Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 18, 2024, 08:25:42 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227779 Posts in 43246 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  /jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member.
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: /jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member.  (Read 17353 times)
31illusions
I am the coolest guy I know
Rocker

Axl, slash, duff, izzy & steven. The true GN'R!

« on: September 16, 2006, 02:32:22 PM »

gandra
Rocker

I'm a llama!

? ? Re: Axl Forgetting Lyrics to his own songs.
? Reply #23 on: Today

f..k you, I and other gnr fans like that
If he said some other word than on original song,this isn't a big problem,and we like that

f..k you again,and again and again and again

/jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member. he breaks his owns rules when he wants.

Nice to see he makes exceptions for himself and no one else

I can post several post by people who said the exact same thing to members and received negative karma.

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
Evolution
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2006, 02:41:18 PM »

To be fair it's a pretty big net to filter.

Maybe a snitch thread is a good idea!
31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2006, 02:46:12 PM »

^^ he was right there. he said himself  he won't give neg karma to her/him. i guess i'll go around saying this to members, since it is tollerated by mods now. if you make exceptions for one then erase all negative karma for everyone.

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll. I'll give gandra negative karma as well. Happy now?  Next time you try this behavior will be the last. keep that in mind.

/jarmo
anythinggoes
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2006, 02:51:21 PM »

^^ he was right there. he said himself? he won't give neg karma to her/him. i guess i'll go around saying this to members, since it is tollerated by mods now. if you make exceptions for one then erase all negative karma for everyone.

dude dont you have anything better to do i dont think Jarmo would listen to you anyway i mean fuck he doesnt listen to his mods so whys he going to take notice of a (insert appropiate name here ill put person to avoid negative)  like you
31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2006, 02:56:32 PM »

^^oh you sound like /jarmo (making excuses for yourself) rules apply to everyone not just the ones you decide it doesn't. i should cuss you out (insert explitive) because /jarmo says it ok too.

/jarmo
BluesGNR
The Liberator
Legend

Here Today... Out for Lunch

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2006, 02:58:30 PM »

^^ he was right there. he said himself? he won't give neg karma to her/him. i guess i'll go around saying this to members, since it is tollerated by mods now. if you make exceptions for one then erase all negative karma for everyone.

Dude I thought you were a lot cooler than this.  People on this board were going to help you out to build your collection and here you are attacking Jarmo, the guy that makes it all possible?

Angry

You'll Find Your Inspiration GN'F'nR

2002: 12.6&8
2006: 5.12&14&15&17 11.5&10&13&24
2011: 11.15 12.10
2012: 2.19&24 11.17
2014: 5.13&28&30
2016: 4.1&8&9 6.23 7.1&3. 8.9&12
anythinggoes
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2006, 03:00:04 PM »

^^oh you sound like /jarmo (making excuses for yourself) rules apply to everyone not just the ones you decide it doesn't. i should cuss you out because /jarmo says it ok

id just like to point out you are quoting yourself there matey

cheers have a nice day

and if youve met jarmo like i have youll know he is a cool guy who doesnt make excuses for anyone

peace
31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #7 on: September 16, 2006, 03:03:13 PM »

Dude I thought you were a lot cooler than this. ?People on this board were going to help you out to build your collection and here you are attacking Jarmo, the guy that makes it all possible?

Bluesgnr i am the coolest person i know. i just started a thread with some questions in it. and everyone jumped down my throat. sayingi was a whiner or a gn'r hater. the rules in this forum said i will not be harrassed by stating my veiws rather they be good or bad. I wasn't being hatefull i just started a thread with questions, thats all. people cant discuss anything with out thinking someone is whiner or baby, they should get real. but when mods break their own rules? thats not cool at all.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 03:06:09 PM by 31illusions » Logged

/jarmo
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #8 on: September 16, 2006, 04:00:10 PM »

Ya know whats even more childish???  Acting like a little kid in kidergarten and running to the teacher to tell on someone

Axl is God.
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #9 on: September 16, 2006, 04:13:10 PM »

gandra
Rocker

I'm a llama!

? ? Re: Axl Forgetting Lyrics to his own songs.
? Reply #23 on: Today

f..k you, I and other gnr fans like that
If he said some other word than on original song,this isn't a big problem,and we like that

f..k you again,and again and again and again

/jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member. he breaks his owns rules when he wants.

Nice to see he makes exceptions for himself and no one else

I can post several post by people who said the exact same thing to members and received negative karma.

dude don't you know when someone says, "fuck you" to someone else, it's accepted?  Fuck is a universal word EVERYONE uses and knows so it's not taken as an insult.

Now if someone said, "you are a stupid shit" then Jarmo would give negative karma points.

On topic now....I can't believe you even give two shits of a fucking rats ass about someone else's karma points or lack of them.  Worry about your own fate dude.  If someone breaks the rules, Jarmo and the mods here see fit that they pay the price.

Do not knock Jarmo or you will have to answer to me.  Do not judge him by how he runs this board.  He does a damn good job of it and I suggest you get to know Jarmo's true character and you will understand how he handles things.

Do you really think Jarmo sits back and let's shit go unnoticed?  And whoever said we should have a knark thread.......I can tell you many times where I have gotten ahold of Jarmo to tell him that something was way out of line on his board and he is aware of everything.

Just because he isn't jumping at your request to give someone negative points for saying the word fuck....doesn't mean it goes unnoticed.

31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »

^^ ya know whats even more childish? making exceptions for people who break rules, and then giving neg karma to the next person who says f. .k you!

On topic now....I can't believe you even give two shits of a fucking rats ass about someone else's karma points or lack of them.? Worry about your own fate dude.

yet another uneducated statement. this dolphin is full of them.

Do not knock Jarmo or you will have to answer to me

TRY ME  rant
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 04:20:22 PM by 31illusions » Logged

/jarmo
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 16, 2006, 04:21:56 PM »

^^ ya know whats even more childish? making exceptions for people who break rules, and then giving neg karma to the next person who says f. .k you!

On topic now....I can't believe you even give two shits of a fucking rats ass about someone else's karma points or lack of them.? Worry about your own fate dude.

yet another uneducated statement. this dolphin is full of them.

Do not knock Jarmo or you will have to answer to me

TRY ME? rant

Not full of anything.

You obviously worry about other people's fate and not your own or you never would have started this stupid topic to begin with.

And Jarmo happens to be a very good friend of mine. 
31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #12 on: September 16, 2006, 04:23:37 PM »

And Jarmo happens to be a very good friend of mine. 

Birds of a feather flock together.

/jarmo
dolphin
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #13 on: September 16, 2006, 04:25:58 PM »

And Jarmo happens to be a very good friend of mine.?

Birds of a feather flock together.

Yes.  That is true.  And I am proud to call Jarmo my good friend.   ok
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #14 on: September 16, 2006, 04:32:50 PM »

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll.

I'll give gandra negative karma as well.

Happy now?

Bluesgnr i am the coolest person i know.

Wow, the modesty!

i just started a thread with some questions in it. and everyone jumped down my throat. sayingi was a whiner or a gn'r hater. the rules in this forum said i will not be harrassed by stating my veiws rather they be good or bad. I wasn't being hatefull i just started a thread with questions, thats all. people cant discuss anything with out thinking someone is whiner or baby, they should get real. but when mods break their own rules? thats not cool at all.

You fucking admitted having issues with Axl.

Don't try to act all innocent now.

People can read the text below your avatar and quickly come to the conclusion that you're not exactly here to support the band.

Next time you try this fucking behaviour will be the last. Keep that in mind when posting your "questions".

You post a topic about Axl fucking up lyrics and make it seem like he does it all the time.

Just because you're unable to get over the break up.....

/jarmo
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 04:42:12 PM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #15 on: September 16, 2006, 04:56:46 PM »

I cant believe its that hard for members not to break the rules.

I'm here every single day, and I've never had a problem... or even close to one.

Get over yourself and stop thinking every mod is out to get you. Just respect.

gnrevolution.com
31illusions
Rocker

« Reply #16 on: September 16, 2006, 05:25:19 PM »

Happy now?

Thats the only smart thing you ever said. Keep that up and you'll get a gold star!? Roll Eyes

PS: I'm very happy! smoking

MY title under my name says it all!  Thank you!  beer
« Last Edit: September 16, 2006, 05:27:54 PM by 31illusions » Logged

/jarmo
anythinggoes
« Reply #17 on: September 16, 2006, 05:38:49 PM »

Happy now?

Thats the only smart thing you ever said. Keep that up and you'll get a gold star!? Roll Eyes

MY title under my name says it all!? Thank you!? beer

i could of thought of a better fucking title trust me
EFISH
« Reply #18 on: September 16, 2006, 05:40:06 PM »

Happy now?

MY title under my name says it all!? Thank you!? beer

i could of thought of a better fucking title trust me

i can see you getting frusterated Grin its not worthing losing your positive karma point Wink rofl
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #19 on: September 16, 2006, 06:02:30 PM »

Thats the only smart thing you ever said.

Oh, and insults won't get you far here...  Kiss

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Pages: [1] 2  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: