Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 01:03:02 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227787 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  September 23 - Devore, CA @ Hyundai Pavilion (KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006)
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Down Print
Author Topic: September 23 - Devore, CA @ Hyundai Pavilion (KROQ's Inland Invasion 2006)  (Read 101763 times)
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

Chinese Democracy will arrive in 2007...

« Reply #460 on: September 27, 2006, 03:44:44 AM »

People were obviously exaggerating then, because I was told they were lighting everything they could on fire.. I did personally see a bottle that flew toward the front of Loge 5 (where I was) that was partly melted and you could smell it, but I suppose it's possible all they threw as a t-shirt..

On a lighter note:

Where was the soundboard located at this show?

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Layne Staley's Sunglasses
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #461 on: September 27, 2006, 02:40:31 PM »

Hey Jerry, the soundboard was surrounded by barricades in the aisle between Loge 7 and 6.

-Jack-
Kickin' it old school
Legend

DT imba

« Reply #462 on: September 27, 2006, 06:36:04 PM »

Hey Jerry, the soundboard was surrounded by barricades in the aisle between Loge 7 and 6.

Garry and I were trying to think of ways to steal the soundboard.. but then we realized it was being broadcast online.  hihi

gnrevolution.com
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #463 on: September 27, 2006, 06:58:20 PM »

Remember?  That shit was fucking hilarious!

Jack: Duuuude, we gotta get the soundboard.
Garry: It's being webcast, stupid!

(pause)

Garry: Let's do it!
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #464 on: September 28, 2006, 02:08:56 PM »

ROFLMAOFH!!!!

The reason I ask, is because I'm about 98.9% positive that's my voice yelling "Yeeeeeeeah" when Madagascar is starting.. I know I was really excited when they played that and it was a slow part..

"They're out ta' get me!!  They won't catch me!!  I'm fuckin' innocent.. so you can BITE me!!!  Take that to your Southern California heart!!!" W. Axl Rose - KROQ Inland Invasion 2006
Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #465 on: September 28, 2006, 02:10:59 PM »

Haha, good times.  It took my voice a few days to recover, I was screaming the whole time.  Jack and I sounded like we had been smoking a carton of cigarettes everyday for 30 years.

I wonder if any of our voices made it to the final cut? 
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #466 on: September 28, 2006, 02:14:49 PM »

Dunno, but I was in Loge 5, and it's definitely close enough for the soundboard to pick up voices, 'specially when everyone else is silent at that time.. lol

Man I wish all of us could have hung out.. that would've been the shit..

Edit:

I was close to Loge6 by that time as I was slowly moving more toward the left.. hehe

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #467 on: September 28, 2006, 02:17:24 PM »

I hope the cameras showed us moshing to Paradise City, we were right behind the soundboard whilst engaging in the mosh.  I gotta watch the whole show and listen and see if I made it on to the show!  hihi
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #468 on: September 28, 2006, 02:21:19 PM »

I almost wonder if the cameras caught my wife and I, because on Paradise City we had actually jumped over the railing and were going nuts (well I was anyway) in those special seating areas they had right there..

I have NEVER had so much fun at a concert in my life, and I've been to A LOT of concerts.. Hell, Iron Maiden didn't even come close to that..

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #469 on: September 28, 2006, 02:23:05 PM »

GN'R blew me away.  I knew we were in for a treat, but I never imagined they would be so good.  I can't wait to go nuts on the 17th and 19th.  And we can finally have an organized meetup.
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #470 on: September 28, 2006, 02:37:53 PM »

I have GOT to get tickets for those.. well, at least one of them.. who knows though.. maybe when CD comes out next month?! they'll add more venues on the tour like Cricket Pavilion or Glendale Arena here in Phx..

Satisfaction Guaranteed
Legend

« Reply #471 on: September 28, 2006, 02:39:19 PM »

Yeah, the timing sucks for those shows.  Sunday and Tuesday night?  WTF!?  Huh
JeRrYFaR
Rocker

« Reply #472 on: September 28, 2006, 05:19:05 PM »

WTF is right.. I can't go to those.. damn.. oh well.. I'm at work incidentally, and that's why I haven't replied for a while..

Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: