Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 25, 2024, 10:56:49 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227808 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  September 17 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 17 - Las Vegas, NV @ The Joint  (Read 40977 times)
rhiad
Headliner

Here Today...

« Reply #40 on: September 06, 2006, 12:26:44 PM »

There is the hotel Terribles down the street from the Hard Rock. It's off the strip so prices are lower than most . Walking distance from HR
phreakofnature
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #41 on: September 08, 2006, 01:33:46 AM »

There is the hotel Terribles down the street from the Hard Rock. It's off the strip so prices are lower than most . Walking distance from HR

someone needs to read the top thread in this section.   Tongue    beer
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #42 on: September 08, 2006, 01:30:55 PM »

someone needs to read the top thread in this section.? ?Tongue? ? beer

yes, we should keep all this in the section that is pinned at the top here about hotels and info so it doesn't go all over the place and everyone can find the information easily peace
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #43 on: September 09, 2006, 04:00:06 PM »

Pre-show info in first post.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2006, 10:18:52 PM »

have tickets for this show as well im so pumped for this show. ok drool Grin
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #45 on: September 12, 2006, 10:49:50 PM »

i dont think this show is going to sell out. Sad
Chief
Legend

« Reply #46 on: September 12, 2006, 11:44:31 PM »

i'm guessing a bunch of people will get tickets at the last minute so it probably will at the end...

i dont think this show is going to sell out. Sad

"That game was gay on gay violence!"

Visit my GNR site Welcome to the Jungle:
http://qfg2.info/gnr.html
axlrosegnr
I have a custom title now!
Legend

« Reply #47 on: September 13, 2006, 10:18:04 PM »

Opening band..Hoobastank

Axl is God.
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #48 on: September 13, 2006, 10:22:14 PM »

Opening band..Hoobastank

are you serious? Huh
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2006, 10:24:40 PM »

Opening band..Hoobastank

are you serious? Huh

Yep, Phantom Planet is opening on the 16th, and Hoobastank is opening on the 17th

Axl is God.
bad obsession 4GNR
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2006, 10:26:37 PM »

Opening band..Hoobastank

are you serious? Huh

Yep, Phantom Planet is opening on the 16th, and Hoobastank is opening on the 17th

were did you get this info from?
axlrosegnr
Legend

« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2006, 10:34:18 PM »

Opening band..Hoobastank

are you serious? Huh

were did you get this info from?

the Hard Rock

Axl is God.
ClevelandGunner
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #52 on: September 15, 2006, 12:08:40 AM »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this or even if this BBS lets you sell tickets - but I will try.

Guns N' Roses
Hard Rock - The Joint - Las Vegas, NV
Sunday - Sep 17, 2006 - 9:00 PM

I have 4 (FOUR) General Admission Floor Tickets for this Sundays show

I am asking below face value since I can not go myself. I would hate for them to go to waste!
The tickets have a face value around $600.Make an offer and I'll take the best one. I will not take over there face value so the first one that says the will pay face value gets the tickets. Make your offer. Pick up 4 great tickets for between $40 to $600. Just make me an offer.

The tickets are electronic and can be emailed upon winning bid. I'll do whatever I can to make this transaction go smooth and safe for the both of us. Just trying to get my tickets to same real fans and not lose out on a good chunk of change.

email me at
deliciousproduct{AT}gmail.com

If you would like to talk over the phone. Send me your phone number and I will call you.

Thanks.
cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #53 on: September 16, 2006, 12:08:49 PM »

anyone doing some updates for this show? I'll be there and stuff but I dunno if I'm going to be able to update....
gandra
Banned
VIP

fire walk with me

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2006, 02:32:45 PM »

I'm not sure if this is the right place to do this or even if this BBS lets you sell tickets - but I will try.

Guns N' Roses
Hard Rock - The Joint - Las Vegas, NV
Sunday - Sep 17, 2006 - 9:00 PM

I have 4 (FOUR) General Admission Floor Tickets for this Sundays show

I am asking below face value since I can not go myself. I would hate for them to go to waste!
The tickets have a face value around $600.Make an offer and I'll take the best one. I will not take over there face value so the first one that says the will pay face value gets the tickets. Make your offer. Pick up 4 great tickets for between $40 to $600. Just make me an offer.

The tickets are electronic and can be emailed upon winning bid. I'll do whatever I can to make this transaction go smooth and safe for the both of us. Just trying to get my tickets to same real fans and not lose out on a good chunk of change.

email me at
deliciousproduct{AT}gmail.com

If you would like to talk over the phone. Send me your phone number and I will call you.

Thanks.

this is dangerous,this man is new here,and i don't believe him

be carefull gunners

I have never seen so many tree
GnR-NOW
Legend

Here Today...

« Reply #55 on: September 17, 2006, 09:53:55 AM »

I read alot about how this show isnt sold out, but I was thinking thats not because people dont want to see GNR, its because its sunday night and the show wont be over until early monday morning.  People do have work and need to travel to get home. just a thought

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #56 on: September 18, 2006, 12:52:59 PM »

Night two of my birthday weekend, in the city that never sleeps (I can confirm that, I only got 3 hours of sleep in two days!). Sunday crowd was a lot rougher than Saturdays, but still, it was a fucking amazing show.

Hoobastank tore it up! At the beginning they were getting booed and stuff, but after they played a 1 minute version of ?Civil War? and ?Another Brick in the Wall?, everyone showed their love. Great renditions of both, was hoping they would play the full song! They ended around 9:45PM, and the wait began!

Found out from a roadie, sound tech guy that Hoobastank was supposed to actually play for 20 or 30 more minutes, but didn?t do that. The intro and lights finally came down around 11:15PM, an hour and a half wait. The intro played all over the speakers, and about 2 minutes after that, Robin kicked in ?Welcome to the Jungle?.

This night was truly magical, they didn?t play ?Rocket Queen? like Saturday but they made up for it with ?Used to Love Her?. Everyone sang it in unison and had a tremendous time! During Better, IRS, and the other new songs people around me didn?t know a lot of the words, but they loved them.

Axl was in a great mood all night, and that?s good to see. The whole band was in a great mood! Robin jumped off the stage twice to come play between the stage and the barricade, the one time he came and put his head right on my shoulder, as I was one person back from the barricade. I told him I loved him and he laughed and said thanks.

Rolling Stone was there interviewing people and taking pictures before hand, and my two friends (one from UK and one from Ukraine) both got interviewed and were told to look in the next Rolling Stone to see if they made it.

The band tonight was truly amazing. Axl?s voice was top notch tonight and he nailed every note that he wanted to hit, right on cue. Robin and Richard brought the house down with ?Beautiful? as well as Ron with ?Don?t Cry?. Richard and Tommy were jumping around having an amazing time. Pittman was on the side of the stage watching the ?Don?t? Cry? solo and was clapping and gave Ron a hug afterwards. When Chris plays, he gets really angry. Either that or something was wrong, because he looked extremely angry.

Overall it was a great show, just as good as the previous nights show. The encore could use two more songs or so, but it was a great show even without the long encore. I really recommend you to get out and see these guys on tour this fall. It is an amazing experience and you will love it.

PICSSS

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #57 on: September 18, 2006, 12:53:17 PM »

cotis
Legend

I like turtles.

« Reply #58 on: September 18, 2006, 12:53:31 PM »

fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...