Here Today... Gone To Hell! | Message Board

Guns N Roses
of all the message boards on the internet, this is one...

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
June 13, 2024, 10:12:10 PM

Login with username, password and session length
Search:     Advanced search
1228037 Posts in 43258 Topics by 9264 Members
Latest Member: EllaGNR
* Home Help Calendar Go to HTGTH Login Register
+  Here Today... Gone To Hell!
|-+  Guns N' Roses
| |-+  Guns N' Roses
| | |-+  MrVics at mygnr HAS heard studio versions of...
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Down Print
Author Topic: MrVics at mygnr HAS heard studio versions of...  (Read 100178 times)
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2006, 11:08:29 PM »

The clip is only 25 seconds and he said you can only make out the song at the very end, so let's not get our hopes up, it's just enough evidence to prove he's not lying.

Mrvics wouldn't lie though, he's an honest, cool fan and I've spoken to him in the fast - I believe him 100%.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2006, 11:11:14 PM »

Nah, he isn't a liar.  Very reliable poster at MyGNR.  Doesn't post BS so I believe it-
AxlsRoses
« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2006, 11:15:38 PM »

^but could he of just heard the versions we already know? from that far away it could be those ones. I guess we'll find out.? yes
« Last Edit: September 25, 2006, 11:18:09 PM by AxlsRoses » Logged
HamsterDemocracy
« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2006, 11:17:04 PM »

^but could he of just heard the versions we already know? from that far away it coould be those ones. I guess we'll find out.  yes

Why would people inside a Geffen Studios office building be blaring a bootleg of The Blues?

Besides, he said Axl does a scream at the end that we've never heard. I think it's legit.
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2006, 11:18:24 PM »

If you look up where Geffen is located and then the DMV in Santa Monica, CA you will see they are indeed across the street from each other. ?He heard something, that's for sure!
AxlsRoses
« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2006, 11:20:33 PM »

Why would people inside a Geffen Studios office building be blaring a bootleg of The Blues?

Besides, he said Axl does a scream at the end that we've never heard. I think it's legit
IDK. I hope it legit. This is the first time in 13 yrs i think the CD may actually come out. this looks promising.  Shocked
oneway23
VIP

I've asphyxiated waiting...

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2006, 11:21:23 PM »

This is some saucy stuff, indeed!
EFISH
« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2006, 11:21:39 PM »

If you look up where Geffen is located and then the DMV in Santa Monica, CA you will see they are indeed across the street from each other.  He heard something, that's for sure!

Fuck i wish i was this guy! imagine that, just minding your own buisness, and oiutside of a huge bulding, those studio versions are blaring out. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  peace
comaknight
Rocker

When all is said and done, we're not the only ones

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2006, 11:22:11 PM »

If all goes well, we'll hear the studio versions within the next three months anyway.
Bono
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2006, 11:22:46 PM »

This is really cool news. I'm especially excited about the positive review of Axl's "album voice" ok
Steel_Angel
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2006, 11:24:04 PM »

I believe this mofo.  i want to hear better , NOW./
damnthehaters
VIP

Here Today...

« Reply #31 on: September 25, 2006, 11:24:38 PM »

This is the most random story I think I have ever heard. ?Therefor, I think it is true.

But honestly, who cares. ?We all know the albums coming out this year. ?We just have to wait a little longer. ?I personally think we will get something before October 2oth. ?I don't see them touring behind only the name GNR again. ?It would be a huge mistake! ?For example, there coming to the Rose Garden in Portland Oregon. ?There's no way in hell they are going to sell that thing out unless they have a single, or an album out.

2002- Tacoma, WA
2006- New York, NY
2006- Everett, WA
2006- Portland, OR
2011- Denver, CO
2011- Las Vegas, NV
2012- Philadelphia, PA
2016- Seattle, WA
Bono
« Reply #32 on: September 25, 2006, 11:26:08 PM »

Fuck i wish i was this guy! imagine that, just minding your own buisness, and oiutside of a huge bulding, those studio versions are blaring out. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!? peace

Imagine all the people who walked by and never gave it a second thought. maybe some recognized Axl's voice but the thought of it being new material from the new Guns n' Roses album never crosses their mind. Poor saps not in the know hihi I guess "not in the know" could refer to us as well though. How about "not as much in the know" hihi
EFISH
« Reply #33 on: September 25, 2006, 11:27:02 PM »

Fuck i wish i was this guy! imagine that, just minding your own buisness, and oiutside of a huge bulding, those studio versions are blaring out. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!  peace

Imagine all the peopel who walked by and never age it a second thought. maybe some recognized Axl's voice but the thought of it being new material from the new Guns n' Roses album never crosses their mind. Poor saps not in the know hihi I guess "not in the know" could refer to us as well though. How about "not as much in the know" hihi

As my htgth shirt proudly says.. "We know better"  yes
Bono
« Reply #34 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:16 PM »

As my htgth shirt proudly says.. "We know better"? yes

hihi So true. That's the definitive answer to my question in that thred the other day. beer
AxlsRoses
« Reply #35 on: September 25, 2006, 11:28:47 PM »

If you look up where Geffen is located and then the DMV in Santa Monica, CA you will see they are indeed across the street from each other. ?He heard something, that's for sure!

geffen records? is GN'R under geffen, interscope or universal? I heard them all? ?confused
EFISH
« Reply #36 on: September 25, 2006, 11:29:52 PM »

Yeah man, Geffen has been there RECORD COMPANY since GN'R started...

Universal, Interscope, whatever.. are something different..
Bandita
Legend

unbanned

« Reply #37 on: September 25, 2006, 11:30:16 PM »

Fuck i wish i was this guy! imagine that, just minding your own buisness, and oiutside of a huge bulding, those studio versions are blaring out. fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck!? peace

Imagine all the peopel who walked by and never age it a second thought. maybe some recognized Axl's voice but the thought of it being new material from the new Guns n' Roses album never crosses their mind. Poor saps not in the know hihi I guess "not in the know" could refer to us as well though. How about "not as much in the know" hihi

As my htgth shirt proudly says.. "We know better"? yes

Haha, good point hihi

Now I can't wait to see/hear this! ?While some may think it's not important it's more progress than we have had in how many years now? ?Maybe they were having a little listening party up there since GNR is in CA anyway, just reviewing the tracks. ?Who knows, but to know it has come this far is a pretty AWESOME feeling IMO. Grin
EFISH
« Reply #38 on: September 25, 2006, 11:31:46 PM »

Maybe they were having a little listening party up there since GNR is in CA anyway, just reviewing the tracks.  Who knows, but to know it has come this far is a pretty AWESOME feeling IMO. Grin

I just pee'd a little Wink

GREAT: AF at mygnr has to go watch a movie now Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Timmy
Rocker

« Reply #39 on: September 25, 2006, 11:32:08 PM »

I would need to hear something to believe this..

but if Indianna Rose says trust him.. I'll give him some benefit of doubt..

T.T.
?.?.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 44 Go Up Print 
« previous next »
Jump to: