Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 09:54:39 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227820 Posts in 43248 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 164892 times)
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #300 on: November 17, 2006, 04:39:16 PM »

The Prince George is on Market Street; The Keg is across the street from the hotel on the corner of Market and Prince Streets...Bubbles' Mansion is above the Keg on Prince Street...you can't miss the shopping carts hanging from outside the building!
Isn't prince George like attached to the metro center?

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #301 on: November 17, 2006, 05:26:47 PM »

For the after party at bubbles mansion tickets are for sale for 15 dollars at Bubbles mansion starting today!!!! I just got mine
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #302 on: November 17, 2006, 05:36:35 PM »

Shit, for those of us from out of town, can someone pick up extras for us? I could PayPal or something. Thanks!! Us HTGTHers need to get in.
daubs
« Reply #303 on: November 17, 2006, 05:41:56 PM »

yeah i cant get down anytime soon. also could just pay there.. i mean its just 15 bucks and we have to pay to get in.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #304 on: November 17, 2006, 05:54:47 PM »

yeah i cant get down anytime soon. also could just pay there.. i mean its just 15 bucks and we have to pay to get in.

You mean pay when the after party starts? I figured the tickets would be sold out and/or there'd be a huge lineup.
daubs
« Reply #305 on: November 17, 2006, 05:58:08 PM »

no i mean if somebody would pick up tickets for us, couldent we just pay for them (buy them) at the concert? cuz who on this board would ask somebody to get them a ticket and then not go? we are all going, and we all want to go to the after party..im pretty sure we are all reliable.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #306 on: November 17, 2006, 06:00:47 PM »

no i mean if somebody would pick up tickets for us, couldent we just pay for them (buy them) at the concert? cuz who on this board would ask somebody to get them a ticket and then not go? we are all going, and we all want to go to the after party..im pretty sure we are all reliable.

Yeah, good point. I was thinking that as well, just wasn't sure if anyone would be up for that. If someone could please pick up tickets for us on the board it would be awesome. We could pick a place to meet to pay for them. Anyone up for it?

Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #307 on: November 17, 2006, 06:02:56 PM »

oh yes...we need tickets for that after party!!!!!!

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
daubs
« Reply #308 on: November 17, 2006, 07:29:53 PM »

my friend picked up a ticket. 15 in advance, 20 at the door. he asked if they had sold many and the guy said yes, and also he asked if they were close to sold out and i guess the guy like gasped and said No! so there is hope for you guys.
daubs
« Reply #309 on: November 17, 2006, 07:31:19 PM »

the only thing is the after party is 10pm-2am, and gnr concerts usually go till 1 at earilest eh? i dunno how it will work.
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #310 on: November 17, 2006, 07:43:24 PM »

Yeah, so the party should be 2 - 5 am. Not sure why they would say 10 - 2, doesn't make sense.
daubs
« Reply #311 on: November 17, 2006, 07:45:21 PM »

yeah, i dunno. whatever i paid for it, i dont care. we will see what happens.
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #312 on: November 18, 2006, 02:48:47 AM »

TWO DAYS!!!!!! WOOO

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Noticeboy
Headliner

Rock On!

« Reply #313 on: November 18, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »

because the bar closes at 2:00 am

It's Rock n Roll, Not Brain Surgery!
PrittyTiedUp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #314 on: November 18, 2006, 11:09:37 AM »

Hopefully they don't sell out of after party tickets, cause SlashNRoses and I are in Fredericton.? Even if we only stop there for 30mins!!!?

Only 2 more sleeps? beer

BTW - this forum rules? ok
dangnr
Headliner

« Reply #315 on: November 18, 2006, 06:39:10 PM »

what songs is everyone most wanting to hear?Huh?
 I thin everryone from this board that is goin is just happy to hear the boys play!!!! Halifax doesent get shows like this often and the crowd is reallly gonna be into it!!!! alot of big drinkers Im sure lol
but lets just post some songs you are most looking foreward to hearing

Im lookin foreward to hearin madagascar prolly the most would be cool to hear twat!!!
 rocket queen would be incredible i dont think theyve played it much or at all on this leg have they?

Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #316 on: November 18, 2006, 06:47:33 PM »

what songs is everyone most wanting to hear?Huh?
 I thin everryone from this board that is goin is just happy to hear the boys play!!!! Halifax doesent get shows like this often and the crowd is reallly gonna be into it!!!! alot of big drinkers Im sure lol
but lets just post some songs you are most looking foreward to hearing

Im lookin foreward to hearin madagascar prolly the most would be cool to hear twat!!!
 rocket queen would be incredible i dont think theyve played it much or at all on this leg have they?

Yeah, they played Rocket Queen a few times; I hope they play it too! Perfect Crime would be cool since they haven't played it yet and it is an option on their set list. TWAT would be great as well, and also the 2 new songs we have never heard: If The World and especially Prostitute. Those songs were listed as options on the Estero, FL setlist pic. Maybe we'll get lucky!

Either way, most of us going to this Halifax show haven't seen GN'R at all or in this incarnation so whatever they play I'll be ecstatic and I'm sure all of you will be too.
daubs
« Reply #317 on: November 18, 2006, 07:10:15 PM »

only song i hope to hear is 'down on the farm'.
fastfoxgt
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #318 on: November 18, 2006, 08:13:18 PM »

Down On The Farm would definitely be cool.  No matter what they play, Im just satisfied theyre coming to Halifax.  Never did I imagine that they'd come back.
dangnr
Headliner

« Reply #319 on: November 18, 2006, 09:35:27 PM »

im not a big down on the farm fan, id way rather hear civil war or estranged but i doubt will hear that
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: