow, I thought there would be a lot more people signed up to go to this show. Isn't this the next smallest venue GN'R are playing besides SF and LV? see you there Evergreen!
evergreen_layne
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2006, 03:25:37 PM »

Yeah its definitely on the smaller size relative to the other Cali shows.  Was expecting to get a little closer via the presale but I'm just happy to get tickets and happy they have floor seating!  The changed the San Diego show to GA Floor after the sale started but it looks like they're keeping the seats at Reno.  I saw them in Tacoma on the first U.S. show of the '02 tour.  Can't wait to see this one and I'm hoping for some Portland/Seattle dates  later on!

Yesterday
Rocker

"It seems like forever and a day....."

« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2006, 10:25:20 AM »

How are the sales going for this place and the other bigger arena shows?

Time just fades the pages in my book of memories...
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2006, 09:40:31 AM »

So, about the extra ticket I want to sell (face value) is Section 2 row 17 seat 1. Let me know
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2006, 06:21:13 PM »

How are the sales going for this place and the other bigger arena shows?

I am not sure, but you can still get floor seats for all the shows. That would seem to indicate they aren't selling all that well so far. But who knows

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2006, 01:14:06 PM »

Is this the only show where the floor section is going to have seats and not a general admission floor (SRO)? I've never been to a "seated" GN'R show.....
evergreen_layne
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: September 15, 2006, 06:42:19 PM »

Its not the only show with floor seating, but its one of the few.  Part of me doesn't care either way, but my girlfriend wants seats for sure.  Otherwise we're standing in line early and getting to the front against the barricade.  So much easier if you've got something to anchor yourself.   ok

evergreen_layne
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2006, 02:25:47 PM »

whoo-hoo from 1 week away to 3.5 months away!  Oh well that's the price I pay for being into this band for half my life.  When I was scheduling the flight/hotel I knew it was a gamble.  Oh well going to Reno this weekend anyway.  At least I didn't book Bakersfield!  Holding onto my tix though and I'll be back on 1/13.  By then the NW dates will be out and I'll just follow the band around for a while.  Peace.

rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2006, 09:40:27 AM »

So, what's the deal? We just show up with the tickets marked for Sep. 30th on Jan 13th? Tomorrow I'm cancelling my flight and hotel for this weekend but I WILL be there on the new date!
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2006, 05:34:53 PM »

OK, I am now going to this show. I originally planned on going to Bakersfield, but since that got resheduled for a Thursday, i won't be able to make it. And besides, I can fly to Reno from Vegas for dirt cheap.

Axl is God.
evergreen_layne
Rocker

« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2006, 11:52:12 AM »

So, what's the deal? We just show up with the tickets marked for Sep. 30th on Jan 13th? Tomorrow I'm cancelling my flight and hotel for this weekend but I WILL be there on the new date!

Yeah you'll be able to use your 9/30 tix to get into the 1/13 show.  Ticketmaster has the re-scheduled date but you can't buy tickets.  Wonder what the hold up is. 

senile
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2006, 04:15:18 PM »

I just called the Reno events center and asked about the concert being changed to January
and about the ticket sales. He said that the sales were not bad, but the whole tour had been pushed back and he's not sure why.
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #15 on: September 27, 2006, 12:06:42 PM »

Thanks Evergreen! Hopefully by the time this show rolls around the set list will have more new songs added. Being this is one of last dates scheduled so far.
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #16 on: October 24, 2006, 03:15:13 PM »

Hello to all of you going to Reno!!

Just got my tickets delivered to my front door, and my heart is so pounding, section 2, row 1 seats 3 and 4, that should be an excellent view if I do say so myself.

We should definately meet up and have a beer or two before the show!!  I haven't ever been to Reno, so am not familiar with where anything is to make any kind of plan, Axlrosegnr, I think maybe yu might know something. beer

Just watched the movie 'Click' last night, not that I would want to speed through life or anything, but maybe just this once so waiting wouldn't seem like an eternity, but in between now and then, I will see them anyway, and I know all good things come in time. 

Hope to see yu all
msaxl43

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 24, 2006, 04:11:09 PM »

Hello to all of you going to Reno!!

Just got my tickets delivered to my front door, and my heart is so pounding, section 2, row 1 seats 3 and 4, that should be an excellent view if I do say so myself.

We should definately meet up and have a beer or two before the show!!? I haven't ever been to Reno, so am not familiar with where anything is to make any kind of plan, Axlrosegnr, I think maybe yu might know something. beer

Just watched the movie 'Click' last night, not that I would want to speed through life or anything, but maybe just this once so waiting wouldn't seem like an eternity, but in between now and then, I will see them anyway, and I know all good things come in time.?

Hope to see yu all
msaxl43

Hey! I have actually never been to Reno, I think it's like an 8 hour drive from Vegas though. I am flying in the day of the show, and leaving the next. I haven't gotten my tickets yet, but I will use a ticket broker to get great seats. Front row is like 100 bucks more than second row, so I will settle for second. But maybe I can fine some in section 2 right behind you guys or something. I'll keep you updated!!

Axl is God.
evergreen_layne
Rocker

« Reply #18 on: October 24, 2006, 07:32:15 PM »

I'd be careful about paying more for one row over the other on the floor.  I'm pretty sure this show will get turned into GA floor just like all the other shows unfortunately.

axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #19 on: October 24, 2006, 07:34:11 PM »

I'd be careful about paying more for one row over the other on the floor.? I'm pretty sure this show will get turned into GA floor just like all the other shows unfortunately.

Yeah, I was thinking about that too, thats why I haven't bought my ticket yet. But I would LOVE for it to be GA, but it would suck money wise.

Axl is God.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: