Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 08:15:15 AM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1227698 Posts in 43242 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  GN'R On Tour!
| | |-+  North America 2006
| | | |-+  November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Down Print
Author Topic: November 20 - Halifax, NS @ Halifax Metro Centre  (Read 164036 times)
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #380 on: November 25, 2006, 11:07:13 PM »

Is there anymore youtubes for the GNR show...

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
Psychophobia
« Reply #381 on: November 26, 2006, 10:37:46 AM »

Not yet, I don't think... full audio and video recordings do exist, but haven't made it into circulation yet. Patience...  Wink
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #382 on: November 26, 2006, 10:48:08 AM »

Not yet, I don't think... full audio and video recordings do exist, but haven't made it into circulation yet. Patience...  Wink

how do you know this>?

www.bluejayfever.com

Blue Jays Site/Forum...Need Some Members For This Board. We Plan To Make It The Best Jays Site Online.
Psychophobia
« Reply #383 on: November 26, 2006, 11:43:18 AM »

Not yet, I don't think... full audio and video recordings do exist, but haven't made it into circulation yet. Patience...? Wink

how do you know this>?
Oh, I have my ways... hihi
axl2
VIP

I'm a llama!

« Reply #384 on: November 26, 2006, 02:17:03 PM »

how do you know this>?

I will hold you to your words.

www.bluejayfever.com

Psychophobia
« Reply #385 on: November 26, 2006, 02:52:26 PM »

Not yet, I don't think... full audio and video recordings do exist, but haven't made it into circulation yet. Patience...? Wink

how do you know this>?

I will hold you to your words.
Go right ahead... I don't know much about the guy who did the video recording - wasn't aware that there was anyone doing video in hfx these days. But I've heard the audio taper's work before - he did Damageplan / Slayer, Alice Cooper, and a bunch of other shows to come through here. Generally his work his pretty listenable - the Cooper one sounded great, especially when you consider the weather at the time. It usually takes about two months or so for the shows to make it into circulation though, so as I said before, be patient. We've waited for over a decade for this album to come out, a few months for a bootleg shouldn't be anything in comparison!
Mark7955
Rocker

Democracy is Here...

« Reply #386 on: November 26, 2006, 07:10:53 PM »

I can't wait for that to come out, should be good    ok

"The fire is burnin' and it's outta control, it's not a problem you can stop, it's ROCK N' ROLL!"
"With your bitch slap rappin' and your cocaine tongue you get nothin' done"

11/20/06 - Halifax, NS
Psychophobia
« Reply #387 on: December 17, 2006, 12:26:14 AM »

I'll be deregistering my account today - call it irreconcilable differences with the webmaster RE: censorship, freedom of speech etc. The taper(s) have not as of yet released any video or audio of the Halifax show, but if / when they do, you can bet I'll get my hands on it. If anyone wants to eventually get a copy, assuming I can secure one, let me know at aekold77@hotmail.com .

Cheers, all. 
axl32rose
Rocker

Heading to 3 GNR Shows in 2010.

« Reply #388 on: June 23, 2008, 09:31:42 AM »

any updates or news regarding if this show was recorded, i would love to re live that night.

thanks
axl32rose
Rocker

« Reply #389 on: October 03, 2008, 03:05:24 PM »

Hey Jarmo,   Did you attend this show or any of the shows in Canada,  im must curious cuz i saw a picture of you on myspace and it said Quebec 2006, i was justing curious if you were in Halifax as well.
jarmo
If you're reading this, you've just wasted valuable time!
Administrator
Legend

"You're an idiot"

« Reply #390 on: October 03, 2008, 06:46:48 PM »

I didn't attend the one in Halifax.

"Only" the ones in Toronto, Ottawa and Quebec.

/jarmo

Disclaimer: My posts are my personal opinion. I do not speak on behalf of anybody else unless I say so. If you are looking for hidden meanings in my posts, you are wasting your time...
axl32rose
Rocker

« Reply #391 on: October 09, 2008, 12:17:28 PM »

Does anyone here have any pictures from the Halifax Show.  I have a few cell phone clips, i was very very close to the stage but they took my camera on the way in.  Security was so tight.   Hope someone has some.
divoz
Opening Act

« Reply #392 on: October 27, 2008, 08:36:02 PM »

there are a few pics on Chris Smith's myspace i think, they are wicked but he refuses to share them b/c of an agreement he had w/ management. I just received the concert on double cd. Was never more happy in my life, it might have even be equal to what it will be like getting CD lol
axl32rose
Rocker

« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »

there are a few pics on Chris Smith's myspace i think, they are wicked but he refuses to share them b/c of an agreement he had w/ management. I just received the concert on double cd. Was never more happy in my life, it might have even be equal to what it will be like getting CD lol

Im wondering if anyone else had a copy lf this show on CD or dvd,   or this is a rumor lol....
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: