Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:47:16 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227805 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  September 16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint  (Read 123739 times)
leatherebel
VIP

Facts are the enemy of truth.

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2006, 10:55:55 PM »

well i've been a fan since 95 but not since the early days.. anyway it should be a killer time reguardless and I hope to meet up with you there man!

Just realized that there really isnt any other long time members going to this show. Still looking forward to partying with everyone...just something that occured to me.

I've been a hardcore fan since 1991.....And it would've been much earlier had it not been a eastern european country where i grew up. Any western rock&roll records were forbidden until 1990.

"Asking Axl Rose what he thinks about critics is like asking a lamp post how it feels about dogs."
Crazyman
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2006, 11:35:28 PM »

God is it going to suck going to Vegas as a minor...

To bad they card everyone there too...because I look like I'm out of college (or so people say)  beer
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #42 on: August 22, 2006, 01:43:46 AM »

Just realized that there really isnt any other long time members going to this show. Still looking forward to partying with everyone...just something that occured to me.
I may not be a long time member, but I am a long time fan.  I truley would have been a member along time ago, but I didn't like computers and wouldn't learn how to use one (hahaha) look at me now!!!  I have been a fan since 87, and flew to Portugal this year from U.S., just to see them at Rio.  Now I am on my way to see them again in Vegas, and pretty sure it won't be long after I get back, that I will see them again here in Seattle.  Met Jarmo while at Rio as well.  What a great experience.  Anyway if you are gonna be at the show on the 16th, look forward to hopefully meeting you!!!

msaxl43

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #43 on: August 22, 2006, 02:28:07 AM »

I may not be a long time member, but I am a long time fan.? I truley would have been a member along time ago, but I didn't like computers and wouldn't learn how to use one (hahaha) look at me now!!!? I have been a fan since 87, and flew to Portugal this year from U.S., just to see them at Rio.? Now I am on my way to see them again in Vegas, and pretty sure it won't be long after I get back, that I will see them again here in Seattle.? Met Jarmo while at Rio as well.? What a great experience.? Anyway if you are gonna be at the show on the 16th, look forward to hopefully meeting you!!!

msaxl43

Oh definitely. Everyone going better lock something down so we can all hook up, and not just pass each other by like strangers. Going to the German Brewery, eating and drinking more at the Rainbow...and going back to someones room who is staying next to the Hard Rock, for some of the finest greens in the land sounds like a cool as shit pre party to me.

Hopefully we can get something organized. I not really good at that kind of thing personally. But I will be there.

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Albert S Miller
Legend

Simply can't get much better than this!!!

« Reply #44 on: August 22, 2006, 05:31:08 AM »

I may not be a long time member, but I am a long time fan.? I truley would have been a member along time ago, but I didn't like computers and wouldn't learn how to use one (hahaha) look at me now!!!? I have been a fan since 87, and flew to Portugal this year from U.S., just to see them at Rio.? Now I am on my way to see them again in Vegas, and pretty sure it won't be long after I get back, that I will see them again here in Seattle.? Met Jarmo while at Rio as well.? What a great experience.? Anyway if you are gonna be at the show on the 16th, look forward to hopefully meeting you!!!

msaxl43

Oh definitely. Everyone going better lock something down so we can all hook up, and not just pass each other by like strangers. Going to the German Brewery, eating and drinking more at the Rainbow...and going back to someones room who is staying next to the Hard Rock, for some of the finest greens in the land sounds like a cool as shit pre party to me.

Hopefully we can get something organized. I not really good at that kind of thing personally. But I will be there.
Sounds pretty awesome to me!! I am not a great organizer of such things either, but I would love to see a get together at the Rainbow, just cause that ties in to the whole GNR thing, even if it's not the origanal one, it would be close enough though!!  Not long to go, so hoping someone will organize something soon.

Turn my sorrow into treasured gold, you'll pay me back in kind and reap just what you've sown !!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #45 on: August 22, 2006, 11:56:42 AM »

I agree. We have to go to the Rainbow. There isn't a more appropriate place.

phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »

I will help organize if you like(Since I live in Vegas, might be a little easier).  I am all for going to the Rainbow as well, only problem is, all 1500 other concert goers probably will too.  Might be hard to find a seat.   I say meet up early for some beers at Haughbrahaus, head over to Rainbow after to get some food.  If it is too packed, I say we have a plan B for a backup.  If anyone wants my cell phone # let me know.
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2006, 12:27:25 PM »

On sale August 19th www.ticketmaster.com

Board members attending: Annie, axlrosegnr, Bandita, Buddha_Master, Chief, cmznets917, DaNutz, f, gnr157, Gnr_man202, ibelieveinaxl, izzbo,?Jim Bob, leatherebel, msaxl43, patcooper, smishkey? ?

Put me down as confirmed as well. Some very good fortune has been bestowed upon me!

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2006, 02:21:07 PM »

I'll meet you guys at the Rainbow....I don't think it will be too crowded....theres usually never anyone in there before like 11 pm anyways. So before the show, there should be nothing to worry about....now AFTER....which is where I'm going too...lol, then it will be packed.

Axl is God.
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2006, 03:26:59 PM »

According to ticketmaster, there are only Balcony seats left, so get your ticket if you havent already. There are still florr available for the 17th though.

Axl is God.
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2006, 04:11:28 PM »

I got tickets to both shows. So, I will be there! It will be cool to met up with some of you. See you in sin city!
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2006, 04:38:30 PM »

I'll meet you guys at the Rainbow....I don't think it will be too crowded....theres usually never anyone in there before like 11 pm anyways. So before the show, there should be nothing to worry about....now AFTER....which is where I'm going too...lol, then it will be packed.

Are you going to be at the rainbow for 12 hours or something? lol
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2006, 04:48:59 PM »

I wont even show up there till around 5 or 6.....drink, eat, go to the hard rock at 8 go to the show, then go party after the show for a few hours.....not quite 12 hours..........

Axl is God.
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2006, 05:11:38 PM »

I wont even show up there till around 5 or 6.....drink, eat, go to the hard rock at 8 go to the show, then go party after the show for a few hours.....not quite 12 hours..........

gotcha
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

Cool Freaky...you're going! You seem like a genuine cool straight up dude. That's awesome. I am going up to Vegas Friday after work (Driving).

Regarding the tickets themselves, I did best available and it gave me the balcony. Is it worse being on the balcony? Anyone know?

And regarding the pre party. Anyone have a room right next to Hard Rock that wants to kick back for a bit and do a little smokey smokey?? smoking  A little group in a room before Rainbow. You know...feed the head, then the belly.

axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2006, 08:00:16 PM »

Cool Freaky...you're going! You seem like a genuine cool straight up dude. That's awesome. I am going up to Vegas Friday after work (Driving).

Regarding the tickets themselves, I did best available and it gave me the balcony. Is it worse being on the balcony? Anyone know?

And regarding the pre party. Anyone have a room right next to Hard Rock that wants to kick back for a bit and do a little smokey smokey?? smoking? A little group in a room before Rainbow. You know...feed the head, then the belly.

Where are you on the Balcony Buddha?  if you have the first row of tables, your good...the second row or standing room only will suck though.... go to www.hardrockhotel.com  and do a virtual tour of the joint, pick the VIP tour, and that will show you the view from the balcony. You'll have to count me out on the smokey smokey, lol. For some reason i Just cant do it. lol, I'll take a hit, then eat everything in sight, then wanna fall asleep, lol. I'll stick to the budweiser...you shouldn't have any problem finding a bunch of people though!!

Axl is God.
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #56 on: August 22, 2006, 08:05:01 PM »

And regarding the pre party. Anyone have a room right next to Hard Rock that wants to kick back for a bit and do a little smokey smokey?? smoking? A little group in a room before Rainbow. You know...feed the head, then the belly.

Nice, where are you driving from again?  Balcony is iffy, front row is good but behind that you get blocked a lot by the people in front of you.  Hopfully they will let you move around.  I don't smoke, but I am down for hangin with everyone.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #57 on: August 22, 2006, 09:32:39 PM »

I don't do the smokey anymore but am staying across the street from the Hard Rock at the Comfort Inn and am looking forward to hanging with some of you freaks beer
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #58 on: August 22, 2006, 11:29:19 PM »

Hey. Here is where my seats are

SROBAL, row GA0

Trying to figure these out on the seating chart...

Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2006, 12:27:53 AM »

Hey. Here is where my seats are

SROBAL, row GA0

Trying to figure these out on the seating chart...

I believe even the balcony is GA, looking at the seating chart it seems to be the blue space above the reserved tables.  I thought that section was considered obstructed view though-
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: