Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 30, 2024, 01:41:16 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227825 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  October 27 - Estero, FL @ Germain Arena
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Down Print
Author Topic: October 27 - Estero, FL @ Germain Arena  (Read 43285 times)
EFISH
« Reply #20 on: October 20, 2006, 04:16:59 PM »

Tickets were selling so bad for this show, because of the remote location.......

that they fucking reduced the tickets from 89 bucks to 69 bucks!!   rant rant

Doesnt that piss you off? We buy the tickets right when they go on sale, because we love this band.. and because of that... we get jipped 20 bucks!!
Is their anyway to return the tickets to ticketmaster and then buy them for this price?  Grin
JuicySwoos
VIP

Thatwhy

« Reply #21 on: October 21, 2006, 01:06:24 AM »

Tickets were selling so bad for this show, because of the remote location.......

that they fucking reduced the tickets from 89 bucks to 69 bucks!!? ?rant rant

Doesnt that piss you off? We buy the tickets right when they go on sale, because we love this band.. and because of that... we get jipped 20 bucks!!
Is their anyway to return the tickets to ticketmaster and then buy them for this price?? Grin

I am wondering if this will happen to all of the shows that are selling shitty. Man that would piss me off too, but better than the show being canceled/postponed.

2002- Minneapolis, MN
2006- Ames, IA
2006- Minneapolis, MN
2011- Minneapolis, MN
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Las Vegas, NV
2016- Chicago, IL
2017- Minnea
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #22 on: October 21, 2006, 01:30:14 PM »

Is their anyway to return the tickets to ticketmaster and then buy them for this price?  Grin

I am wondering if this will happen to all of the shows that are selling shitty. Man that would piss me off too, but better than the show being canceled/postponed.

Tickets are still listed as 89$ on ticketmaster...

Also, the arena webmaster needs to be shot:

"Friday 10/27/06 - 8:00 PM
Guns N' Roses
Don;t miss Axel and the boys!!"
EFISH
« Reply #23 on: October 21, 2006, 01:41:46 PM »

Guns N' Roses
haha they changed it..

yesterday it said $20 off offer, tickets for $69 bucks, and I went and could order 50 if i wanted to.

6 days!
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #24 on: October 21, 2006, 02:58:41 PM »

Guns N' Roses
haha they changed it..

yesterday it said $20 off offer, tickets for $69 bucks, and I went and could order 50 if i wanted to.

6 days!

Maybe it was limited time offer then?

The lower bowl is full when I try to order a pair, and the upper bowl was giving me seats in the last row. I guess there's still a lot of floors cuz the place seems to have a large floor Tongue
SLCPUNK
« Reply #25 on: October 21, 2006, 09:04:29 PM »

Board members attending: Anarchist, EFISH, jenovahvii, jtopicz1, kujo, slashBOG

Count me in now too............
EFISH
« Reply #26 on: October 21, 2006, 09:04:54 PM »

Awesome!  Cheesy
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #27 on: October 21, 2006, 09:19:09 PM »

I'm out.

Damn restraining orders rant

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
crazycheryl
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #28 on: October 26, 2006, 11:10:28 AM »

Hey Folks,
Call ticketmaster and bitch and tell them you bought your tickets for this and now they are being offered for $69! You should get money back on whatever card you used to purchase unless you used cash. There are some places where this show is selling out and some are having a hard time selling. And the ticket prices range by venue.

Don't worry about the crowd - if it doesn't fill and they still play, you guys are in for the most awesome treat of the year! I'm sure Axl will take it personally and possibly rage on stage!

Seriously, call ticketmaster and rage! It's the American way to get things done because they're all trying to rip us off! Just look at the handling fees!

Puking doesn't make me horny.
Anarchist
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #29 on: October 26, 2006, 05:16:10 PM »

This baby is just about sold out. I checked ticketmaster and they have less than 50 upper level seats left.. none on the floor and none in the upper bowl.  I wonder if this is really the case or the radio staion bought all the rest and gave them away.
EFISH
« Reply #30 on: October 26, 2006, 05:19:50 PM »

This baby is just about sold out. I checked ticketmaster and they have less than 50 upper level seats left.. none on the floor and none in the upper bowl.  I wonder if this is really the case or the radio staion bought all the rest and gave them away.
A few days ago someone told me that the promoter said the show was only 60% sold out. Well, its a small venue, but in a remote location.....
I'm sure itll be packed either way!
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: October 26, 2006, 06:22:53 PM »

I use to live in Fort Myers and am moving back in a few months.  If you haven't been there recently, you'd be shocked how it has grown.  My husband was driving home from Fort Myers this afternoon and said the DJ's were all talking about how the show may be cancelled or rescheduled, but had nothing to base it on.  I just sum it up to idiot DJ's.  Fort Myers may be small, Estero is in the middle of nowhere, but it is a rocking town.  I know that many members of different rock groups live in Fort Myers, Spring Break there is nuts, you've got two major league baseball teams who have spring training there, etc., etc.  And hey, if it isn't full, great, more room for us!
slashBOG
« Reply #32 on: October 26, 2006, 06:29:18 PM »

I am listening to the radio station in ESTERO now.. They r talking a lot abt tomorrow's show,, they just played an ad like 5 minutes long.. It was great.. They also said they r having some kind of pre party at stony's bar cafe ( I am not sure if it is spelled correctly) WOW they are playing YCBM now.. anyway,, they said the bar is at the corner of corkscrew and... something hahah  rofl but right next to the venue.. MANN second time in a weekk... THIS IS AWESOMEE!!! cant wait...  beer drool The best part , It's Friday, so they can start the show at the time they want 1 in the morning .. or 2,,, I DONT CAREE !!! YEAHHH
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: October 26, 2006, 06:34:48 PM »

Change of plans....
Was going to leave later and get to the venue around 6:00...
I want to get there earlier so am leaving at 1:00 and it takes a bit over 2 hours to get there...
I'll probably start the line or be one of the first, who's with me?! headbanger  Grin
slashBOG
« Reply #34 on: October 26, 2006, 06:40:46 PM »

heheh.. I believe you!!!   ok I m getting off early from work,, at abt 3 p.m and I 'm leaving straight to the show,, so I ll be getting there probably at around 5 or 6..   smoking
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #35 on: October 26, 2006, 06:47:39 PM »

Stoney's Sports Cafe - 21253 Stoneybrook Golf Blvd. - Estero - 239-949-8234
slashBOG
« Reply #36 on: October 26, 2006, 06:54:16 PM »

Stoney's Sports Cafe - 21253 Stoneybrook Golf Blvd. - Estero - 239-949-8234
Great Man thanks.. I am coming from the east coast, But I was there for a Motley crue show in February.. I m pretty sure I ll be able o find the place ..  beer
Anarchist
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #37 on: October 26, 2006, 06:54:38 PM »

shlashbog, where did you see them, st pete? ?How was Axl's voice? ?still as strong as the euro shows? ?it seems like the more he sings the better it gets/sounds like the old days, so i was wondering if it lost a little something from the break. ?thanks.
jaime
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #38 on: October 26, 2006, 06:59:04 PM »

Um, I don't know if you were referring to Motley or Guns.  But I saw Axl on Tuesday in Sunrise and his voice was 98% right on and his showmanship was 100% right on.
slashBOG
« Reply #39 on: October 26, 2006, 07:10:46 PM »

I saw Guns in Ft Lauderdale a day b4 yesterday. It was an awesome show, His voice ( in my opinion) is much better now than what it was in 2002, but not as good as in his Appetite years.. But stiill, He can still deliver a great performance , with a great kicking ass attitude ... I loved it , And I m pretty sure everyone that attended the show thinks the same.. I also noticed the people in New york was a little more aggresive, meanin more mosh pits , and freaking pushing and jumping all the time.. Here everyone was into the show singing and stuff , However, more calmed ..  Overall,, Go check them out , they are worth it..   beer
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: