Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 23, 2024, 05:45:47 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227942 Posts in 43255 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  Collecting every single show from GN'R.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: Collecting every single show from GN'R.  (Read 12539 times)
Hujiko
Opening Act

from Madrid

« Reply #20 on: September 04, 2006, 09:38:28 AM »

If you have "The blues" from March '06 why do you need "The blues" from Aug. '06? I'm not picking on anyone. i'm just curious.? ok

is there a version of "the blues" from march '06??? damn, seems I've got to collect that als :hihi:o

Roll Eyes
Mikkel
Headliner

I like Grandaddy.

« Reply #21 on: September 04, 2006, 09:47:08 AM »

Damnit, Hujiko, I was just about to post that same joke!!

And I read through all of page one and was pleased to see that no one'd said it yet... And then there you were!!  Cry

Haha, sorry... I'm surprised I even had to make it to page two to find the joke! Wink

kcleveland
Opening Act

« Reply #22 on: September 04, 2006, 09:52:40 AM »

I'm just curious.? You said you were holding onto Nightcrawler to trade for some other "hard to get stuff."? What other hard to get stuff do you speak of?? Didn't GNR do an Iggy Pop, and a Sex Pistols cover for the Spaghetti Incident that nobody has ever heard?? What other demos are out there that most fans don't know about?

plus a few items that I believe to be exclusive to my collection?

ahhha!? ok, you gonna tell what that is now right?? drool

I'm holding onto a demo of Nightcrawler... I downloaded it back in the late 90's off of the GNRMP3Warehouse site when it was running and the link was there for only a few hours.? Apparently, only VERY few people have it and most oldschool Mp3's don't exist in people's collections anymore.? I just found mine on an old-old cdr and I extracted it to my pc and a cd for backup.? I'm waiting to trade it out for some other hard-to-get stuff that's out there before I share it.? Talking about having it in the forums helps to gain attention from potential traders...? beer? peace
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #23 on: September 04, 2006, 10:05:45 AM »

I have a questin for everyone. why do people want to collect every single show from GN'R?. Me personally, I love to collect songs from GN"R. But, I usually only collect new songs and rare stuff. I don't need 50 versions of the same song from every show. How many versions of "WTTJ" do you need? If it's not different in any way. why collect it? If you have "The blues" from March '06 why do you need "The blues" from Aug. '06? I'm not picking on anyone. i'm just curious.? ok

They played the blues in March '06  Shocked?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!  Hook me up with a recording
blueheart
Rocker

Demy C.S.I.

« Reply #24 on: September 04, 2006, 10:11:54 AM »

cause every GNR live performance is great? Grin
« Last Edit: September 04, 2006, 10:17:40 AM by blueheart » Logged

Dont Try Me
Life Without You
Legend

« Reply #25 on: September 04, 2006, 10:15:03 AM »

I'm not really collecting any boots but yeah I do have a couple. The thing which is nice, for instance the 2006 tour, that you can clearly hear progress in the songs. And every performance has something unique. And that's entertaining.

Guns N' Roses - Dessel (Graspop)- 24 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Rotterdam - 4 juni 2012
Guns N' Roses - Arnhem - 3 oktober 2010 - amazing!!!
Guns N' Roses - Nijmegen - 2 july 2006 - kickass!!!
Limulus
Legend

A dream realized...

« Reply #26 on: September 04, 2006, 02:37:15 PM »

I'm holding onto a demo of Nightcrawler... I downloaded it back in the late 90's off of the GNRMP3Warehouse site when it was running and the link was there for only a few hours.? Apparently, only VERY few people have it and most oldschool Mp3's don't exist in people's collections anymore.? I just found mine on an old-old cdr and I extracted it to my pc and a cd for backup.? I'm waiting to trade it out for some other hard-to-get stuff that's out there before I share it.? Talking about having it in the forums helps to gain attention from potential traders...? beer? peace

without some small sample as a proof (where hearing Axl's voice) i doubt you will get many offers...

Re-Union time, baby!!
Surge
« Reply #27 on: September 04, 2006, 03:50:02 PM »

Since I used to help the Mp3 Warehouse webmaster (Seth) with his page back then, and also talked quite much to him, I just want to say that what you claim seems incredibly unlikely to me. I simply can't see any reason why he would have that link there for a few hours only. I also think it's strange that I was never told, because I hope he would've trusted me enough to give me something he'd also give to random users for a few hours. My memory may fail me here, but it just doesn't seem like something he would do.

So I add to what Limulus said in a previous post: If you got it, show us evidence. I wont say you lie about this, because as I said it's a long time ago and I may have forgotten things. But I'm confident no one will offer you anything if they think you have another "White Christmas".
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #28 on: September 04, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »

They played the blues in March '06  ?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!  Hook me up with a recording 

No i don't even know if they played it in march '06. i just picked any random song to ask my question..   If i had it i would share!  Grin

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
Robman?
Legend

Catcher In The Rye

« Reply #29 on: September 04, 2006, 05:11:08 PM »

Oh I see^, i thought you were holding out on us
chinesedemocracy05
Banned
Rocker

SPRECHMAN!

« Reply #30 on: September 04, 2006, 10:45:50 PM »

I have a questin for everyone. why do people want to collect every single show from GN'R?. Me personally, I love to collect songs from GN"R. But, I usually only collect new songs and rare stuff. I don't need 50 versions of the same song from every show. How many versions of "WTTJ" do you need? If it's not different in any way. why collect it? If you have "The blues" from March '06 why do you need "The blues" from Aug. '06? I'm not picking on anyone. i'm just curious.? ok

Totally right. I just dont see the point in having 98 shows on bootleg. unless you were at all of them, which is cool.

They just thought Id know better. Better.
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2006, 10:56:51 PM »

Since I used to help the Mp3 Warehouse webmaster (Seth) with his page back then, and also talked quite much to him, I just want to say that what you claim seems incredibly unlikely to me. I simply can't see any reason why he would have that link there for a few hours only. I also think it's strange that I was never told, because I hope he would've trusted me enough to give me something he'd also give to random users for a few hours. My memory may fail me here, but it just doesn't seem like something he would do.

So I add to what Limulus said in a previous post: If you got it, show us evidence. I wont say you lie about this, because as I said it's a long time ago and I may have forgotten things. But I'm confident no one will offer you anything if they think you have another "White Christmas".

Seth was a good guy, for a minute I thought you were him - his aol sn is very similar to what your name is on this board... But, at any rate, maybe I didn't get it off of Seth's site? There were a few operating back then, the warehouse was the one that I remembered and I may have wrongfully assumed that it was the source.

I understand that I need to post a clip - but, although I doubt I'll receive any trouble for leaking it, I want to be sure that it's perfectly legal to do so.  I was going to give it to Jameslofton a few months back after I extracted it from my old harddrive, but he encountered some issues with GNR management over the leaks and I decided to lay low with it and avoid a potentially bad situation.

I'd like to trade it out for whatever I don't have.  I will let you know that it will be posted in this sites collector/trade section, once it is confirmed that I can do so (Jarmo or Mysteron's approval, coming first, of course).  At that point, it will just be a clip until I trade for something else cool.. After time, it'll definitely be released.  You have my word - it is real, it exists - I promise you that.  Have faith  peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2006, 11:15:28 PM »

but, although I doubt I'll receive any trouble for leaking it, I want to be sure that it's perfectly legal to do so.

C'mon it's demo from 20+ yrs ago, they wouldn't care a bit.

At that point, it will just be a clip until I trade for something else cool.. After time, it'll definitely be released.  You have my word -

Awsome. I can't wait to hear it. Hope it's soon!  yes

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2006, 12:03:37 AM »

Take a look in the trade/collection section...  peace

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
GNR estranged
Rocker

« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2006, 11:15:06 AM »

i know the reason i get them is because it is just cool to hear them. sure they might have the same set list at different shows, but its cool to hear things like: what the band says in between each song, if they fuck up on a song, if they add something different to a song, and things like that. also for each show there is different energy in each song.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: