Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 04:46:06 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 17 - Ottawa, ON @ Scotiabank Place
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 17 - Ottawa, ON @ Scotiabank Place  (Read 84664 times)
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« on: September 25, 2006, 11:12:35 AM »

Board members attending: AdZ, AxlsMainMan, BFD, blue2626, Briggsy, Eazy E, fishyguy, jarmo, kyrie, Montrealrocks, Scree77, tonya_ytzerman, Yanz

Setlist: Welcome To The Jungle, It's So Easy, Mr. Brownstone, Live And Let Die, Robin Guitar Solo / Jam, Sweet Child O' Mine, You Could Be Mine, Knockin' On Heaven's Door, Better, Dizzy Piano Solo, The Blues, Piano Moving Jam, Happy Birthday (to Richard), Richard Guitar Solo, Richard & Robin Guitar Duet (Beautiful), Out Ta Get Me, Jam, November Rain, Ron Guitar Solo (Oh Canada, Don't Cry), My Michelle (with Sebastian Bach), Used To Love Her, Patience, Nightrain

Encores: IRS, Madagascar, Paradise City
« Last Edit: December 08, 2006, 05:51:18 AM by jarmo » Logged

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
Malcolm
Legend

You're In The Jungle Toronto,You're Gonna Dieee

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2006, 04:56:41 PM »

Gonna try to talk the mother into letting me go to this show as well

I Dont Want To Change The World,I Dont Want The World To Change Me
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2006, 08:26:09 AM »

I hope the scalpers don't get a bulk of the tickets for this one.. I'm off on friday though so that should up my chances for tickets.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2006, 11:16:42 PM by Scree77 » Logged

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2006, 09:32:47 PM »

I'm heading out to the Corel Centre early on Friday to get the tickets.

It couldnt be on a better night.

I mean its a Friday night!!!
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2006, 11:16:53 PM »

I GOT MY TICKET.. GENERAL ADMISSION... WOOHOO.

is there any pre show parties or get togethers?

Life is a strange thing. Just when you think you've learnt how to use it it's gone.
BFD
Headliner

Do you know where you are???

« Reply #5 on: September 29, 2006, 10:33:25 AM »

Got my ticket on http://www.capitaltickets.ca

Kind of surprised how quick it was, maybe we're the only ones going to the show!  Grin

"And I'll leave you lying on the bed.  With your ass in the air."
blue2626
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #6 on: September 29, 2006, 10:51:51 AM »

I' ll be there. Just got side stage tickets.  Not exatly where i wanted but still good.  Now getting ready for the Quebec city ticket sale
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #7 on: September 29, 2006, 03:05:56 PM »

Bah, I  hesitated on the GA tickets in the morning because I didn't know if I had the space on my credit card for it.  Now I'm stuck with 200 level.

Anyways, yeah.... I will be there.  Still waiting for it to sink in.
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #8 on: September 29, 2006, 05:53:19 PM »

Man I went all the way to Scotiabank place on bus from Hurdan station. Took well over an hour and then got lost, had to walk around for an hour to get there. I had planned yesterday that I would try to get there early so I had a better chance of getting the floor tickets. Unfortunately the plan didnt quite work out. I probably made it there around 3 pm and by then the floor was sold out and so I ended up getting:

SEC 118
ROW K
SEAT 3

Not the greatest spot but what are you gonna do. I'm pretty worried about coming back though. They'll probably finish around 1:00 am and the last bus from Terry Fox Station leaves at 12:13 am so I'll have to figure out a way to get back.
Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #9 on: September 29, 2006, 06:32:33 PM »

I GOT MY TICKET.. GENERAL ADMISSION... WOOHOO.

is there any pre show parties or get togethers?

I got my tickets this morning, my bro, sister and I will be rockin out on the floor, and plan on getting there early to get up close? ok

as for a pre-show party, my bro and I plan on hanging out at the Hard Rock all day, not sure if anyone else plans on it or not or if there are other plans

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa
Eazy E
Backstreet's back
Legend

« Reply #10 on: September 29, 2006, 08:17:05 PM »

Man I went all the way to Scotiabank place on bus from Hurdan station. Took well over an hour and then got lost, had to walk around for an hour to get there. I had planned yesterday that I would try to get there early so I had a better chance of getting the floor tickets. Unfortunately the plan didnt quite work out. I probably made it there around 3 pm and by then the floor was sold out and so I ended up getting:

SEC 118
ROW K
SEAT 3

Not the greatest spot but what are you gonna do. I'm pretty worried about coming back though. They'll probably finish around 1:00 am and the last bus from Terry Fox Station leaves at 12:13 am so I'll have to figure out a way to get back.

The Corel Centre runs special buses during all hockey games and concerts.  There will be plenty of buses that will go all the way to Hurdman and maybe out to Orleans.  You can also catch one that will take you all the way out to the arena instead of getting off at Terry Fox.  Check the OCTranspo website....
fishyguy
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #11 on: September 29, 2006, 09:10:33 PM »

SEC 118
ROW K
SEAT 3

The Corel Centre runs special buses during all hockey games and concerts.  There will be plenty of buses that will go all the way to Hurdman and maybe out to Orleans.  You can also catch one that will take you all the way out to the arena instead of getting off at Terry Fox.  Check the OCTranspo website....

Thanks but I figured out the buses to get back to Billings so I'm not worried anymore.

I'm a little dissapointed about my seat though.

Anyone else surprised at how quickly the floor sold out.
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2006, 10:10:08 PM »

SEC 118
ROW K
SEAT 3

Thanks but I figured out the buses to get back to Billings so I'm not worried anymore.

Honestly no.. I looked today and there was a crapload of people using the same presale for Chez 106.

I'd also love to know if anyone wants to plan a preshow party somwhere in Ottawa (there's a few pubs out in Kanata so it'd be closer to the venue)

kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2006, 11:24:56 PM »

I got tix this morning, will be there Smiley
BFD
Headliner

Do you know where you are???

« Reply #14 on: September 30, 2006, 04:21:57 AM »

Not at all.  I took the day off of work to make sure I was by a computer so I could get floor stubs.

"And I'll leave you lying on the bed.  With your ass in the air."
kyrie
Legend

Eden has enough to go around

« Reply #15 on: October 01, 2006, 02:36:10 PM »

Good call. If you want a pair of tix now, it's in the 300s, this show looks like it'll be a sellout considering it's a month and a half away.
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2006, 08:36:31 PM »

Is anyone going who lives in the Bridlepark/Equestrian area of Kanata?

AxlsMainMan
Dazed & Confused
Legend

« Reply #17 on: October 04, 2006, 05:23:48 PM »

I look forward to seeing you all at this show!

I got a feeling it's gunna be a classic Grin

9.20 & 21.06
1.16 & 17.10
1.24 & 25.10
11.02 & 03.12
10.29 & 30.17
Scree
VIP

Waiting

« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 08:41:32 AM »

I got my ticket in the mail yesterday, so barring any unforseen circumstance, I'll definitly be there  smoking

Briggsy
Rocker

« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2006, 12:44:49 PM »

got my tickets today  Cool

G&R
11.27.02 - Albany
05.14.06 - NYC
05.15.06 - NYC
11.17.06 - Ottawa
01.31.10 - Ottawa
11.23.11 - Albany
08.21.17 - Ottawa