Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 07:48:08 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227788 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  GUNS N ROSES LAS VEGAS+SAN FRAN (Wanted/For Sale) Ticket Thread
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: GUNS N ROSES LAS VEGAS+SAN FRAN (Wanted/For Sale) Ticket Thread  (Read 17994 times)
badobsession44
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #20 on: September 13, 2006, 10:35:59 PM »

I have 1 or 2 tickets to the vegas 9/16 show on saturday.  face value.  i can meet you there for a cash transaction, or mail them next day air.  I'm going to the show but my 2 buddies are pussing out.

drop me an email if interested...

night_train 44 [at] yahooooooooo [dot] com

thanks

ps: if this is against forum rules, then forgive me.  I'm a long time reader, but this is my first post under this account because i can't remember my old password.  i also have 100% feedback on ebay with a 126 rating.
ClevelandGunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 12:05:21 AM »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this or even if this BBS lets you sell tickets - but I will try.

Guns N' Roses
Hard Rock - The Joint - Las Vegas, NV
Sunday - Sep 17, 2006 - 9:00 PM

I have 4 (FOUR) General Admission Floor Tickets for this Sundays show

I am asking below face value since I can not go myself. I would hate for them to go to waste!
The tickets have a face value around $600.Make an offer and I'll take the best one. I will not take over there face value so the first one that says the will pay face value gets the tickets. Make your offer. Pick up 4 great tickets for between $40 to $600. Just make me an offer.

The tickets are electronic and can be emailed upon winning bid. I'll do whatever I can to make this transaction go smooth and safe for the both of us. Just trying to get my tickets to same real fans and not lose out on a good chunk of change.

email me at
deliciousproduct{AT}gmail.com

If you would like to talk over the phone. Send me your phone number and I will call you.

Thanks.
sharonla
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 02:06:32 PM »

We were planning to go to both San Francisco shows with friends, and now none of us can go!  Heres what we're selling:
Wed. Sept. 20:  Lower Balcony 6, Row G (I paid $180)
                         Upper Balcony 3, Row R (I paid $145)

Thurs. Sept 21:  Upper Balcony 1, Row S (I paid $145)
                         Upper Balcony 4, Row P (I paid $145)

I bought all the tickets directly from TicketMaster, and they are all hard tickets.  Please make me a reasonable offer.  I'm a working mom, but I do need to sell these tickets.  You can call me at (925)788-5874 if you are interested.
Anarchist
Opening Act

I'm a llama!

« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2006, 07:58:36 PM »

I need 1 ticket to saturdays show in Vegas.  Obviously at this point it needs to be someone that can meet me there with an extra.  Email ASAP if you have one to colbyt@comcast.net.   I fly in tomorrow and will be at the Venetian at about noon, if someone has one and cant email by tonight feel free to call me tomorrow at 941-587-3337.
Thanks,
Colby
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: