Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 29, 2024, 06:01:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227963 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Wake up, it's time to play!
| |-+  Appetite For Collection
| | |-+  2006 Donnington "Micpad Massacre" FLAC/MP3 - Torrent + Direct Download COMPLETE
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: 2006 Donnington "Micpad Massacre" FLAC/MP3 - Torrent + Direct Download COMPLETE  (Read 25687 times)
greendog
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2006, 07:51:48 PM »

TB... cant you see your posts are getting deleted by the mods... You seriously gonna get some bad karma if you dont stop now. You'd be doing yourself a massive favour if you shut up, youve posted your point a million times and each time its been deleted, its because weve heard it all before. just calm down dude. take some sleeping pills or somthing. get a good nights sleep.

This is it for me btw, im not alowing myself to be dragged any further into this shit hole.
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #41 on: August 27, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »

On the subject of the recording

Discs 1+3 of the mp3 now have backup links.

Some of the flac files have been moved to a different server to help with any service unavailable messages you may have received today. ALOT of people are trying to download at the same time.

The torrent is also doing very nicely, Brigsby was nice enough to hop on this torrent already having 80 percent of it, and he's close to becoming the second seed. Now is a good time to hop on!

greendog
« Reply #42 on: August 27, 2006, 07:56:07 PM »

On the subject of the recording

Discs 1+3 of the mp3 now have backup links.

Some of the flac files have been moved to a different server to help with any service unavailable messages you may have received today. ALOT of people are trying to download at the same time.

The torrent is also doing very nicely, Brigsby was nice enough to hop on this torrent already having 80 percent of it, and he's close to becoming the second seed. Now is a good time to hop on!

cheers for the update mate  beer
Insider
Rocker

« Reply #43 on: August 27, 2006, 08:11:37 PM »

thnx for this Smiley

"... Just shut up and sing ...''
anythinggoes
« Reply #44 on: August 27, 2006, 08:30:56 PM »

well then learn that i got screwed he promised me no trade the deal was nr edits for the donington set i paid 80.00 for the silver cd set that is why i said no trades

fuck ill screw everyone up shall i put the Nr Edits out for free trade

thanks for this so cool to be fianally out there
EFISH
« Reply #45 on: August 27, 2006, 08:36:54 PM »

The november rain edits cant be posted cuz its official material Tongue

edit: to the post above me: hes not african american. hes anti-african american.  peace
Cjc1706
VIP

I Rocked With Gn'R In Manchester & Sheffield '06

« Reply #46 on: August 27, 2006, 08:47:49 PM »

Ive just added myself as a seeder on the torrent......

CJ
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #47 on: August 27, 2006, 08:50:44 PM »

Ive just added myself as a seeder on the torrent......

CJ

Thanks Smiley

anythinggoes
« Reply #48 on: August 27, 2006, 08:51:47 PM »

You know, I'll beat you to it...? Kiss

Tongue go for it im too pissed to try and do it plus its nearly 2am in England
EFISH
« Reply #49 on: August 27, 2006, 08:52:04 PM »

All they are, are edited versions from the official version. It's really nothing to get all excited about
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2006, 08:52:34 PM »

You know, I'll beat you to it...  Kiss

Tongue go for it im too pissed to try and do it plus its nearly 2am in England
haha...get some rest dude..

Or stay up and party more!  yes hihi
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2006, 08:57:28 PM »

all 3 discs of the mp3 version now have two links to try downloading from.

Mr. Redman
Resident Indian
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2006, 09:19:26 PM »

They're butcherd.

One half of Rock n' Rolls Cheech & Chong.
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: August 27, 2006, 09:52:34 PM »

I would like to make a few comments, take them or leave them for what they are.

Just to clarify a few things Timebomb was not hording this. He paid $80.00 for these and had a handful of trades lined up within the next few days. This is how things work, He only gave it to crazy and within hours it was traded away and torrented. Now all those other deals are trash, yea you guys think it is funny but the fact is that stuff he was getting was probally all stuff you guys want which now will stay hidden longer becuase leverage to get hidden stuff does not come along to often. So basically everybody screwed everybody. In two weeks you might have seen this show plus maybe somemore.

Example:
Blank has all the uk shows, which he taped and owns so they are his, but it takes stuff like this to break some of that loose. (Just example so stay calm no offense intended)

He had it only a few hours before he traded it to crazyman with the direction not to put out yet.
Crazy also gave direction not to share what he gave him. Although a few people really planned to trick TB from the beginning, which is obvious since now they are going to rush to put up november rain edits just to make what they traded timebomb worthless.

You use that stuff to make some crusial trades for other hidden stuff. And normally stuff keeps getting traded from there and gets shared.

Timebomb has shared more in 90 days on dime then most in 5 years.

He probally spends somewhere between 3 and 5k each year on stuff that gets shared to all of you guys.

« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:52:45 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #54 on: August 27, 2006, 09:56:08 PM »

You forget to mention that the only reason timebomb seeded all that stuff on the dime was an apology for SELLING ON EBAY.

I don't know why I need to see all this nonsense in this thread. I didn't do anything wrong, and I started this fucking thread. I traded for a bootleg and then I shared it because it's what I wanted to do.

Everyone who doesn't want to talk about that, go somewhere else and preach.

EFISH
« Reply #55 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:03 PM »

Though weve stated that the way it got out was through a trade from Crazyman to rX.. tb said that this show will be hoarded forever.

It doenst really matter. It got out. So be it. lets just enjoy the shows and stop this back and forth shit, its getting pretty old, and sjgonitro, everyone stopped and then you just had to bring it back again..

As for the black comments.. I didnt say one, but the person(s) that did, have every right to, because some of the stuff that comes out of TB's mouth is just disgusting!
gnr2006
VIP

ASS PARTY 2006 (tm)

« Reply #56 on: August 27, 2006, 09:58:48 PM »

I mean seriously bottom line let me say this

I like timebomb. he's a good guy and has been very good to the community and i've downloaded many boots from him.

i had the opportunity to get this bootleg and give it to all the gnr fans

if you were in the same position you wouldn't have done so?

jaypayton
Banned
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #57 on: August 27, 2006, 10:01:10 PM »

1st off timebomb is a racist..the guy sounds liek a disciple of hitler so i have no repsect for him..PERIOD......second of all, these so called "rare shows" he was going to get...I am sure they were nothing major..its not like he was gonna get house of blues 2001 pro shot or august 3, 1991 pro shot or soundboard.....all he was gonna get were bad sounding audience recorded concerts from the 06 tour..big deal..nobody except diehards collect bad sounding shows
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #58 on: August 27, 2006, 10:07:00 PM »

You forget to mention that the only reason timebomb seeded all that stuff on the dime was an apology for SELLING ON EBAY.

I don't know why I need to see all this nonsense in this thread. I didn't do anything wrong, and I started this fucking thread. I traded for a bootleg and then I shared it because it's what I wanted to do.

Everyone who doesn't want to talk about that, go somewhere else and preach.

Nobody said you did anything wrong it was not you, there was some obvious miscommunication before it got to you.

I have talked to efish and it seems he was not involded so I apologize for hammering on him. If you kept track on the other threads there was a diffinent pattern going on andit just seemed fishy hihi.

What is done is done

Thanks for sharing, you saved TB the postage of sending it to me ok
« Last Edit: August 27, 2006, 10:57:25 PM by sjgotnitro » Logged

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
sjgotnitro
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #59 on: August 27, 2006, 11:30:31 PM »

then if u think sdo why did crazy and gnr2006 screw me i told crazy not trades

Crazy was the guy you dealt with not gnr2006

Jay why are you stirring the pot TB is not a horder.

Help Needed

Looking For Video
"Hershey PA. June 1991"
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: