Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:19:36 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 164039 times)
PrittyTiedUp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #320 on: November 19, 2006, 01:28:15 AM »

Everything on Live Era CD 1 - with the exception of It's Alright. 

Rocket Queen, You Could Be Mine, Out Ta Get Me....there's so many!!!!!!
Psychophobia
« Reply #321 on: November 19, 2006, 10:40:10 AM »

Coming to this thread a bit late, but better late than never. Surprised to find so many other Haligonians on one message board! I'm very much looking forward to the concert tomorrow, as I missed the Crue and Alice Cooper shows. Figures, the one time I decided to do a term abroad with school, Halifax started getting good metal acts! I'd take Guns over the Crue and Alice in a heartbeat though.  Grin

As for setlist wishes... I'm knocking on wood for 6 new tracks.... I know that typically, they've been doing mostly the old catalogue, but I thought it was great that they were trying out all those new songs earlier on. If we get Better, Madagascar, The Blues, IRS, TWAT, and CD, I'll be pretty happy! I'd love to hear some dirty diamonds from the Illusion albums too (Don't Damn Me, Coma...), but that's a slim hope! In any case, it'll be a thrill just to see the band live.

What's the story on pre-drinking plans? Still got room for another fan?
daubs
« Reply #322 on: November 19, 2006, 11:58:56 AM »

1 fucknig day. i woke up today and my cousin had messaged me 'gnr canceled' but he didnt fool me. cocksucker...

so are we meeting before the show or what? nobody seems to have responded to that.  i think im going to hang out with slash n roses and prity tied up (may have fucked up the user names) and i think we were all going to meet at the alehouse? everybody say when you want to met up and where, i say alehouse around 6-7
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #323 on: November 19, 2006, 12:21:40 PM »

Is everyone here going to Bubbles' afterwards?

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #324 on: November 19, 2006, 12:30:59 PM »

Is everyone here going to Bubbles' afterwards?

I'm sure most of us want to, but with the bar closing at 2am, it's looking like the after party will be VIP only.

Somehow we need to get in to that after party!
daubs
« Reply #325 on: November 19, 2006, 01:49:20 PM »

i got a ticket. i have no idea how the afterparty is going to go...if they kick ticket holders out at 2 ill be pissed cuz its like 30 minutes then.
dangnr
Headliner

My babys gotta locomotive

« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2006, 04:05:46 PM »

Im thinkin that the band will start their show on time in halifax saving time for the after party The bar said that managment assured them that they will be participating in the after party
Mr Patience
Headliner

« Reply #327 on: November 19, 2006, 04:51:42 PM »

Anyone know how the ticket sales are going for the after party? I sure hope there are few left when we get in town tomorrow afternoon.

Halifax N.S. 11/20/06
Saint John N.B. 11/21/06
Halifax N.S. 02/04/10
Las Vegas 05/28/14
Las Vegas 05/30/14
Las Vegas 05/31/14
Toronto 07/16/16
Montreal 08/19/17
PrittyTiedUp
Opening Act

Here Today...

« Reply #328 on: November 19, 2006, 04:55:05 PM »

Where in NB are you Mr. Patience?
Mr Patience
Headliner

« Reply #329 on: November 19, 2006, 04:56:12 PM »

Where in NB are you Mr. Patience?

Saint John

Halifax N.S. 11/20/06
Saint John N.B. 11/21/06
Halifax N.S. 02/04/10
Las Vegas 05/28/14
Las Vegas 05/30/14
Las Vegas 05/31/14
Toronto 07/16/16
Montreal 08/19/17
Psychophobia
« Reply #330 on: November 19, 2006, 08:06:09 PM »

so are we meeting before the show or what? nobody seems to have responded to that.? i think im going to hang out with slash n roses and prity tied up (may have fucked up the user names) and i think we were all going to meet at the alehouse? everybody say when you want to met up and where, i say alehouse around 6-7
I'd be up for the alehouse at 6. Should I just keep my eyes peeled for folks with long hair and heavy metal shirts? beer

Don't think I'll bother trying to go to the after-party... if it's only VIP's after 2am, I don't want to risk wasting my money. That, plus I've gotta work the next day.
daubs
« Reply #331 on: November 19, 2006, 08:54:45 PM »

if its only vip's after 2 am ill be pissed but i wont regret buying a ticket as it was worth a shot.

im starting drinking at 11 am. Its going to be a long day.
my cell is 529-2633 if somebody wants to get in touch.
dangnr
Headliner

« Reply #332 on: November 19, 2006, 11:43:47 PM »

fuck sakes theres not many of us on this board that are goin to this after party I wish management or anything would give us some VIP status or even Jarmo if he could, who else would be there that appreciates and loves this band as much as us, plus it would be a kick ass time, us being from the maritimes a small spot dont get too see many bands in our back yard now we get guns n roses the best band fuckin ever!!! it aint fair if some fuckin suits get VIP and we get hung out to dry! I come on this board and read about people meeting Bumblefoot, or fortus from the NY gigs or whatever and heres a chance for us just to say thank you!!  Ive done more promoting for this new GNR in the last 5 years amongst my friends and anyone Ive talked to, i will be crushed when im at bubbles mansion and they ask me to leave at 2 am cause after seein them i know im gonna wanna party all fuckin night
Jono
Rocker

Here Today...

« Reply #333 on: November 19, 2006, 11:49:19 PM »

fuck sakes theres not many of us on this board that are goin to this after party I wish management or anything would give us some VIP status or even Jarmo if he could, who else would be there that appreciates and loves this band as much as us, plus it would be a kick ass time, us being from the maritimes a small spot dont get too see many bands in our back yard now we get guns n roses the best band fuckin ever!!! it aint fair if some fuckin suits get VIP and we get hung out to dry! I come on this board and read about people meeting Bumblefoot, or fortus from the NY gigs or whatever and heres a chance for us just to say thank you!!? Ive done more promoting for this new GNR in the last 5 years amongst my friends and anyone Ive talked to, i will be crushed when im at bubbles mansion and they ask me to leave at 2 am cause after seein them i know im gonna wanna party all fuckin night

I feel the exact same way dude. All of us who are registered on HTGTH should be able to get into the after party.
dangnr
Headliner

« Reply #334 on: November 20, 2006, 12:11:33 AM »

thanks bro
dangnr
Headliner

« Reply #335 on: November 20, 2006, 12:16:22 AM »

especially for this halifax show  cause us members are gonna be the most pumped up and excited!! and have followed this band for years!!! I remeber being soo fuckin excited when the end of days soundtrack came out to hear "ohh my god"  or the big rock in rio in brazil and even the many monthes of silence we've stuck by this band!! lol im kinda venting i guess hahaha  i just cant stand the thought of some jack asses being at an after party for one of the best bands in the world and not even know the members
Psychophobia
« Reply #336 on: November 20, 2006, 12:37:09 AM »

if its only vip's after 2 am ill be pissed but i wont regret buying a ticket as it was worth a shot.

im starting drinking at 11 am. Its going to be a long day.
my cell is 529-2633 if somebody wants to get in touch.
11am... man, I've not had one of those days in a long time!  drool  Grin

I'll try giving you a shout sometime around 530. Added you to msn as well.
FILTHY
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #337 on: November 20, 2006, 07:30:32 AM »

The 20th is finally here!!!   
 beer 
RoCoKiN
VIP

I am The Shackler in the Rye with Diamonds!!

« Reply #338 on: November 20, 2006, 07:48:40 AM »

There is an article in today's Chronicle-Herald (on the front page) saying that Axl won't be onstage until after 11pm and how some lady who wanted to see them can't because she is in a wheel chair and needs to book an Access a Bus but they won't be running after midnight.  I also heard on Q104 this morning that the after party is being pushed later because of the late start. 

'...Oh, my distorted smile...'
Slash_N_Roses
Headliner

I'm a llama!

« Reply #339 on: November 20, 2006, 08:18:01 AM »

WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! leaving NB in under 30 minutes, beer store in 1 hour  smoking

SEE U ALL THERE

GUNS AND ROSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: