Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:46:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Administrative
| |-+  Administrative, Feedback & Help
| | |-+  /jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member.
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Down Print
Author Topic: /jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member.  (Read 17368 times)
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #20 on: September 18, 2006, 01:58:05 PM »

lol this guy should have just reported the gandra offense to a mod or jarmo. got the guy a negative karma and life would continue easy....instead he chooses the monkey way.

html sucks
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #21 on: September 18, 2006, 02:17:16 PM »

It's his forum. He does whatever the fuck he feels like doing. You people moaning about this or that should shut up and be thankful to have a board like this.
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #22 on: September 18, 2006, 04:15:01 PM »

I can't take this thread seriously because the person who started it has -2 karma.   hihi
Melrose Chick
« Reply #23 on: September 18, 2006, 06:55:43 PM »

Im telling!!!!! Where's the grassin' thread!!!!!!!!! rofl
loretian
VIP

It would take a lot more time than you...

« Reply #24 on: September 18, 2006, 10:40:39 PM »

It really is fucking hilarious.  I mean, I really don't agree with everything jarmo does on this board, but I've been to a lot of boards on the Internet, and I've never seen a board with this many users so well run.  I trust the discretion of jarmo and his mods.    It's a fair enough system.

31illusions, I've read your posts on the main forum (at least, the bad ones), and they were silly.  How many people has this board seen exactly like you before?

The awesome thing about HTGTH, is the community around it is so strong, is that you're either going to join us or eventually leave, cause none of the regular users here will put up with your bullshit.   ok

If I start to break down, it's from the love that I've found
gun
« Reply #25 on: September 18, 2006, 11:04:45 PM »

"You're in high school again, you're in high school again, you're in high school again...No Recess!!"  Kurt's song fits pretty well here.  hihi
illusionsongs
« Reply #26 on: September 18, 2006, 11:34:37 PM »

Posted on: Today at 10:40:39 PMPosted by: loretian?
It really is fucking hilarious.? I mean, I really don't agree with everything jarmo does on this board, but I've been to a lot of boards on the Internet, and I've never seen a board with this many users so well run.? I trust the discretion of jarmo and his mods.? ? It's a fair enough system.

31illusions, I've read your posts on the main forum (at least, the bad ones), and they were silly.? How many people has this board seen exactly like you before?

The awesome thing about HTGTH, is the community around it is so strong, is that you're either going to join us or eventually leave, cause none of the regular users here will put up with your bullshit.? ?

This is 31illusions,
I actually enjoyed this board so much. This is the first time i have ever talked w/ fellow GN'R fans. The info and Downloads I got here were awsome. Unfortunately I came across a very sarcastic, rude and evil mod namrd /jarmo. He has no idea how to treat human beings who have opinions. If you don't think his way, then your post will be deleted or you will get bitched out by him. If you think i am going to post a normal topic and then have a so-called "MOD" degrade me and I not respond back, you got another thing coming. I don't take shit from people in real life and i won't take it from the smart mouthed jarmo either. I never even talked to another mod except him. because he sticks his filthy nose into every thread and adds NOTHING to the converstion. He is a disgrace. No one tells me what to say.

And what "bad" post did you read from me? the only bad things I said were in response to that thing called "jarmo", and I would? bitch him out AGAIN! He deserved it!

This thread might as well be locked because i will not respond to anything else. Nothing else can be gained from it. I said what I had to say.? Its over.
Warchild
« Reply #27 on: September 19, 2006, 12:22:56 AM »

There you go, negative karma for you for being a troll.

I'll give gandra negative karma as well.

Happy now?

Bluesgnr i am the coolest person i know.

Wow, the modesty!

i just started a thread with some questions in it. and everyone jumped down my throat. sayingi was a whiner or a gn'r hater. the rules in this forum said i will not be harrassed by stating my veiws rather they be good or bad. I wasn't being hatefull i just started a thread with questions, thats all. people cant discuss anything with out thinking someone is whiner or baby, they should get real. but when mods break their own rules? thats not cool at all.

You fucking admitted having issues with Axl.

Don't try to act all innocent now.

People can read the text below your avatar and quickly come to the conclusion that you're not exactly here to support the band.

Next time you try this fucking behaviour will be the last. Keep that in mind when posting your "questions".

You post a topic about Axl fucking up lyrics and make it seem like he does it all the time.

Just because you're unable to get over the break up.....

/jarmo

KUDOS TO JARMO AND DOLPHIN!!!

ok

WARCHILD
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #28 on: September 19, 2006, 03:04:05 AM »

whining about karma?  seriously?  thats really fucking lame.  its just a number.  hihi
anythinggoes
« Reply #29 on: September 19, 2006, 03:30:56 AM »

Unfortunately I came across a very sarcastic, rude and evil mod namrd /jarmo. He has no idea how to treat human beings who have opinions. If you don't think his way, then your post will be deleted or you will get bitched out by him. If you think i am going to post a normal topic and then have a so-called "MOD" degrade me and I not respond back, you got another thing coming. I don't take shit from people in real life and i won't take it from the smart mouthed jarmo either. I never even talked to another mod except him. because he sticks his filthy nose into every thread and adds NOTHING to the converstion. He is a disgrace. No one tells me what to say.

And what "bad" post did you read from me? the only bad things I said were in response to that thing called "jarmo", and I would? bitch him out AGAIN! He deserved it!

This thread might as well be locked because i will not respond to anything else. Nothing else can be gained from it. I said what I had to say.? Its over.

Well this is Jarmos back yard follow the rules or fuck off to another forum simple

very sarcastic, rude and evil mod named /jarmo  rofl youve never even met Jarmo where the fuck do you get off making a comment like that the only reason Jarmo had a problem with you was because you couldnt follow the rules and check the pictures of Jarmo you will find the nose is clean  hihi

Well it looks like thankfully you will not be hanging around on this board now so ill say a thankfull goodbye  Grin
Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #30 on: September 19, 2006, 07:29:00 AM »

No one tells me what to say.

And no one makes him bleed his own blood

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
MrBrOwNsToNeR
Rocker

http://www.myspace.com/pellostone

« Reply #31 on: September 19, 2006, 07:37:53 AM »

gandra
Rocker

I'm a llama!

Re: Axl Forgetting Lyrics to his own songs.
? Reply #23 on: Today

f..k you, I and other gnr fans like that
If he said some other word than on original song,this isn't a big problem,and we like that

f..k you again,and again and again and again

/jarmo refuses to give negative karma to gandra for cussing out a member. he breaks his owns rules when he wants.

Nice to see he makes exceptions for himself and no one else

I can post several post by people who said the exact same thing to members and received negative karma.

who cares  HuhHuh?!!!!!!!  Roll Eyes

i ve got -1 karma ... i don't even know why ....  rofl

mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #32 on: September 19, 2006, 01:05:52 PM »

why does he keep calling jarmo, /jarmo?

html sucks
AdZ
It's LiberAdZe, bitch!
HTGTH Crew
Legend

« Reply #33 on: September 19, 2006, 01:44:18 PM »

This is 31illusions,
He has no idea how to treat human beings who have opinions. If you don't think his way, then your post will be deleted or you will get bitched out by him. deserved it!

First off, not a mod. The owner.

Secondly, posts aren't deleted unless they're ridiculously off topic or filled with smileys.  We don't bitch about people that do stuff like this because, really, we don't care.

It just gets sorted.
Mandy.
Bitch Queen
Legend

« Reply #34 on: September 19, 2006, 02:08:24 PM »

This is 31illusions,
I actually enjoyed this board so much. This is the first time i have ever talked w/ fellow GN'R fans. The info and Downloads I got here were awsome.

Then why are you still whining?

Exactly. How friggin' weird is that?!? rofl
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #35 on: September 19, 2006, 05:33:46 PM »

This is 31illusions,
I actually enjoyed this board so much. This is the first time i have ever talked w/ fellow GN'R fans. The info and Downloads I got here were awsome.

Then why are you still whining?

Exactly. How friggin' weird is that?!  rofl

maybe its some strange geek language.

html sucks
nesquick
\m/
Banned
Legend

Richard Fortus, the phenomenon

« Reply #36 on: September 19, 2006, 05:39:07 PM »

That's not cool to bitch about Jarmo, it's his website, so try to respect him. You can have some issues with him, and believe me I had (and still have sometimes), we don't always agree him and me, but don't go into personal attacks or make fun of hm. That's not cool.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2006, 05:41:33 PM by nesquick » Logged

Here today... waiting for Chinese Democracy
mrlee
I'm Your Sun King, Baby
Legend

« Reply #37 on: September 19, 2006, 06:23:32 PM »

That's not cool to bitch about Jarmo, it's his website, so try to respect him. You can have some issues with him, and believe me I had (and still have sometimes), we don't always agree him and me, but don't go into personal attacks or make fun of hm. That's not cool.

"but we learnt...that over time...we could be BROTHERS IN ARMS! The passion of the gnr music, the feel of the trading bootleg....ahh yes, isnt this what we have lived for all our lives!"

sorry, i really dont know why i had the urge to make up that random stuff to add to it. Very random, but i really had the urge to do it.

html sucks
Bono
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2006, 04:35:11 AM »

I don't even know why I bothered reading this thrad but I did? and.............................. hihi rofl hihi rofl hihi rofl
What a waste of time.? Worry about yourselves.  Why bother running to Jarmo when concering others karma points.  Hey Jarmo!!! Where's my fucking postive karma points you bastard!! rofl
« Last Edit: September 20, 2006, 04:36:59 AM by Bono » Logged
Izzy
Whine, moan, complain... Repeat
Legend

More than meets the eye

« Reply #39 on: September 20, 2006, 08:55:03 AM »

whining about karma?? seriously?? thats really fucking lame.? its just a number.? hihi

What? U mean it doesn't determine whether we get into the afterlife? nervous

And i want to see that snitch thread...

pssst. that member, no, not him, the other one - yeah him - well he's a communist!

Quick! To the bandwagon!
Pages: 1 [2]  All Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: