Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 10:05:18 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227811 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  September 16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 16 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint  (Read 123780 times)
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2006, 12:32:44 AM »

There are 3 sections to the balcony.? there is section 100 (front row) section 200 (2nd row) then GA (General admission 3rd row)? Generally section 100 is not sold to the public, it is reserved for hotel VIP's and friends of the band.

Kujo
I wonder why we listen to poets,when nobody gives a fuck
Legend

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2006, 09:20:13 AM »

I've got a ticket for the 16th, I'll decide on the 17th once I'm out there.

10/07/92 Columbia, SC
04/16/93 Chapel Hill, NC
05/12/06 NYC
05/14/06 NYC
05/15/06 NYC
05/17/06 NYC
10/24/06 Sunrise, FL
10/25/06 St. Pete, FL
10/27/06 Estero, FL
10/28/11 Orlando, FL
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2006, 12:11:33 PM »

Hey. Here is where my seats are

SROBAL, row GA0

Trying to figure these out on the seating chart...

I believe even the balcony is GA, looking at the seating chart it seems to be the blue space above the reserved tables.? I thought that section was considered obstructed view though-

Whaaa Obstructed view? Please don't say that. You are saying Im not going to have a clear shot of the stage?

I DON'T NEED TO BELIEVE IN A GOD
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

You are an asshole and everyone knows it

« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2006, 02:56:40 PM »

There are 3 sections to the balcony.  there is section 100 (front row) section 200 (2nd row) then GA (General admission 3rd row)  Generally section 100 is not sold to the public, it is reserved for hotel VIP's and friends of the band.

I am at
section FLOOR, row GA9
 how do I find that on the seating chart?
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2006, 03:04:57 PM »

There are 3 sections to the balcony.? there is section 100 (front row) section 200 (2nd row) then GA (General admission 3rd row)? Generally section 100 is not sold to the public, it is reserved for hotel VIP's and friends of the band.

I am at
section FLOOR, row GA9
 how do I find that on the seating chart?

You don't, it just means GA floor.? The numbers on your ticket are just for recordkeeping-

I think the ticketmaster seating chart will give you a better idea, I believe the image on the right will apply for this show with the gray area being the floor GA

« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 03:06:38 PM by Bandita » Logged
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2006, 03:09:24 PM »

so i can make my way to the front ?? thats all i wanna know   hihi peace

i'm so pumped up for these shows.  Smiley
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2006, 03:10:07 PM »

so i can make my way to the front ?? thats all i wanna know? ?hihi peace

i'm so pumped up for these shows.? Smiley

yes! beer

They just use the sections and numbers for internal recordkeeping at the venue, my Hammerstein tickets said the same thing but it was just floor
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2006, 03:20:21 PM »

so i can make my way to the front ?? thats all i wanna know? ?hihi peace

i'm so pumped up for these shows.? Smiley

yes! beer

They just use the sections and numbers for internal recordkeeping at the venue, my Hammerstein tickets said the same thing but it was just floor

In the map you provided, the "dots" are the balcony.  The first two rows of dots are reserved tables.  Anyone with GA tickets on the balcony are behind those two rows of dots.  The entire floor is GA, except for the middle there is a reserved section for VIP's.  It is in the same section as the handicapped seating. 
Jim Bob
Finckadelic
Legend

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2006, 03:21:21 PM »

so i can make my way to the front ?? thats all i wanna know   hihi peace

i'm so pumped up for these shows.  Smiley

yes! beer

i dont remember what my hammerstein ticket said.   hihi  But ya we just made our way up to the front with no problems.  thanks!
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2006, 03:43:15 PM »

If you guys don't mind. Can you tell me the lowdown on my seats too, and their location? Is my seats obstructed or shit location?

SROBAL, row GA0, seats 601-602

axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2006, 03:49:58 PM »

If you guys don't mind. Can you tell me the lowdown on my seats too, and their location? Is my seats obstructed or shit location?

Yes, they are obstructed....maybe you can swindle your way downstairs to the floor somehow though

Axl is God.
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2006, 04:05:58 PM »

Yes, they are obstructed....maybe you can swindle your way downstairs to the floor somehow though

God no.... what the fuck did I do selecting best available instead of just picking the floor. $300 for and obstructed view in a 1,500 seat venue. I think Im going to cry.

phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2006, 04:10:01 PM »

I am trying to remember, but when you go in, I know you have to go to the elevator inside the Joint to get upstairs. I just can't remember if they forced you to go up or not.  You might get lucky and be able to stay downstairs. 
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2006, 04:13:22 PM »

theres a chance you'll get lucky, but they do scan your ticket, and I do know that security sucks there (as in being hard asses all the time) just jump off the balcony, lol

Axl is God.
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2006, 04:26:47 PM »

Hopefully it will be like the Velvet Revolver show I went to there, they didn't check crap, they just herded us all in like cattle quickly. The didn't even check half the tickets.
patcooper
VIP

« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2006, 05:15:56 PM »

God no.... what the fuck did I do selecting best available instead of just picking the floor. $300 for and obstructed view in a 1,500 seat venue. I think Im going to cry.

Dont feel bad i got balcony213 row 2 i thought they would be decent second row in the balcony, and im going with a female who has never been to a rock show in her life. So i figure the floor would be alittle to much for her. And now im hearing all the obstructed view shit. well maybe it isnt that bad. does anyone have pictures from teh balcony at previous shows? I had balcony 1 seats at the hammerstein and they were very good.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2006, 05:45:57 PM »

I am trying to remember, but when you go in, I know you have to go to the elevator inside the Joint to get upstairs. I just can't remember if they forced you to go up or not.? You might get lucky and be able to stay downstairs.?

At the Hammerstein shows they did check, I had balcony tickets and wanted to be on the floor and they were adamant and scanned every ticket and forced you upstairs, you weren't even allowed to go onto the floor to buy merchandise until after the show.  I have no idea if this will be the same.  Thankfully I found 2 short folks outside who actually wanted to sit in the balcony and I traded them for floors.  Where theres a will theres a way! yes
Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2006, 05:58:27 PM »

Dont feel bad i got balcony213 row 2 i thought they would be decent second row in the balcony, and im going with a female who has never been to a rock show in her life. So i figure the floor would be alittle to much for her. And now im hearing all the obstructed view shit. well maybe it isnt that bad. does anyone have pictures from teh balcony at previous shows? I had balcony 1 seats at the hammerstein and they were very good.

Dude met TOO! I am going with my wife. Never been to a GNR show and has only seen a concert from an actual seat assigned. I thought the sme thing. That being on the floor might be too much. I swear brother...if my view is obstructed someone's life will end. That will be one of the worst buzz kills ever, and high killers are my worst enemies. I am calling Hard Rock right now and have them explain this obstruction crap to me.

Buddha_Master
Legend

Real men use fists!

« Reply #78 on: August 23, 2006, 06:05:09 PM »

Just want to add something else real quick.

This link gives us a virtual look at the Joint. I can't see what the obstruction could be, but I am ignorant as shit regarding this place.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/virtual/thejoint2.html

I need soemone too ease my worries right now.

patcooper
VIP

« Reply #79 on: August 23, 2006, 06:17:19 PM »

Just want to add something else real quick.

This link gives us a virtual look at the Joint. I can't see what the obstruction could be, but I am ignorant as shit regarding this place.

http://www.hardrockhotel.com/virtual/thejoint2.html

I need soemone too ease my worries right now.

the obstructions are i believe that there will be people standing infront of you. and if your not on the railing over looking the crowd you can not see the entire stage. and theres a good chance that you could end up standing behind us.lol.
also if you look on that site look at the vip section thats the balcony. the forst sets of tables near the railing i think is for vips and family friends of the band. the second row back is were i'll be. and behind them were there are no chairs and tables thats were you'll be.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2006, 06:19:21 PM by patcooper » Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 17 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: