Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 04, 2024, 10:08:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227995 Posts in 43256 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Off Topic
| |-+  The Jungle
| | |-+  Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Down Print
Author Topic: Great site for 9/11 Kool-Aid drinkers  (Read 24062 times)
sandman
Legend

« Reply #80 on: August 31, 2006, 03:59:20 PM »

You underdeveloped dolts are two thirds of the three stooges, and now that I think about it, posting a picture of a clown, is a fucking insult to clowns everywhere!

Somehow you are always involved when these threads deteriorate into namecalling.

It looks as though the moderators are giving a little lattitude on these political threads, and some of these discussions are relatively interesting.? Please don't destroy these threads and ruin them for all of us - not just SLC, but everyone.? SLC, if you don't like their responses quit discussing stuff with them instead of calling them names.? That is what I do to many posts and posters on this board that aren't worth my time.

You are a hypocrite if there ever was one.

Nobody here likes them

so tough shit.

But you pushed for ugly, and you got ugly.

wow. slcpunk is a tough guy.? rofl

and are you serious....no one likes us anymore??? Cry

« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 04:05:25 PM by sandman » Logged

"We're from Philly, fuckin' Philly. No one likes us, we don't care."

(Jason Kelce, Philadelphia Eagles, February 8, 2018
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #81 on: August 31, 2006, 04:39:29 PM »

I'm heartbroken sandman.? A guy who spits on the graves of innocents and possesses about as much reason and rational thought as my dog dislikes me.? How will I survive.? Hey SLC, go fuck yourself.? On thi issue, you have provided nothing of any substance.? The best you have ever provided in any topic releated to this one is links and ideas to the thoughts of others. [Refer here to my ideas that were provided and written by someone else].? Then because you know you have your head up your ass, you post pictures and insult people to have the thread closed to take the attention away from your moronic claims.? When the next hurrican hits Florida, be a real man and don't rely on the Bush's to save your sorry ass.? Call up Chomsky and all your kool-aid drinker pals.
Jim
I was cured, all right.
Legend

Singin' tu-lur-a-lei-oh...

« Reply #82 on: August 31, 2006, 04:44:47 PM »

I'm heartbroken sandman.  A guy who spits on the graves of innocents and possesses about as much reason and rational thought as my dog dislikes me.  How will I survive.  Hey SLC, go fuck yourself.  On thi issue, you have provided nothing of any substance.  The best you have ever provided in any topic releated to this one is links and ideas to the thoughts of others. [Refer here to my ideas that were provided and written by someone else].  Then because you know you have your head up your ass, you post pictures and insult people to have the thread closed to take the attention away from your moronic claims.  When the next hurrican hits Florida, be a real man and don't rely on the Bush's to save your sorry ass.  Call up Chomsky and all your kool-aid drinker pals.

You've forgotten the face of your father  no, and you probably should have negative karma slapped on yourself.

... Seriously though. I don't want to lock this thread, I assumed that somebody else would a while back but it's stayed open for some reason, and I'm glad that it has.

There are only four of you debating!, and while that sets up a tantilizing tag team match you've all resorted to back and forth, and if you are to be believed none of you have answered anything. Question and Answer back and forth would be a lot more productive, and much healthier in the way of sustaining this thread, than this shambles.

Try not to get this thread locked, though I really am suprised that it is still open . . .

worst signature.

officially.

not chris misfit.
Surfrider
« Reply #83 on: August 31, 2006, 05:10:26 PM »

You are a hypocrite if there ever was one.

Look at the title of the thread for Chrisake.
Yah, I have never you use the term "Kool-Aid Drinker."? You are always in the right.

The entire thing started out as an insult ("Kool Aid drinkers".) Don't get all upset if I catch one of your buddies lying and another name caller building strawmen and call them clowns. Nobody here likes them or wants to hear their crap anymore. This thing started off ugly by the poster who lied from the start, so tough shit. You don't like it both ways do you? I actually took this thread as a joke and started off lightly with it, trying to lighten it up. But you pushed for ugly, and you got ugly.

This thread is the perfect example of how you are as culpable as any of the conservatives in leading the political threads to being locked.? Go ahead, call me a hypocrite and deny that you are engaging in the same tactics of those that you criticize.? Furthermore, these guys are not my buddies.? However, I don't dislike these guys nor anyone that posts here just because their views may be contrary to my own.? I didn't make one comment in their defense in this thread.? You are the one that turned to name calling specific individuals, not them.? I they are so bad, why post in this thread?? Why stoop to their level??

I continue to hold my belief that you are probably the person that causes these threads to spiral down more than anyone.

Sometimes I wonder why I don't take the same advice that I gave you in my last post.[
« Last Edit: August 31, 2006, 05:14:31 PM by BerkeleyRiot » Logged
SLCPUNK
« Reply #84 on: August 31, 2006, 05:13:01 PM »

There are only four of you debating!, and while that sets up a tantilizing tag team match you've all resorted to back and forth, and if you are to be believed none of you have answered anything. Question and Answer back and forth would be a lot more productive, and much healthier in the way of sustaining this thread, than this shambles.

I had addressed all these point in a prior thread, which they ignored.

I'm not sure what the point is of bringing it up again, and I also asked that question (no answer of course.)

I also see the thread started off (in the title no less) with name calling. How can anybody really think they are starting an intelligent and amicable thread like that?

Hey SLC, go fuck yourself. 

Imagine that, the guy who started this thread reduced down to  "fuck you". I never would have guessed it in a million years............
SLCPUNK
« Reply #85 on: August 31, 2006, 05:15:28 PM »

I they are so bad, why post in this thread?  Why stoop to their level? 

The level given back is all they are worth..........

Surfrider
« Reply #86 on: August 31, 2006, 05:16:08 PM »

Hey SLC, go fuck yourself.?

Imagine that, the guy who started this thread reduced down to? "fuck you". I never would have guessed it in a million years............
How dare someone respond to your insults. ?I am sure this thread will either get locked now or he will get criticized. ?As soon as the next thread comes, you will turn it into the same.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #87 on: August 31, 2006, 05:17:13 PM »

How dare someone respond to your insults.  I am sure this thread will either get locked now or he will get criticized.  As soon as the next thread comes, you will turn it into the same.

Hey dude, read the thread.

I have been very patient, but after being called a liar, all bets are off. Act like a fawkin clown and I will tell you that you are a fawkin clown..........
Surfrider
« Reply #88 on: August 31, 2006, 05:17:23 PM »

I they are so bad, why post in this thread?? Why stoop to their level??

The level given back is all they are worth..........

I think you are kidding yourself if you think you are on a different level.
SLCPUNK
« Reply #89 on: August 31, 2006, 05:17:52 PM »

I'm not a liar, they are............
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #90 on: August 31, 2006, 05:19:10 PM »

Well according to Jarmo he is a Legend, while Gunslinger is only a VIP

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Surfrider
« Reply #91 on: August 31, 2006, 05:19:46 PM »

I stand corrected. hihi
SLCPUNK
« Reply #92 on: August 31, 2006, 05:20:15 PM »

This isn't very Christian of you, now is it?

When the next hurrican hits Florida, be a real man and don't rely on the Bush's to save your sorry ass.

If it was anything like what he did for New Orleans.............or the way he is rebuilding Iraq..........I'll pass.

SLCPUNK
« Reply #93 on: August 31, 2006, 05:23:30 PM »

You are one fawkin funny clown!!!

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #94 on: August 31, 2006, 05:43:15 PM »

No wonder political threads get locked. Its better that way anyways, no one can control themselfs, and too often the excuse is "He did it first" or "He crossed the line so now I can do whatever I want."

Since everyone is talking about clowns I figure I might as well say those are lame ass clown excuses.

If you can't control yourself in all circumstances then don't post, please. Theres no excuses. This is for both "sides"

Anyways, not all "right-wingers" want death in Iraq and not all "leftys" are communist bastards. It's important to take things from both sides and be balanced. By splitting yourself from one side you lose important perspective and make yourself ignorant to important facts.

Well let the fighting continue and the eventual locking commence.

-jack

gnrevolution.com
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #95 on: August 31, 2006, 05:46:14 PM »

Anyways, not all "right-wingers" want death in Iraq and not all "leftys" are communist bastards. It's important to take things from both sides and be balanced. By splitting yourself from one side you lose important perspective and make yourself ignorant to important facts.

? ? ?-jack

Hey, dont be bringing logic into a political discussion. It has no place here.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Guns N RockMusic
Deer Hunter
Banned
VIP

I'm back baby, old school style

« Reply #96 on: August 31, 2006, 05:47:33 PM »

This isn't very Christian of you, now is it?

? When the next hurrican hits Florida, be a real man and don't rely on the Bush's to save your sorry ass.

If it was anything like what he did for New Orleans.............or the way he is rebuilding Iraq..........I'll pass.

Did I ever claim to be a christian here? ?All I wanted was for some of the people who are die hard 9/11 conspiracy theorist to actually read something on the issue rather than repeat standard rhetoric based on their hatred of Bush. ?I called you Kool-Aid drinkers as a small poke in the ribs. ?That's nothing compared to being call heartless, racist, terrorist or liars. ?If you don't want to discuss the issue at hand fine, but why do you destory every thread with inane pictures that provide nothing. ?I feel like I'm in a pokemon contest but instead of animals they use pictures. ?I apologize for the personal attack, all I want is for people to read the issue at hand. ?I read Duffman's articles, how many of you read the ones I posted?
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #97 on: August 31, 2006, 05:50:44 PM »

-jack

Hey, dont be bringing logic into a political discussion. It has no place here.

Heh. Seriously huh?  Tongue

Oh well

gnrevolution.com
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #98 on: August 31, 2006, 06:02:55 PM »

Remember the good old days when we had a strong UN, supported by the United States, instead of nowadays, where Bush and his bosses over at Fox News have declared the UN the enemy? Remember how we could put armies together to invade Korea? Or garrison Kosovo, or invade Bosnia? You know, the ones that all happened under Democrat presidents, who were not strapped by Christian Fundamentalist ideaolgy about dat bad ole debil coming from the UN? Or even Bush's daddy, who hated the fundies, even he could put together an Army down at the UN to invade Kuwait. man, it sure would be easier if we were not international pariahs, wouldn't it?

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Bud Fox
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #99 on: August 31, 2006, 06:12:41 PM »

Bud Fox thinks you are askew.

Bud Fox is looking for the silver lining of that sad disaster that is Katrina, after seeing the errors that they made, our Government, and this proud Administration stepped up, rolled up their sleeves and started making things right. Now, a year later we can see that they have learned from their mistakes and have shown the people of Louisiana just how fast they could rebuild their troubled city. Bud Fox thinks New Orleans is a shining example of how well a responsive, dedicated and caring government can work and a true example of the outstanding principles of Compassionate Conservatism at its finest. Right Wing Christians, President Bush, Secretary Chertoff and all of our government leaders surely have this fitting monument of which to be most proud.

Protesting violence requires violent language.
-Lenny Bruce
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: